Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 30810
-
04-30-25 18:10 #27825Senior Member

Posts: 218Jace
Any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...a/493452642722
-
04-30-25 18:07 #27824Senior Member

Posts: 161Goes by April, was paying a visit with her uncle LEO since Nov. She is open menu, missing teeth, smoke everywhere. Lowest quality rooms. I guess technically she is real, you get what you pay for in terms of looks, location.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 15:30 #27823Senior Member

Posts: 218So what's the 411 on this crazy woman?
-
04-30-25 12:13 #27822Senior Member

Posts: 218Dom
Thanks for the info.
Side note. Has Lala gone off with her uncle again? She seems to have disappeared.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 12:11 #27821Senior Member

Posts: 218Emily
Thanks for the info. I wasn't looking for a BDSM session with her.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 11:57 #27820Senior Member

Posts: 625Dom Raleigh Pictures
Pics in case page disappears.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 07:10 #27819Senior Member

Posts: 281I've seen her 2 or 3 times with no issues. But it's been a couple of years. I remember one or two mongers saying she robbed them. I'm pretty sure I've seen her visit her uncle before as well. Although I had no issues with her, it may not be worth the trouble considering it appears she may be a thief. None of my visits with her were mind blowing.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 01:40 #27818Senior Member

Posts: 140Dom
I wouldn't recommend. She has robbed me in past.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 00:47 #27817Regular Member

Posts: 11Dallas and Ginger
She did leave for awhile back when she was with Abbey. I remember trying to set up a dream with abbey and she wasn't very responsive. I've always wanted to see Ginger so maybe I'll take the chance.
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 00:42 #27816Regular Member

Posts: 11Dallas (Redhead), Starr, Shadow
What is going on with people being robbed!? It makes me even more wary especially with the new law that took effect back in December. I guess outcalls are going to be in more demand.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 23:18 #27815Senior Member

Posts: 218Lol
I know, I know.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 21:14 #27814Regular Member

Posts: 1Madison in Cary
Has anybody had contact with her? She went under the radar and I used to get a text when she was working but that hasn't happened in a while and I've lost her number.
-
04-29-25 20:58 #27813Regular Member

Posts: 19Olivia
Any experiences with this one lately?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5369010.htm?wn=1
-
04-29-25 20:15 #27812Senior Member

Posts: 434She is a Thief.
Originally Posted by Marc64
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 20:13 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 434Dallas (Redhead), Starr, Shadow
I am definitely NOT a white Knight, but these bitches have stolen everything from Heidi. Yea, I know. She put herself in the position to get robbed but enough is enough. I'd like to put these bitches out of business completely. Heidi is not able to post because of these bitches. She was reviewed her previously. I have seen her a few times recently and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.










Reply With Quote






