Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4416
-
04-29-25 19:58 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 248Sky
Yep, I've been a few times. I have had some wonderful ones. Some wild girl that does the whole cat bath thing with a tongue up your ass. Never had bad service there, girls have still been young, no complaints. I still take advantage of their special that they posted a while ago. Something happened with the management in the last 9 months or so. They used to post every new girl that came in, now they have quit that and it's hard to even get a decent text back. The last one I saw seemed like she was 19 or 20, GREAT body and cute AF. She was very inexperienced, she did her best massage, but when she was giving me the BBBJ, it was like that time you talked girlfriend into giving you one for her first time. Typical asian moaning thing, no GFE, no pse, just a hot AF young Chinese girl. I didn't care, she was hot enough, especially with the special. If you give them the special money, they go back and check with someone, she must explain it. Then they return and start the service. They seem to stay pretty busy, I can always hear booty clappin' in another room while I'm there.
Originally Posted by SounderFan11
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 19:21 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 270Mary is the owner and usually the only provider. HE only, but a very solid massage and excellent HE. She is older but still very attractive and friendly. I am very sure that her husband lives there too and will do regular massages. Or that is my assumption. I have never been bothered by any homeless people.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 15:55 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 205Broadway Massage
Thanks that was exactly my concern.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 12:41 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 237Or break into your car knowing you'll be occupied for the next hour. There is no harm in asking if there's been issues.
Originally Posted by Markro3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 19:20 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 239What do you think the homeless do at night? Kill passers-by?
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 16:44 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 205Broadway Massage
Hi. I drive by this place all the time, anybody been here recently? Any feedback to share? Not sure how safe it is at night seems to be a lot of homelsss, thanks!
-
04-27-25 23:59 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 237Hang Keng
Was driving down Evergreen way last week and saw this place. Anyone been? It's like quarter mile north of home depot.
-
04-27-25 13:57 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 511Shanghai-Aki
I told myself that I wouldn't post a report due to there being so many, but after arguably the best poon experience of my life, I felt compelled to share.
I hadn't partook in a couple of weeks so I was raring to go. I decided to try One Spa since it was closer to my residence. So I googled it and put it in my phone's GPS and headed south on Evergreen way. First problem, I had confused "New Spa" with One Spa, so kept driving south. When I arrived at the intersection of Evergreen way and ET Mall Way the GPS stated that I had arrived. BS. There was no One Spa in sight. So I pulled over and did the Google again and now it stated that I was 4.5 miles away, WTF?
So at that point I was closer to Shanghai so off I went. I was a bit worried that they would be super busy late afternoon on a weekend. They were pretty busy and I was directed to a waiting room for about 10 minutes. Then I was greeted by one of the hottest and most beautiful women I have the pleasure of meeting. (Aki). I she has a nice round and firm butt and large MM breasts, not a fan of the MM's but nowadays they are pretty realistic so not a big deal. I don't usually kiss providers but I did here while we explored one another's bodies. She gives really good oral and I had to tell her to slow down a couple of times, which she did and IME other providers don't listen, which is frustrating. After we finished we relaxed, kissed and caressed for about 10 minutes, another thing I have never done with a provider. That was a good thing because my head was a bit foggy from the experience and even then after leaving I had a bit of difficulty concentrating on driving. (pussy drunk).
She said that she is leaving soon but will be back after a trip to NY. Not sure of the exact dates due to a bit of a language barrier, although she is fairly fluent compared to most. I did see the other two that were working, but I am pretty sure I ended up with the best fit for me.
-
04-27-25 12:04 #2248Banned Member

Posts: 319Grace is gone.
Grace only stayed 2 days and has gone back to New York.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 11:13 #2247Regular Member

Posts: 14Sky Spa
Has anyone been to Sky Spa in Everett recently? Is it still open?
They used to have young girls there, I had gone there a couple times, but they was a couple years ago.
The girls didn't see all that excited about being there and then I found Shanghai and never went back.
-
04-27-25 09:36 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 148Thank you1 Now if folks will just use it.
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]
Let's see some posts on places that don't get much love.
ALWAYS interested in places that may be only HE but have younger talent. And MILFs that BBBJCIM.
-
04-27-25 09:27 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 148Wow, how the mighty have fallen. All used to be THE places.
Originally Posted by Woodward
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the intel. I think about Airport now and then but SO exposed and my experiences there were mediocre at best.
-
04-26-25 12:17 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 161Roster update
Was notified of a few end of the month changes as of 4/26 and wanted to share.
Originally Posted by MaybeThisTime
[View Original Post]
Shanghai: Entire lineup is great, Shanni is at the top of the list for me though.
- KK.
- Aki.
- Shanni (from OneSpa).
OneSpa: Both very good pleasers, can see previous reviews of both of them for those interested.
- Yuki.
- Joey (very popular energetic returnee) she was at Renton last year in October.
-
04-25-25 16:03 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 38Natural health everett
No appointment. 2 girls working, only saw the one that answered door. Was cool with straight to unrushed BBBJ, cfs, cim. 5 foot Asian, late 20's early 30's, manmade Cs. $2.
-
04-25-25 15:37 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 265Could be true, I guess judge my review off what I wrote and not my ratings?
Originally Posted by Captainpussymo
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





