Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 12365
-
04-29-25 11:14 #10190Senior Member

Posts: 44Candy
Yes they might have confused the two. I was text the names (and photos) from Candy as Annie Kiki and Judy.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
I reached out to Love Spa and didn't get a reply.
-
04-29-25 10:51 #10189Senior Member

Posts: 263Maybe the person I talked to confused the two locations.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 19:12 #10188Senior Member

Posts: 96Do you mean Candy? Cause that's the current rotation at Candy. Also new girls supposedly coming on Thursday. They usually rotate every month. I haven't been to loves in a minute.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 13:32 #10187Senior Member

Posts: 263New girls at Love?
I hear the current rotation is Annie, Coco, and Judy. Any intel on any of them? I would go check if out myself but that location is pretty inconvenient for me.
The girls at this place sure do rotate out fast.
-
04-28-25 13:16 #10186Regular Member

Posts: 2Trip around the cove
Mongering for 5 years. I get massages 2-3 times a week in Vancouver. Wife is an infrequent copilot, but supports the cause.
Here is the list:
Tranquility- same provider for past couple of years. Nice body, but showing age. I've only been offered L2/3 once by "Linda" maybe a year or two ago. The massage is good, and I've always had 60 minutes. 70/60, 140/120 4-hands.
Zen- older providers here. L2 offered with 4 hands, but I would assume L3 is available. 70/60.
Carefree- no extras here. Have tried multiple times. 70/40.
Jin-good massage, don't expect extras, no L2/ L3. 70/100.
Sunnyside- attractive providers, had to be in her 20's. Demanded sex with "hairy monkey boy". Prostate. 70/60.
88- metal door, 30-40, menu open. 70/60. 70/80 alternate attire.
Tian Xin- 30-40's, at least L2 available. 70/60.
Asian Wellness- no extras. 70/40.
Caribbean- waste of time. Spent almost an hour in the lot waiting. Provider left, never returned. 0/0.
Red Sun- granny. Didn't stay. 0/0.
Tokyo- a minor walked into the adjacent business and I noped out. 0/0.
Atom- family owned, daytime daycare, no extras. 70/40.
DM me for locations not on RM or locations that cater to couples.
-
04-28-25 11:11 #10185Senior Member

Posts: 1873Yoyo
Hi The Yo-yo of the far past is likely gone. I should of married that beautiful girl. She had a killer body great tits and the most wide open eyes and perfect face. Not the typical face. She was certainly cute beyond belief and hot as heck. A great lay. Not super skinny but one great body. Killer curves and adorable.
These names change with the place or city. One girl might be Sally here. Cici or Lisa in each city. Funny part is the new girls, one can always tell when you get a newer girl to the business. Her Hand job skills are just not up to the job. Sometimes They think you have to go hard, someitimes they squeeze the bejesus out of you. I have had to tell a girl a few times. Gently. Easy there on the death grip.
So many places So little time. Someone said the numbers in the Portland SMSA are over 200 joints now. That is a ton. I wonder if it is cutting down the Streetwalker scene some. After all No one likes the construction on 82nd.
Cheers and visit as many places as you can.
-
04-28-25 10:27 #10184Senior Member

Posts: 183Yoyo
The pic now has a caption, says Yoyo. Anyone saw Yoyo?
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
Given how retouched or even fake pics can be she does look a bit like Yoyo from Baoju which would be quite interesting since those places seem to belong to different networks and I don't believe I saw girls move between them previously.
-
04-27-25 14:26 #10183Senior Member

Posts: 38Who left Candy?
Which girl is no longer there?
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 12:17 #10182Senior Member

Posts: 183New girl at candy
Seems to be a few days now, anyone saw her?
-
04-26-25 18:46 #10181Regular Member

Posts: 13Looking for the largest nipples around
Hey all! The bigger the better! I'm talking kindergarten oversized pencil eraser type. Not too concerned with the areola size just large diameter and long. Any info is much appreciated. Will share back any info to anyone that helps out.
Thank you!
-
04-26-25 12:19 #10180Senior Member

Posts: 36Jinye and boaju
Nancy or cici fellas what's the better experience?
Visiting from out of town and I've read good reviews on both.
Looking for potential GFE or bare.
-
04-26-25 10:37 #10179Senior Member

Posts: 169Jinye Spa
Based on reports here, stopped in for a 30 min visit with Nancy. For me, I found her to be no different that your average girl out there. Good BBBJ, then on to some dining at the why. Covered up for some mish, doggy, then finished onto her tongue. She was constantly looking at the tablet with the cameras showing. Her fake moans didn't do it for me. A few times I could tell she was trying to rush me. YMMV, but I won't be a repeat.
-
04-25-25 22:50 #10178Senior Member

Posts: 121Won tong soup
Are we tipping more for Dining at the why? Because I got a HJ and dined some chow mein and she said bigger tip next time? It was my first time doing both so I didn't know. How much do we tip for this? Total. Including HJ.
-
04-25-25 15:37 #10177Senior Member

Posts: 94Cici is a very young 25
BaoJu,
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]
Cici is a very young 25 - looks younger. Petite and a little thicker in a great way. Nice top side with some backside. Very pretty face.
-
04-25-25 15:13 #10176Senior Member

Posts: 1873Duo's
Seems to me a double massage with two girls can be a waste of money. When ever I was talked into one. 4 hands are confusing. And its not like you will see the one girl naked eating out the other girl while your doing doggy. That is saved for the Porn movies. Or the swimming pool at a resort I have done that a few times at a resort, one girl even lifted me aside from my dinning at the why to say it was her turn.
That said. Most of the time the extra girl in the Massage place just ends up using one had and standing around. Not a lot of hot true two girl action.
So that said. I save the money and just opt for one.
On 99 in the Couve, At the Intersection of 99 street and 99 hwy. In the corner of the strip mall. I had a relaxing enjoyable massage. Slightly better than average lady. Nice body. Pleasant face not a granny. It was nice.













Reply With Quote





