Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 17696
-
04-29-25 18:59 #15701Senior Member

Posts: 243Target Drive hotel. Buck twenty for a short stop.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 14:34 #15700Senior Member

Posts: 321Pink for the Win!
Appreciate you TOFTT! Seen post myself. What was the damage? Also area? (Too many 'known' places. LOL).
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 13:25 #15699Senior Member

Posts: 243Pink for the Win!
Saint Louis escorts suck so when the pics look this good I'm normally suspicious but the conversation went smooth and the entire hotel is "known" so I took a shot.
Nothing bare, no kissing, no sucking on her bolt-ons but the the body and pussy were really nice, I love a tatted dirty gal and she sounds good with the dirty talk so it was worth the QV. She's in town from another state and says she will be here through Monday.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...095/9016170664
-
04-28-25 22:36 #15698Senior Member

Posts: 164Yea I would. She lives in the st ann area. Sometimes the house is a mess and you can see drug use on tables like pills and pipe. If you can get pass that then she takes care of you.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 21:00 #15697Senior Member

Posts: 296Paige
Planning to visit her. Would you recommend? Thanks .
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186365640
-
04-28-25 16:08 #15696Senior Member

Posts: 583There is a lot of younger Kgirls but they don't make a large percentage of the Kgirl player pool. A lot of them have proudly showed me their I'd to prove their age because I (was) young / younger and would talk shit about how a lot of kgirls were old but listed young ages LOL.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 15:37 #15695Senior Member

Posts: 321Well thankfully (kinda) I don't think we ever have to worry about the Asian service. I have only done KGirl and spa and I'm lucky to see anyone 34 or under. Can't speak to hotels but reviews suggest they are similar. As for the Latin rings of recent I have no clue at all. Still have not seen a review here or anything about connecting. I believe I've only seen something on Delila but it was brief. I would love to know more but the few I've contacted have been the 'I'm going to kill your family' scams.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 15:27 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 583She was apparently here for a short visit. (Probably a good strategy to avoid overusing a hotel room etc).
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/186287413
Exactly like the pics, it's not hard to sort thru the Latinas because many offer FaceTime or WhatsApp video calls to verify they aren't a fatty catfishing with fake pics LOL.
-
04-28-25 13:53 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 321Latina trade?
While I don't necessarily have something to trade, do you have any info you would like to share publicly here as to your find? I'm interested and hope there's a post out there to 'connect the dots'.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
*Also delete your inbox. It's full. Trying to PM you.
-
04-28-25 13:48 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 308Nope, you're right. Good call out about the big Asian networks operating out of hotels (not the Korean MILFs and grannies at the parlors).
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
Worrying that both cohorts are getting into the States and then have passports taken away, pressured into this, etc.
-
04-28-25 12:52 #15691Senior Member

Posts: 110And the Asians pass the smell test?
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 11:59 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 308I think I remember the exact posts showing up last week. Meet us in Troy. Multiple girls. Photos TGTBT. Yeah, phew.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
Don't recall the age being on the ads, but I guess the trap was laid in the text messages?
See, this is one of those times where I think the LEOs did this the right way.
A private, consensual commercial transaction between two adults is one thing.
But guys trying to meet up with girls they think are minors? Fuck that.
Now what's to be done with all the Latinas that pass through? None of that passes the smell test for me. Or are some of you guys more in the know and can tell me if I'm clutching my pearls or not?
-
04-28-25 11:53 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 308Good on those guys.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Keep it between adults.
Keep the cohersion and traficking and all of that out of the equation.
And the actual guys preying on underage teenagers - getting them into this world or soliciting their services - deserve what they get.
-
04-28-25 09:00 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 296Leo?
Real providers don't post such explicit and detailed services. Plus, I don't even want to contact any under 22 year old girl. The older they are, the more experience they have.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 17:42 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 447That's good to know some stand up fellas are in here. My first thought when I saw the news ad was I bet none of those guys are in usasg. Pedo activity should have the worst consequences in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




