Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 492 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 7376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6746

    Sweet-petit

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    Looks good. Anyone partake? Wondering if she is safe and how the services are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/215891118730

    Thanks in advance.
    I have seen her add a couple of times but have not pulled the trigger yet.

  2. #6745

    Sweet-petite

    Looks good. Anyone partake? Wondering if she is safe and how the services are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/215891118730

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #6744
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    I met her Wednesday I think had a great time she is real, looks like her pics, I recommend and will repeat when in area, I don't want to rewrite info check my posts in Hartford escorts.
    Post got deleted because of phone number. Do you mind sending me a PM with her phone number and details? I got info on girls from Hartford, Springfield, Mohegan sun area. Thanks!

  4. #6743

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing her? She's back in the area. Still looks good. Reply to this post.
    I would love to serve Her.

  5. #6742

    Anna / Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing her? She's back in the area. Still looks good. Reply to this post.
    I'd be interested in seeing her. Do you have a pic and contact info.

  6. #6741

    Most interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing her? She's back in the area. Still looks good. Reply to this post.
    I had tried to meet her in the past. Love her jook.

  7. #6740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing her? She's back in the area. Still looks good. Reply to this post.
    This the Anna that used to be in Chicopee? Up near north rotary off the drive?

  8. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interested in seeing her? She's back in the area. Still looks good. Reply to this post.
    Is she still around and able to get in touch with?

  9. #6738

    Blonde

    I met her Wednesday I think had a great time she is real, looks like her pics, I recommend and will repeat when in area, I don't want to rewrite info check my posts in Hartford escorts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selection_003.jpg‎  

  10. #6737

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate more? What was so bad? Maybe something you experienced isn't something we would mind.
    Unnaturally large below the waist, she just woke up, gross bed, apartment a mess, apartment reeked of weed & cigs, clueless massage with sandpaper hands, and said about 9 words during my time there.

    And she does speak English.

  11. #6736
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    I do not like to really criticize, but the only redeeming aspect of my visit was that the incall was safe and quiet. Otherwise, would not repeat.
    Can you elaborate more? What was so bad? Maybe something you experienced isn't something we would mind.

  12. #6735

    Dee

    I ran into this attractive black today. Cute, great body, under 30. Safe incall. More of a street commodity. Diamond in the rough especially for the price. Sexually responsive, great head. Double demons of course. She doesn't have her phone back but agreed to call from a friends phone if you share a number here. I have a pic if you need to see more before committing. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

  13. #6734

    Bri in Westfield: ummmm. Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Meisterdude  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads often but can not find any reviews. Intel is appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/265934140393
    I do not like to really criticize, but the only redeeming aspect of my visit was that the incall was safe and quiet. Otherwise, would not repeat.

  14. #6733

    How did she appear looking K-Doc?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/604079885076

    Because I noticed Brit looks good in a lot of her pics, but I have seen sus looking pics of her. Last week I think it was, it was on her OF? Or another different STG ad? Her face was very worn looking I mean and she had like red hair on that one. Was she showing up sexy looking?

    Hmm maybe you weren't attracted to her so that's why you got mad from the jump. Or vice versa.

  15. #6732

    That's that girl Brit I remember her OF was actually decent.

    She was the first people I ever subbed to her, when I was new a long time ago to OF. And I actually liked her page because she had some lengthy vids. Looks like she took off all her vids though, well I mean her good lengthy ones. I was on her thing years ago. Was interested in seeing her back then. I remember the vids were neat, because you don't see too many girls hooking up with John's on a OF. LOL it sucks she took those off her main feed. Probably does those on PPV vids now. She rides dick really well on those vids. So I was interested in seeing her. But she told me way back then that I'm too far? I think don't fully remember! Or she wanted me to go to her? The responses are very far in between then.

    Is it possible your lying KDoc sure? Could you be telling the truth very much so? Maybe it was something in between like your yelling at her and coppin an attitude to her immediately upon arrival?! So in return she scammed you. Neither of you handled that situation good. She ran out your place with the money because you yelled at her the second you met her. I say this with respect to you bro. Not being mean. She shouldn't have done that neither. Maybe on her end 40 or 50 for the gas, but that's it. The gas of wasting her ass time. And your ass. Both your time was constituted. Hope this helps. Amen. Emilio is my middle name, by way.

    P.S: I've made mistakes with escorts in the past myself, that I wish we both could've handled better. Me and the gal. Matty Emilio-Ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape