Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 33434
-
04-29-25 01:55 #31634Senior Member

Posts: 170Nicole $100 cum dump
Nicole looks like pics, Belly is little ruins from baby damage but she isn't to terrible. $100 qv. Head was good. Pussy is nice but she can't take dick at all. Kept complaining I was fucking her to hard. Made it hard to cum. Especially in the 15 minutes. I went a little over. Still ok for $100 BBFS cip. Prolly won't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/186411619
-
04-29-25 01:01 #31633Banned Member

Posts: 294They all have one common denominator
You'll find that anybody who leaves a good review on Saffy is also a a degenerate street urchin lover. Don't believe me? Follow their Forum posts. Sorry you didn't do your research. Now you knows see a good review, check their history. She is a gutter swipe and has been forever.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:26 #31632Senior Member

Posts: 225Saffy
Benny, thanks for a straight up review, it's much appreciated! Judging from the pics she has posted I couldn't figure out what I was missing- I thought I needed a new pair of glasses based off of the reviews. I guess it's just a sign of the (tough) times.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 18:40 #31631Regular Member

Posts: 17Legit. Can confirm. Ask for her Snapchat if you want verification.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 16:18 #31630Senior Member

Posts: 72Saffy
After this visit I've come to the conclusion that many of you have a different perspective on things than I do.
Many of you have said her new place is nice and is a neighborhood that you shouldn't worry about. While the actual apartment isn't bad the surrounding area is rough. No joke, there was a girl in full fishnet body suit thong and bra under twerking on the corner while her pimp waved me and others down. A female crackhead walked passed my car just as I parked and fell over on the curb. She looked dead but was okay.
Saffy as a person is sweet. She's chatty, friendly and has a fun personality. I enjoyed talking to her. Physically, well man idk. She has a beer belly, scars from cutting and a huge scar on her ass too. Tits were okay I suppose but her body was not impressive at all. I'm not exactly sure what you all were talking about saying she had a great body and an amazing ass. I just don't see it.
Getting down to business was okay. This part was mixed as far as reviews go some of you said she dozed off, others say she was fine. Well let me tell you, she dozed off in the middle of a BBBJ. I woke her up by gagging her LOL. As soon as that happened I turned her over pumped one out as soon as I could and I left.
For me, this is a total no go. Although super nice, pleasant and kinda cute it's not worth it.
Shit, I legitimately thought my car got stolen when I walked out because a car the same color and similar style pulled away as I walked out. I about shit my pants.
It is what it is I suppose, back on the hunt.
-
04-28-25 13:21 #31629Senior Member

Posts: 313Asleep
Sounds great to me! That means the second hour is free!
Originally Posted by DeadMan1069
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 10:25 #31628Senior Member

Posts: 353Sting
Looks like a nky sting to me.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 19:47 #31627Senior Member

Posts: 313Covington
Anyone? She's been posting several days now. Looks pretty good to me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186341940
-
04-24-25 14:36 #31626Senior Member

Posts: 854Thanks man. A visual I can not unsee.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 12:13 #31625Senior Member

Posts: 120Saffy
I visited her twice a couple years ago. First time was OK. She seemed a bit out of it but got the job done at least. The second time she passed out 10 minutes in. Couldn't wake her up either. I got pissed and left. Sucked cause she's my type of girl. Not many like her around.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 17:06 #31624Senior Member

Posts: 131Saffy follow-up
So a few weeks ago, I did end up taking her offer in making things right. While the initial issue left me a bit sour, the make up session was definitely a positive experience. Definitely improved from the last time.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 17:01 #31623Senior Member

Posts: 131#Blessed
I took a chance on Bless and came away very happy.
Nice local incall was able to quickly schedule some time with her. Tiny, spinner body with curves in all the right places. An absolute treat. If you've seen k-girls in other cites, you know the drill. Shower and bt before the main event. And she took it like a champ. Plus she offered a nice sensual massage and cuddling afterwards.
Definitely worth seeing while she's here with just a light screening.
-
04-23-25 12:34 #31622Banned Member

Posts: 294Yuck
Man I always thought she was cute and wanted to take a dip. Then came her bizarre behavior. But especially not now after what you pointed out and I zoomed in plus down and seeing what me / my street homies call "Church legs". You know, no muscle definition, calf or below the knee goes straight into the foot. Some even call them cankles but to me it akin to elephants.
Originally Posted by Kostabi
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 08:48 #31621Senior Member

Posts: 159Ella Mae
Reached out to Ella, got the same message others have that she isn't using that number anymore. Seemed I was talking to a handler. Said that Nikki was available and sent a pic. The pic however was for Nicole who has this add up, she then texted from a different number saying that was her regular number, that number it matches the add phone number and has the same pic. Idk what is really going on here but too much rigmarole for me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/186091309
-
04-23-25 08:17 #31620Senior Member

Posts: 195I feel yaa and nothing wrong in being suspicious. I have seen Bless 3 times so far (2 times in Cincinnati and once in Columbus). I would say the Columbus visit was okay but I harld hard time navigating and getting to the downtown hotel but Cincinnati locations are far better and accessible. She is every bit of what the reports say. Petite, matches her pics (maybe 10-15 lbs heavier than pics) but will put in all the effort she can to please you. She does follow the standard protocol of k-agency girls where you walk in, kiss and hugs, mouthwash then shower with blow and then to bed and more blow and all positions and kissing (wouldn't call it dfk but pretty close). She can communicate enough in English but definitely not fluent and as far as I know there is no discrimination for age and race with her. As I mentioned in my older review, I recommend discussing the basic time and $ with the booker and negotiate in person for extra pop (s).
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





