rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 339 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, nice girl, 220 for BBFS creampie half hr, less for QV, She's hotter in her pics than in person. BBBJ skills are good but short. No bad smells. Ok experience for cheap!
    Glad you had fun with her. She told me that's she's looking again today for meets.

  2. #4654
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, nice girl, 220 for BBFS creampie half hr, less for QV, She's hotter in her pics than in person. BBBJ skills are good but short. No bad smells. Ok experience for cheap!
    Glad you had fun with her. She told me that's she's looking agai today for meets.

  3. #4653
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Culver list

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...845693296.html

    Anyone try this one. She says she is in culver shitty.

  4. #4652
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Astro

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...845760197.html

    So this one wants 250 for massage. I recall she agreeing to much lower when she was in the van.

    I just want to know if she is still in that fucking van.

  5. #4651
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, nice girl, 220 for BBFS creampie half hr, less for QV, She's hotter in her pics than in person. BBBJ skills are good but short. No bad smells. Ok experience for cheap!
    She using a cheap motel??

  6. #4650
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch60  [View Original Post]
    Hey my Southern Cal peeps. A fun friend of mine is now in the Longbeach area and looking to play. I've know her for a few years and she has always been fun to visit. Her textnow number is 562-376-4424.

    I posted in Long Beach but she asked me to also post in this LA group.
    She's legit, nice girl, 220 for BBFS creampie half hr, less for QV, She's hotter in her pics than in person. BBBJ skills are good but short. No bad smells. Ok experience for cheap!

  7. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb1972  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys made the trek down to Santa Ana to check this place out?

    The talent looks pretty great. LMK if you have any intel.

    https://www.instagram.com/onlyonerom...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

    https://romdayspa.com/
    A lot of them girls have an instagram page and use ROM as the location. Just read the OC thread and you will find them.

  8. #4648

    Ruby

    Hey my Southern Cal peeps. A fun friend of mine is now in the Longbeach area and looking to play. I've know her for a few years and she has always been fun to visit. Her textnow number is 562-376-4424.

    I posted in Long Beach but she asked me to also post in this LA group.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_552B326C-7DD6-4343-8124-2D753594A0DA.jpg‎   Messenger_creation_DE5BE634-CB3B-40BB-A8C9-F83F2052DE9F.jpg‎   Messenger_creation_DC823654-2929-4F20-860E-9E340FC8F304.jpg‎   Messenger_creation_C054D4E4-6B89-44FD-8B86-6C8F3337D611.jpg‎  

  9. #4647

    That's the place

    Thanks Chad,

    I'm going to have to head down there. That talent looks amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    If this the same ROM place I'm thinking about, then the OC folks talk a good amount about them in the Orange County section, here's the thread if you want to take a look:

    Nuru Shops and Independents thread (Click Here)

    I think you need references and such to make appointment with one of the ladies, from what I heard they're pretty good looking on average.

  10. #4646
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb1972  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys made the trek down to Santa Ana to check this place out?

    The talent looks pretty great. LMK if you have any intel.

    https://www.instagram.com/onlyonerom...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

    https://romdayspa.com/
    If this the same ROM place I'm thinking about, then the OC folks talk a good amount about them in the Orange County section, here's the thread if you want to take a look:

    Nuru Shops and Independents thread (Click Here)

    I think you need references and such to make appointment with one of the ladies, from what I heard they're pretty good looking on average.

  11. #4645

    Rom Day Spa? - Santa Ana

    Have any of you guys made the trek down to Santa Ana to check this place out?

    The talent looks pretty great. LMK if you have any intel.

    https://www.instagram.com/onlyonerom...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

    https://romdayspa.com/

  12. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by HBforlife  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for an hour?
    It's 150 for hhr, and 300 for hr. 
.

  13. #4643
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    I had a busy day at work the other week, so on my day off the next day, I thought it was the perfect time to clap some big booty cheeks.

    I met with my go-to Latina, Carolina, from Medellin Colombia.

    It'll be my first visit with her for this year, she's a lightskin blonde Latina MILF with a slim waist, big booty, juicy thighs and big titties.

    I've wrote about her before (here) if folks want to know about the pricing, services / menu, and stuff like that.

    Had another great hr session with her (CFS + extras).

    Session included BJ + cock worshipping, kissing, DATY, cowgirl, and doggy.

    I was hard-set on trying 69 for this appt, but got distracted after she was sucking the soul out of my penor in the beginning, all the blood from my head was gone and my little junior was doing jumping jacks from excitement. But will definitely do 69 for next appt.

    We both speak mainly in Spanish in our meetings. She's a very nice and funny lady, she also knows a fair bit of English (not fluent but still able to hold convos).

    She's going to be in the LA area for a couple of weeks before she goes back to Colombia.

    I met with her when she was in Sylmar, now she's currently in Tarzana, then she's going to set up shop in Gardena for like 1-2 weeks before going back to her homeland.

    Here are her ads:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Carolina04

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...657/5626184269

    I'll attach some pics of her as well.

    Side note: so many Colombians on listcrawler / megapersonals right now, it's like an invasion 😂.
    What was the damage for an hour?

  14. #4642

    Mistress Rossellini

    Hey all, anyone have any experience with this provider?

    https://tryst.link/massage/missrossellini

    Thanks!

  15. #4641
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Water pressure

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicajasmine

    Didn't this one start the fire by eating at the palisades Chipotle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape