Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4753

    Lansing visit

    Hello fellow mongers, going to be in Lansing for a night next week and was wondering if I could get advice on Legit decent providers in the area for and incall or outcall, only if there very legit, and if possible drop a link, I'm. Not familiar with names, thnks. I will definitely post my experience with the provider if everything works out.

  2. #4752

    Scammer and thief

    Obviously, you play this game and you will get burnt a time or two.

    This girl is a thief and a scammer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...e/051771447632

    She operates out of a couple cities including flint, Lansing and Saginaw.

  3. #4751

    Pretty p

    Any luck with this one? Some what bad coms and that's kinda a deal breaker for me. I follow on her snap tho and she be with another AA female that I want to fuck badly LOL. Idk how to add a screenshot.

  4. #4750

    No. Nope. Hell, No

    After asking about this provider and getting no response, I called. She seemed to be at a place past reviews warned about her looks but the location was convenient for me so I foolishly scrubbed my naughty bits and headed her way. I got an address fast because comms were fast and easy. Apartments east of Lansing Mall and north of Best Buy.

    Was not my "Best Buy. " $200 for an hour included a full bare menu but I ended up getting handed my clothes after about 40 minutes.

    She's short and stocky with dreads and a big booty, but I didn't find her gross. I requested in advance that I wanted her clean but her nips (on large, mushy, floppy tits) tasted salty and her honeypot, once stirred, smelled bad enough that I wouldn't consider DATY. She was really unresponsive to a genuine massage or any teasing. And when my finger found a juicy slit, she balked. I kept getting told she was "sensitive" and didn't like being touched there. So I asked her to play with me and she went straight to an impassioned BJ with a swallow. (And she was out of "tissues" so I was handed a wet rag for a self cleanup.).

    Also, her "love nest" was an uncovered blowup mattress on a cold basement floor. And the first floor wasn't an option for me because she wanted to put the TV on because her son was upstairs. (I could hear him.) If I'd known a kid was in the apartment, that alone would have been a dealbreaker.

    If a short blow-and-go on a school day is all you care about, and you don't mind neighbors seeing you come and go after you cum, hold your nose, close your eyes, and go for it.

    P.S. She changes a fake picture on her STG posts. (And as always, I use screenshots because shared links usually are dead—especially after bad reviews.).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0328.png‎  

  5. #4749

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Banker33  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to send her a picture? Dealbreaker for me and I'm sure others. Well at least it should be.

    Happy Hunting!
    I seen her regularly before her stint in jail so I did send a pic to make sure she remembered me. I had to do that the last time she was working a few years ago. She's legit and I've never had any issues with her.

  6. #4748

    Amy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...-/403646584387

    Saw Amy a second time. Not as enthusiastic as the first time and tried to implement rules after we had agreed on services. Got the job done but won't repeat. Mechanical, I think she's got some health issues going on (not risky). YMMV. 130 hhr negotiated.

  7. #4747

  8. #4746

    Scammer

    Was suspect of this one, no name, TGTBT, down town. Good coms till she dropped the 25 $ deposit. I said "not happening" to which she or he got very rude.

  9. #4745
    Quote Originally Posted by SearchBudddy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard any complaints about these three providers. I haven't seen any reports. Anyone have any experience with any of them? I wonder about locations, hygiene, and what their menus are. I appreciate any info.

    P.S. I use screenshots because so many links on this thread are dead.
    I tend to shy away from aa providers. Especially if they don't allow pick up and drop off.

  10. #4744

    Dead Link

    As it often happens, the link is "Not Found. " That's why I use screenshots.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleOM  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Charm is in town for a short. Saw her a couple years ago and didn't realize this was her post until we started texting and she sent her pic.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/230844119251

    Petite lady let's than 5 feet with a great personality. $100 SS Good luck.

    DO.

  11. #4743

    No News, Good News?

    I haven't heard any complaints about these three providers. I haven't seen any reports. Anyone have any experience with any of them? I wonder about locations, hygiene, and what their menus are. I appreciate any info.

    P.S. I use screenshots because so many links on this thread are dead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1630.jpg‎   IMG_1629.jpg‎   IMG_1628.jpg‎  

  12. #4742
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Any good, reliable GFE providers out there? I don't know the area.
    Brii is a good one. Requires a photo if you have not seen her before. She's private though and safe. Sarah is another, Layla is decent if you like thicker Latina women.

  13. #4741

    Roxxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Any good, reliable GFE providers out there? I don't know the area.
    Roxxy fits this bill. Reliable, safe, open menu and a lot of fun. Only down fall is she talks a lot but she's super sweet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/555781574481

  14. #4740

    Reliable and safe

    Any good, reliable GFE providers out there? I don't know the area.

  15. #4739

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    You can't be saying this is the same girl because based on the pictures they definitely aren't unless you're saying Gypsy is using fake pics?
    Not sure if it's the same girl or not but she did send me a verification imagine that was different than anything she's posted in her add (wasn't a filtered Gypsy) and I'm pretty sure her incall is on the different side of town as Gypsy's. She told me it was a residence on the west side.

    Saying that though unless there were multiple Gigi Dior's in porn, she's also not the porn star she claims to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape