Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 1202 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 26635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23620

    Mona lisa

    Hey all, has anyone had an experience with Mona lisa? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/331063642839.

    Wondering if she is legit.

  2. #23619
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help!
    No problem. I'm just a little picky about environments.

  3. #23618

    Looking for gilf

    Any leads on a mature provider? The older the better.

  4. #23617

  5. #23616
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchie51  [View Original Post]
    Her appt is fine. Her neighbors know what she does wnd watch out for her. I have parked on the street by her back entrance, never an issue. The lot by her front is very open and safe. I've been seeing her since 2019, always a great visit.
    Thanks Munch! Appreciate the useable info.

  6. #23615
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    See her for your self and form an opinion. Its just my personal thing. I've never had an issue there with her.
    Thanks for the help!

  7. #23614

    Sabrina

    Anyone know what happened to Sabrina? Have not seen her post in a while, and get no reply.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/sabrinawaters

  8. #23613
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is on my Bucket List. What's wrong with her apartment location? Is it York Creek bad or something?
    See her for your self and form an opinion. Its just my personal thing. I've never had an issue there with her.

  9. #23612

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is on my Bucket List. What's wrong with her apartment location? Is it York Creek bad or something?
    Her appt is fine. Her neighbors know what she does wnd watch out for her. I have parked on the street by her back entrance, never an issue. The lot by her front is very open and safe. I've been seeing her since 2019, always a great visit.

  10. #23611

    Mandy

    I finally tried Mandy today. Past reports are accurate. Definitely not GFE but she is pleasant and asks what positions you like. Location is ok. The pictures in her ad are probably from 15 years ago. She is not as thin as the pics would suggest, and definitely not as young. If you are just looking to get off her rates are very reasonable. Just don't expect a top drawer experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/634039922904

  11. #23610

    Still looking

    These 2 ads have very big titted gals. Age, tats and fone# correspond so I assume same person. Been posting in GR for 15+ mths. Any 411? I live some distance from GR so unfortunately TOFTT on spec is not realistic.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/214170141224

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/591471089731

  12. #23609

    Arianna info

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    How much are her rates and are there limitations in service? She doesn't post either curious if she is full GFE. Is she a wild fuck like CJ or does she give you time you paid for?
    All her rates here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariannasoleil

  13. #23608
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.
    Jasmine is on my Bucket List. What's wrong with her apartment location? Is it York Creek bad or something?

  14. #23607

  15. #23606

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape