Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 930 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12436
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Looking for younger tight blonde that will be a lot of fun (GFE / PSE). Late night Outcall preferred (midnight or 1 am). Where do I start? There are so many and hard to sort through reviews.
    Walk the street or drive by in from of Orleans by the Burger King.

  2. #12435

    Littletokyolv great time

    I had used this service a few years ago, and had a great time, so when I found myself in Vegas, I thought I would visit again. I saw a girl I the ad named Baby Betty. 4'10" tall with big naturals! OK! I'm down! I booked the earliest AM appointment they had available for the next morning. The location is a nice condo about 10 minutes from the strip. Easy parking and the door is right there! Betty was waiting behind the door as I went in. She is beautiful, with a pretty smile! She was not as short as I hoped until she took off her shoes! She kissed me hello and we went in to the room. Settled up and off with the clothes for both of us and WOW!! This girl is banging!! Perfect big tits with 3" areolas and a nice round butt! Smooth skin, flat belly, nice hair! Off to the shower where she cleaned me up. I tried to reciprocate but I supoppose she thought she was clean enough. Back to the room and on my back. She craweled between my legs and gave me some great, sensuous head. I didn't want to fun to end there so I flipped her over and went in for some DATY. She tolerated me for a few minutes then pushed me away. This dissapointed me a bit as I love getting the job done down there! So I scooted up and lined up the pole! She tool a few seconds to get it in. I see why! She is tight and wonderful! I felt like a teenager again, that is to say I didn't last for shit and blew pretty quick!! I should have opted for more time and a second pop. This session is still burning hot in my memory! BBFS is offered too. Two thumbs up on this one!

  3. #12434
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss01  [View Original Post]
    I was asked to send a picture of my drivers license to one lady with all my information blacked out besides name and address. What is all of your thoughts on sending that to her? I am just wondering what others would do in that situation. I do really want to see her, but worry about sending my drivers license. Thanks.
    I did give my DL to the K-agencies in town, but to some independent, no. Name and Address? Who says she's not going to blackmail you, if you don't pay she shows up at your house, wife, family, kids, whatever. Ask for hers and see what the answer is.

    Even full name, most people will show up on google and there's your address. I haven't had any issues with K-agencies. Girls don't get the info, I tell them not to text me unless I text first, usually they want to tell everyone about new arrivals, etc. But I don't need the extra stuff and they're respected that.

  4. #12433

    Drivers License

    I was asked to send a picture of my drivers license to one lady with all my information blacked out besides name and address. What is all of your thoughts on sending that to her? I am just wondering what others would do in that situation. I do really want to see her, but worry about sending my drivers license. Thanks.

  5. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by SeckSee1  [View Original Post]
    I am happy you all had a great time but 2 dudes and 1 girl is not a threesome. LOL. A threesome is 2 women and 1 dude. No judgement. Just making sure we are all clear on the terminology. You and your buddy had a small sausage fest or tag team or whatever but not a threesome. Lmfao.
    Not sure where you got that idea from, but a threesome is any three people. Typically someone would say MFM if it's two straight men, or MMF if it's two bi-sexual men, FFM, etc.

  6. #12431

    Threesome?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulanger  [View Original Post]
    My buddy and I planned a trip to AC, we were looking for someone willing to accommodate both of us at the same time. We found Mercedes and reached out. She was down for 2 guys, so we did the verification. She asked for IDs, which we provided. She was a little nervous about meeting 2 guys alone. To put her at ease I could provide references, and told her we would meet in the Casino bar and she could walk away if she got a bad vibe. She checked my references which put her at ease and she agreed to meet.

    She got to the bar wearing a sexy, very thin dress showing lots of cleavage. Mercedes is super cute and nice. The three of us sat and chatted for a bit while having a drink. After about 15 minutes I asked if we should go upstairs and she agreed. Back in the room she excused herself to the bathroom to get ready. When she came out she had stripped to some really sexy underwear. I excused myself to go pee, and signaled for them not to wait for me. When I came back out Mercedes and my friend were making out. I came over and DFK her while we led her onto the bed. My friend went down for DATY while I continued DFK. Mercedes told me to take off my pants and started rubbing junior through my underwear. Then she told me to take those off and went right in for BBBJ while my friend was still going down on her. BBBJ was awesome with lots of BLS. After a few minutes she asked if we wanted to fuck her. I responded, "We'll get there" and put my dick back in her mouth. Shortly after that my friend and I switched places and I was DATY while he got BBBJ. Few more minutes and my friend suited up for CFS while I got more BBBJ. We high fived to complete the Eiffel Tower haha.

    We went through several positions, my friend and I switching off with who was getting CFS and who was BBBJ. Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, back to Doggy. Always one of us getting BBBJ. We probably went through 6 condoms going back and forth. Finally, I was ready to pop, I got her on the bed in prone bone while she continued blowing my friend. I popped in the bag and got up while my friend finished with a nice facial, which she accepted readily.

    She excused herself to take a quick shower while my friend and I got dressed, high fived, and had a drink. Mercedes gave us a big hug, one last DFK each, and left. Then my friend and I went to play some poker.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/mercedes/
    I am happy you all had a great time but 2 dudes and 1 girl is not a threesome. LOL. A threesome is 2 women and 1 dude. No judgement. Just making sure we are all clear on the terminology. You and your buddy had a small sausage fest or tag team or whatever but not a threesome. Lmfao.

  7. #12430
    Quote Originally Posted by Doraphilia  [View Original Post]
    In Vegas last week and scheduled an outcall in my room with Bella. https://bellaanderson.ch/ Found her on PD, she has her own website, uses scheduler and typical Vegas support network. 500 for the hour. The good is she is hot, slutty, clean, SAF, the kind of girl you want to have in your room for some fun. The bad is she was 3 hours late. I had given up and went to bed, gave a call 3 hrs later. Worth the wait at that moment, would repeat.
    She offer BBBJ DATY DFK?

  8. #12429

    Going to be in Vegas this weekend

    Looking for younger tight blonde that will be a lot of fun (GFE / PSE). Late night Outcall preferred (midnight or 1 am). Where do I start? There are so many and hard to sort through reviews.

  9. #12428

    Threesomes with Mercedes

    My buddy and I planned a trip to AC, we were looking for someone willing to accommodate both of us at the same time. We found Mercedes and reached out. She was down for 2 guys, so we did the verification. She asked for IDs, which we provided. She was a little nervous about meeting 2 guys alone. To put her at ease I could provide references, and told her we would meet in the Casino bar and she could walk away if she got a bad vibe. She checked my references which put her at ease and she agreed to meet.

    She got to the bar wearing a sexy, very thin dress showing lots of cleavage. Mercedes is super cute and nice. The three of us sat and chatted for a bit while having a drink. After about 15 minutes I asked if we should go upstairs and she agreed. Back in the room she excused herself to the bathroom to get ready. When she came out she had stripped to some really sexy underwear. I excused myself to go pee, and signaled for them not to wait for me. When I came back out Mercedes and my friend were making out. I came over and DFK her while we led her onto the bed. My friend went down for DATY while I continued DFK. Mercedes told me to take off my pants and started rubbing junior through my underwear. Then she told me to take those off and went right in for BBBJ while my friend was still going down on her. BBBJ was awesome with lots of BLS. After a few minutes she asked if we wanted to fuck her. I responded, "We'll get there" and put my dick back in her mouth. Shortly after that my friend and I switched places and I was DATY while he got BBBJ. Few more minutes and my friend suited up for CFS while I got more BBBJ. We high fived to complete the Eiffel Tower haha.

    We went through several positions, my friend and I switching off with who was getting CFS and who was BBBJ. Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, back to Doggy. Always one of us getting BBBJ. We probably went through 6 condoms going back and forth. Finally, I was ready to pop, I got her on the bed in prone bone while she continued blowing my friend. I popped in the bag and got up while my friend finished with a nice facial, which she accepted readily.

    She excused herself to take a quick shower while my friend and I got dressed, high fived, and had a drink. Mercedes gave us a big hug, one last DFK each, and left. Then my friend and I went to play some poker.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/mercedes/

  10. #12427

    Henderson BBBJ

    Does anyone recall the name of the provider who worked out of henderson area.

    20's or 30's.

    Attractive.

    Nice athletic shape.

    She worked out of her own house.

    Lived on a corner is a subdivision.

    Hard to reach.

    Always had a glass of wine.

    Good BBBJ.

    Good personality.

    What ever happened to her?

  11. #12426

    Yes she is in vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Considering the ad isn't in Vegas. Good luck when ya come to town.
    I accidentally posted a linc to old ad. Here is current.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...208/7022657658

  12. #12425
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town tomorrow and I have something set up with this lady on Monday. I searched this site and couldn't find anything any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/185612902
    Considering the ad isn't in Vegas. Good luck when ya come to town.

  13. #12424
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town tomorrow and I have something set up with this lady on Monday. I searched this site and couldn't find anything any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/185612902
    Don't quote me on it but if its Outcall only I always write it off as a scam. But I guess if she doesn't ask for a deposit go for it.

  14. #12423

    Has anybody got any info on this one

    I'm coming into town tomorrow and I have something set up with this lady on Monday. I searched this site and couldn't find anything any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/185612902

  15. #12422

    Drunk girls

    Quote Originally Posted by IrecallPunk  [View Original Post]
    I met her once, she was 2 hours late and so hammered she could barely walk. Passed out after giving me a BJ, finally woke her up to kick her out. Worst time I had ever.
    I had similar experience (not with Bella) just in general, it sounded good (at the time) in my mind having a drink with her then of course it turns out she's alcoholic and drank almost the whole bottle. And yes the entire time she would not STFU. The fun part wasn't much fun just to get over with so I can kick her out.

    But damn Bella looks hot AF, it's tempting... I hope she doesn't charge you by the hour when she passed out..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape