Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 1170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15683

    Veronica MVP UTR

    I was able to see my favorite UTR today on such a short notice. She was so accommodating. Met her sexy ass at her incall and she met me at the door in a little next to nothing piece of fabric LOL. She is the best kisser and GFE lover that I have ever been with and we spent a good deal of time just doing that in the front room. Got naked and went into the bedroom where she attacked me with her BBBJ and my always favorite bare pussy to cock rub. She get so nice and wet and we cover up for cg rcg k9 and finish in mish where I explode into the bag. I normally do an hour but I only had time for a half so it was a short visit but it was so intense!! I hope she remains a UTR option for ever in this town. Remember her currently gatekeeper is Swarlos at the moment. Good luck she is the best provider in town in my humble opinion.

  2. #15682

    Kara is Wonderful

    I am very pleased to learn about the return of Kara. I was fortunate to meet her several years ago at her incall near Kissimmee. Not only did Kara provide a wonderful experience, I learned she is a very kind, caring person as well. Spending time with Kara will lift your spirits and provide renewal—both physically and mentally. I hope she will return soon and often.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Kara sent me a couple pictures to share. The hot tub is in the room she has now. She will be there till tomorrow morning. PM me for details. Senior members only please

  3. #15681

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy71  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago, I saw Sarah again.

    Scheduled with her the day before, and I was glad I did. That day I saw Sarah had been a bad day at work, and it was good to have her warmth and friendliness.

    Thanks again Sarah.
    I'm so glad to be able to help. Always a wonderful time!

  4. #15680
    Ah yes, I think I remember her, she worked out of Kissimmee? Pretty close to the Walmart. Saw her for 2 great visits.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Kara sent me a couple pictures to share. The hot tub is in the room she has now. She will be there till tomorrow morning. PM me for details. Senior members only please

  5. #15679

    Kara

    I was able to meet with Kara at her incall. I brought her a Vodka-Cranberry from the bar at the resort she was staying at. She loves sex and I was able to make her squirt by fingering her. She is not a clock watcher and we took our time pleasuring each other. I can see why is an ATF for many. We were able to connect and I will definitely be seeing her over and over again.

  6. #15678

    Kara

    Kara sent me a couple pictures to share. The hot tub is in the room she has now. She will be there till tomorrow morning. PM me for details. Senior members only please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250426_105344.jpg‎   20250426_095030.jpg‎  

  7. #15677

    Sarah Maitland

    A few days ago, I saw Sarah again.

    Scheduled with her the day before, and I was glad I did. That day I saw Sarah had been a bad day at work, and it was good to have her warmth and friendliness.

    Thanks again Sarah.

  8. #15676

    Fiya Maya

    Donk Cament threw me the Oop on this piece a while back, but unfortunately she fell into my forgotten archives. I circled back and saw her. She has an interesting incall, but I don't think it's that hard to find if you follow her directions. You're literally heading straight through a miniature courtyard to a smaller building. Either way, Maya is straight forward, but pleasant. She is a pretty darkskin ting with an exceptional gym-sculpted body. She has rules, but none that would inhibit my enjoyment. And yes indeed, she's not truly GFE, but she's worth it.

    Feel free to hit up Donk Cament for her information. She's just right on the western fringes outside of Maitland in Lockhart. If you enjoyed Kween, then it's a second coming. Peace.

  9. #15675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Ginger

    Saw Ginger near H20 water park today. She is based in Brevard but has wheels and drove to my area. Willie24 is gatekeeper. At 300/ hr more expensive than my usual choices, but shhe has some strong points. First, she is skinny, right up my alley. Pencil nipples. Drug free! Takes direction well, accommodating but no anal And made it all possible by driving to my area. Overall nice, safe girl. She tries to please. I'll see her again.

  10. #15674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    If a well reviewed spa provider goes independent (incall outside the spa) on the low is that counting as UTR? Because I have one.
    A utr is a girl that is on the down low, her info will be pass to other qualified members by her gate keeper, that would be you. Qualifications for a UTR is she doesn't advertise or her info is not found on any of the web pages or is a known streetwalker that everyone knows or picks up. Hope this helps you identify if she wants to dable in the Utr world.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  11. #15673
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Yea, put out a description, location, activities, and rates and see what kind of feedback you get. Most of us would be interested.

    Sox.
    Well I'd just have to say the name and from what spa, but its UTR from her spa she works at, so I can't really say it out here. It's one of the Latina spas is all I can say out here as she doesn't want word getting back there.

  12. #15672
    Yea, put out a description, location, activities, and rates and see what kind of feedback you get. Most of us would be interested.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    If a well reviewed spa provider goes independent (incall outside the spa) on the low is that counting as UTR? Because I have one.

  13. #15671

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon1  [View Original Post]
    If a well reviewed spa provider goes independent (incall outside the spa) on the low is that counting as UTR? Because I have one.
    Depends on who you want to argue with.

    My attitude was if she's only going thru this site she's UTR.

    Others get bent out of shape if she's ever advertised or been commercial.

    When in doubt post her in general.

  14. #15670
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a midget provider please lmk.
    Yes I had on in here a while back. Not sure if she's still active or if her number is the same, but search Jasmin on the forum.

  15. #15669

    Utr?

    If a well reviewed spa provider goes independent (incall outside the spa) on the low is that counting as UTR? Because I have one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape