Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23615
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    See her for your self and form an opinion. Its just my personal thing. I've never had an issue there with her.
    Thanks for the help!

  2. #23614

    Sabrina

    Anyone know what happened to Sabrina? Have not seen her post in a while, and get no reply.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/sabrinawaters

  3. #23613
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is on my Bucket List. What's wrong with her apartment location? Is it York Creek bad or something?
    See her for your self and form an opinion. Its just my personal thing. I've never had an issue there with her.

  4. #23612

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is on my Bucket List. What's wrong with her apartment location? Is it York Creek bad or something?
    Her appt is fine. Her neighbors know what she does wnd watch out for her. I have parked on the street by her back entrance, never an issue. The lot by her front is very open and safe. I've been seeing her since 2019, always a great visit.

  5. #23611

    Mandy

    I finally tried Mandy today. Past reports are accurate. Definitely not GFE but she is pleasant and asks what positions you like. Location is ok. The pictures in her ad are probably from 15 years ago. She is not as thin as the pics would suggest, and definitely not as young. If you are just looking to get off her rates are very reasonable. Just don't expect a top drawer experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/634039922904

  6. #23610

    Still looking

    These 2 ads have very big titted gals. Age, tats and fone# correspond so I assume same person. Been posting in GR for 15+ mths. Any 411? I live some distance from GR so unfortunately TOFTT on spec is not realistic.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/214170141224

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/591471089731

  7. #23609

    Arianna info

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    How much are her rates and are there limitations in service? She doesn't post either curious if she is full GFE. Is she a wild fuck like CJ or does she give you time you paid for?
    All her rates here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariannasoleil

  8. #23608
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.
    Jasmine is on my Bucket List. What's wrong with her apartment location? Is it York Creek bad or something?

  9. #23607

  10. #23606

  11. #23605

    Anybody seen this one?

    I ran across this one and decided to set something up she never responds and I've tried twice. Just wondering if she is real or has anyone seen her. From the pictures it looks promising.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/792663704338

  12. #23604
    Quote Originally Posted by KimSolo  [View Original Post]
    I assume CBJ?
    First time yes, BBBJ now (not the best there is, hard to beat Lauren and others so I don't blame her). YMMV.

  13. #23603
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I needed to scratch the itch recently so I dreamed of Jessica again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/099816725596

    After another sample it's safe to say this girl has the fattest ass in the city. Exactly my type with the beautiful black skin. Mhm mhm mhm. Good comms and hasn't robbed me. What else could I ask for? Pics are her and prices in the ad. I will repeat.
    I assume CBJ?

  14. #23602

    Jessica

    I needed to scratch the itch recently so I dreamed of Jessica again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/099816725596

    After another sample it's safe to say this girl has the fattest ass in the city. Exactly my type with the beautiful black skin. Mhm mhm mhm. Good comms and hasn't robbed me. What else could I ask for? Pics are her and prices in the ad. I will repeat.

  15. #23601
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.
    I've seen her plenty of times at those apartments. Never any issue, of course your experience may be different. IMO she's the best value for MY money. She has a wide open menu, clean, safe, fit, top tier skills. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape