Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 13317
-
04-28-25 11:01 #12237Regular Member

Posts: 20Morning Gentleman
Hello all,
Just wanted to let you know Kendall Banks is in town for a couple days and is utr so she asked if I'd give out her number. If you know her then you know what a great time she can be. So with thay being said here's her number 864920XXXX she's at a very nice air bnb near downtown G-ville so give her a call.
Stay Safe,
Awesome.
-
04-26-25 11:58 #12236Senior Member

Posts: 476I've tried to meet, but always found some one better. Even got Melanie to respond and actually meet for the first time.
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
But she has some auto poster thing going on, so it makes her look more active than she probably is. my vibe was she probably meets one person a day max. I got an address to a pizza place and she said it was it makes her feel safer or weeds out people who aren't serious or something like that, and I said people can just lie that they are "there" to get the address. And then she got mad at me cause you know. Logic.
-
04-26-25 09:37 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 43Following up on this. Anyone ever pull the trigger? If so, could you share a little bit about the experience?
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 14:55 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 65What are their ads?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 08:26 #12233Senior Member

Posts: 238A few visit
Seen Kelly, and she's cool would repeat but she's little bigger than her pics shows. Seen one of the Hispanics at the baymont hotel in Greenville the donation was 100. One she wasn't the girl in the pic and two she had way to many directions, can't do this and can't do that. I was trying to go doggy and she wouldn't allow me to go deep. She doesn't have the same ad must have changed it.
-
04-25-25 07:33 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 126Ymmv
Like they say YMMV (your mileage may vary). I've seen her several times. First visit was good. Second was average. Every visit since has been increasingly worse. She just doesn't seem to be into it and her location is a dump in the sticks of S'ville. Her attitude has tanked over the years and she is paranoid as hell now. Makes you jump through a bunch of hoops just to get to her dump trailer. I don't know maybe some hobbyist(s) wronged her in some way. I won't be seeing her anymore. Service is not good in my opinion. Looks are average at best. Typical chunky girl you see all over the upstate.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 10:36 #12231Senior Member

Posts: 533Latina
Has any visited the latinas staying in the apartments on Victor Street in Greenville? They are very responsive via text and stated 3 bills for an hr with fill menu. I forget the exact ad so I can post a link.
-
04-24-25 10:23 #12230Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks
Got it done ✔️
Originally Posted by ILoveCoins
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 23:00 #12229Regular Member

Posts: 4Coolpanther
Clear some space in your inbox.
Thank you.
-
04-23-25 22:22 #12228Senior Member

Posts: 169Taylar
Tried to set up a QV with Taylar. She and her friends have GPS. Asking for $200 donation. Said "that is the new normal. " Someone is donating but not me. My pockets are deep because I have a hole in it.
Originally Posted by Ruby62
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 18:41 #12227Senior Member

Posts: 766Eureka! This what the forum is for. Some old simp in Florida is going to pay that prize. For 1 K, she would have to let me fuck for two days straight bare, and cook me dinner!
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 15:29 #12226Senior Member

Posts: 53https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/446890736431
Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 14:02 #12225Regular Member

Posts: 4Do not do it!
This is one to stay away from. A visit from May 2023 turned into a nightmare! Many medical bills. Do not do it!
Originally Posted by NerdIsAWord
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 11:30 #12224Senior Member

Posts: 512My experience
I will share my personal experience with her and I will share what I read from our board about 6 mths to a year ago from another member who saw her. I can not remember the name or post # but I remember he said that it was not a good visit. He felt that she either hated him or men for some reason or another but he would not repeat. I remember reading the meaning of reviews from an escort who was running a blog about the hobby, She mentioned reviews either good or bad will let you know a provider is real.
Originally Posted by NerdIsAWord
[View Original Post]
With that said she has been posting off and on here and in spite of that review I wanted to see for myself. I reached out via text about two months ago and she is cordial, respectful and can be to the point but not in a mean way. I wanted to visit the next evening but she told me if she was available she would confirm the appt the day of. I did not hear back from her so I said to myself next time. Fast forward to this month and I reached out to see if she was available and eventually we settled on a time but at no point did I mention we had chatted previously a couple of times before and neither did she. She sent the address and I plug it in to GPS. I arrived at the location and she sent the room # and I go up. I knock on the door but no answer. I reach out to her and she says she the door is slightly adjar so come in. Where I am has no sign of activity or lights so I am wondering what is up? She texts she is outside but it is to cold so she went back inside. I do not see anyone so I took a picture and sent it to her and she replies that I am at the wrong hotel. So I made it to the wrong hotel, on time for the appointment but it took us eleven minutes to discover the error. She said I gave you the address so how could you end up at the wrong place? Apparently I am the only one who has went to the wrong place using GPS because she said that did not make sense. Had she said the name of the location at the start I would have known when gps was off but I arrived to her location within 10 minutes. I knock a couple of times only to see a do not disturb sign on the door. I notice she sent a text saying we would have to reschedule because she had an errand to run. Originally it was going to be a qv to gauge chemistry and photo accuracy but due to my error I was going to donate another. 6 to apologize. I guess I will take the money that was earmarked for her to get another gps unit.
-
04-23-25 10:34 #12223Regular Member

Posts: 22Thats Sarah, she's real, mid 30's & been around for couple years now.
Originally Posted by NerdIsAWord
[View Original Post]
But if those pics are recent then she lost a lot of weight. She was thicker last time I saw her back in '23.
Saw her about 3 times. She was great for Greek QV with CIA. She could take an Ass pounding back then (like Hailey), but her oral skill not too good and no CIM.
She had some heavy demons, Last time I saw her was after she got out of rehab and was tweaking out of her mind. Idk if that had changed.
Last reviews I saw about her said she wasn't doing Greek anymore. Idk if it had changed.









Reply With Quote





