Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 10235
-
04-28-25 00:49 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 611Girls
Dawn killed her self and mother I believe.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 22:06 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 214I knew all that but I was in a MOOD for something and she was close, in my price range and I had wanted to see her like 2 years ago when she had a better rep. I just had that urge to get a BJ.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
And talk some shit. Sometimes I just dig that white trash kind of girl like Alana. She also was the only one out of like 8 girls I tried texting that responded and had an incall. I feel lost these days. I haven't had a good fun / satisfying date since MIA Dawn "retired" . I am tired of AMPs and all my attempts to find a satisfactory regular have been dismal failures with most never getting as far as actually meeting. I might try again middle of the week. Maybe give the philly airport area a try.
I did take a drive down broadway at dawn and saw several girls out but one on the corner of spruce was jumping up and down and waving at cars like a mental patient. I took that as a sign to leave.
I know the scene is kind of bad now but I feel like its changed somehow and nobody explained how the system works and I can't figure it out.
-
04-27-25 18:52 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 164At this point, I would stay away from the entire family (sisters "Alana", "Tiffany Rose" & "Thickums / Pebbles") . From ripping people off, no-shows, issues, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze anymore.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
And I do know one of the sisters personally, and that doesn't make it any more dependable. They are associated to about 6-8 other regulars as well, so you never know who is rooming with who this week. Mount Laurel is just a wasteland of underwhelming and overmedicated former talent.
-
04-27-25 18:43 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 214[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
04-26-25 23:34 #9301Regular Member

Posts: 22Alana
Thanks for the review, I was going to take the ride next week but will move onto someone else.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 18:04 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 2124Its a shame because she's actually really attract and she didn't seem like a junkie or anything like that I'm thinking that she just scams dudes. I think she's a full on lesbian then the girl that's with her is her girlfriend and they just rip men off By providing No real sexual services.
Originally Posted by DarkPipe
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 16:53 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 214Alana
I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
-
04-26-25 11:59 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 116That's why her ad says No AA. I've learned that 75% of the time an ad says that, it's normally because the provider is robbing or scamming guys and they feel like it's riskier to try that with AA men.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 09:53 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 30Harmony
Anyone got anything on this one in Williamstown?
-
04-26-25 00:10 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 2124No she is back using again she is pff of probation and she is on candy again. I seen hee not to long ago and she was definitely high.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 00:05 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 2124Yeah she is bad news I only lost 80 freaking hand job WTF but she definitely is scamming.
Originally Posted by Jlopez4
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 23:52 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 125I used to see this Diamond too. She has cleaned up her act, conquered her demons and is likely out of the business, though she may still operate UTR. I've thought about reaching out to her on Facebook but she seems like she's in a good place now, so don't want to intrude. Besides, I don't live in the region anymore, so I wouldn't be able to see her regularly anyway.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 17:24 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 173Thanks for the heads up. Hit her up a few days ago to meet up. And could tell something was up. Decided to pass. And I guess good thing I did. She was also in Philly for a while before coming to Mt Laurel.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 14:03 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 2124Avoid! She is a rip off!
When I was in Oakland California back on March 16, I saw this girl and she's from this area. She just posted an ad she's in Mount Laurel. Avoid her at all cost!
When you get there, she'll search you she'll pat you down and make sure you don't have any weapon weapons and that's because she's going to rip you off. She's only trying to do a hand job for $100 or more she does not do BJ's she does not do full service.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tbay/184134741 Here is her ad from Cali.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/186066524 Here is her local ad.
My post from 3/16/25 is post 508 in the Oakland escort section.
-
04-25-25 10:38 #9291Regular Member

Posts: 5OMG, the memories. I used to see the one without the socks on in the pic weekly for car dates. She was great. I wish I could find her again!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






