Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 851 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 12758
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownn  [View Original Post]
    Good morning sir!

    I have had my eye on Luz Mary for a minute now. Does she look like the videos / pictures on her ad? Or similar? I know Laurita isn't the girl in her pics but she does looker hotter in my opinion.

    Thanks.

    Otown.
    Yes the pics and videos are her. She looks and feels great. Always a good time with her.

  2. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxxPhoto  [View Original Post]
    Howdy gentlemen,

    In town for two nights and wondering about local talent.

    Does anyone know this provider in Deland?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sanfo...i/858237445852
    I saw her years ago in deland for car visit. Pretty good headache relief at the time. But have seen reviews of her cash and dashing on the more recent reviews. On will do headache in my exp.

  3. #12096

    Luz mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    I think either Luzmary or Laurita would fit the bill perfectly for you if you like a light skin latina. Both are really sexy, friendly and sweet. Luzmary is a little more wild and active in bed I think, and her Spanish dirty talk is amazing. But if you are looking for true GFE. Laurita is top of the list in my opinion.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/184674649

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3612732
    Good morning sir!

    I have had my eye on Luz Mary for a minute now. Does she look like the videos / pictures on her ad? Or similar? I know Laurita isn't the girl in her pics but she does looker hotter in my opinion.

    Thanks.

    Otown.

  4. #12095

    Any intel?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/186571605

    I've seen reports about this one but can't seem to find it.

    Any help is appreciated.

  5. #12094

    No name in the ad can't find reviews

    Has anyone ever seen this one or have any information? Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/782107200282

  6. #12093

    Chocolate Thunder Mrs. COCO

    Has anyone seen Mrs Coco yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4049542693
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9d9aa00b1916b5f2e57446f04f0f7557_f.jpg‎   6269a6e9669f75369bff4e67fbde6e9c_f.jpg‎   b8624ce534b041332f3c26789d569a8f_f.jpg‎   de0c1d3b5d1516d5ad1e7c2b5a067878_f.jpg‎  

  7. #12092

    Andrea cetty

    Guys,

    Another bait and switch. Asked for a verification photo and got one that was in line with the ad. Agreed to $ QV. Agreed on a time and headed to the site. Once there, was told she needed to have lunch and asked to wait. I said no and drove away to a nearby spot and took a phone call with a friend. After about 20 minutes, she said she was ready and gave me the room number. Against my better judgement, I decided to head back. Went up to the room and while the lady was on the younger side, she looked absolutely nothing like the photo in the text or ad. Wasn't bad looking but not great either. Big butt and small tits (not really my preference). English was no good so I asked if the $ included any type of BJ through a translation app. She said no so I left. Just want to get the word out that the person in the ad is not who is behind the door.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/186196527

  8. #12091

    Tried to.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesKing  [View Original Post]
    Sent her 40 $ for gas for an outcall. Never showed up.

  9. #12090

    Any info on this one?

    Hey, guys. Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/185959222#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20050a62e79284c449ebbddff5b5e701_f.jpg‎   56e69b8e024285bc3e6be1d206e57222_f.jpg‎   bcac3acaff7869495bb5f7d89d67d5e6_f.jpg‎  

  10. #12089

    Leevista Pamela

    Anyone see this one? Been seeing a lot of ads in this area but no reviews of any of them.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/185808535

  11. #12088
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesKing  [View Original Post]
    Staying by seaworld now. Only boing BBBJ.

  12. #12087

    Another Bait and Switch

    I liked the photos I saw in the ad and decided to try for this one. Was quoted QV for $. Got a verification photo and headed to the address. I had a feeling it would be TGTBT and it most certainly was. Opened the door and it looked like two very dark skinned Haitians with near zero English. Absolutely nothing like the photo in the ad. I showed the photo of the girl in the ad as well as the verification photo in my text asking where was she and they said no no no. Just trying to get the word out and save you boys some time and frustration.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/185467875

  13. #12086

    Bruna, Naty

    $. 6 qv is their Special, in Orlando. No thank you.
    The ads of their real ones are in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock15  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad for Bruna and had to check it out. Was quoted $$ for HHR. Long story short, it is a bait and switch. The woman who opened the door was chubby and definitely not as good looking but I decided to bounce. She wasn't bad looking but definitely not the girl in the ad although the handler said it was. I offered $. 2 for a QV and they countered at $. 6 and I said no thank you and left.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3625462

  14. #12085

    Serena

    Anyone seen Serena post pregnancy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...933/3213480736
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83b4d01ad0221338d6fc185575508a78_f.jpg‎  

  15. #12084

    Bruna Strike Out

    Saw this ad for Bruna and had to check it out. Was quoted $$ for HHR. Long story short, it is a bait and switch. The woman who opened the door was chubby and definitely not as good looking but I decided to bounce. She wasn't bad looking but definitely not the girl in the ad although the handler said it was. I offered $. 2 for a QV and they countered at $. 6 and I said no thank you and left.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3625462

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape