Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 978 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 14660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12740

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    She sent text letting me know she has incall. Hotel on Gulf to Bay in case you guys were interested. Reviewed her before and left contact info. She's pretty cool chic. Good skills.
    727 ways to have a good time with her. 560 avenue all the way until you get to 6338. Currently has incall. Here are pics. Can't answer all the messages coming thru. Sorry guys. But this is good info and solid provider.
    Doesn't post yet but her pictures are being used by another provider she was friends with
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1744503573038~2.jpg‎   1744503559286~2.jpg‎   1744984012020~2.jpg‎  

  2. #12739

    Fantasia

    She sent text letting me know she has incall. Hotel on Gulf to Bay in case you guys were interested. Reviewed her before and left contact info. She's pretty cool chic. Good skills.

  3. #12738

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I did the search and now am asking does anyone have any opinions on her. She looks good in the pix. Like Taylor Swift's big sis.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/7274708197
    She's missing a bunch of teeth. That's why she doesn't smile in the pics. You'd think with all the whoring she does she might invest in some new teeth of some kind, if nothing else to improve her smile.

  4. #12737

    Hazel / Haley. Can't say without pic or link to post

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody on here seen her yet? Left a couple reviews on her. First made up a name of Haley on accident. Name is in fact Hazel. Should I just be posting the link? Done that in the past and apparently the girls got influx of bullshit calls. But who knows.

    Wondering if anybody here got good experience as well.
    I may have had a good experience with her, but can't tell as these girls change names frequently and don't know if I have seen this Hazel / Haley or not. Did see one that had a similar name at one of the hole in the wall hotels on 34th St that could give a rim job with the best of them. After the first one, I fu**ed the shit out of her and after I blew my nut, she asked me if I wanted another rim job. Before I could say anything, she was going to town again. I think she actually enjoys it. Probably didn't hurt that I was well groomed and fresh out of the shower. Can't remember her name, but wouldn't mind connecting with her again. Post up a pic or link, might be the same one, if so, I can give a good review.

  5. #12736

    Hazel

    Has anybody on here seen her yet? Left a couple reviews on her. First made up a name of Haley on accident. Name is in fact Hazel. Should I just be posting the link? Done that in the past and apparently the girls got influx of bullshit calls. But who knows.

    Wondering if anybody here got good experience as well.

  6. #12735
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Fantasia that she had a room by herself. Decent hotel, non smoking room which was a huge bonus. She has some sweet pussy lips that just like to hold on and create a nice little suction while you're going in and out. Don't know how long she will be there, unfortunately, the assholes show up and ruin for everyone. She said last night, after the visit was over, the guy tried to rob her and got forceful with her. Don't be that guy and ruin it for everyone, respect the fact she is a person trying to make a living and providing a service in a mutually beneficial relationship. Don't know how long she'll be in the hotel vs going back to her apt.
    She's becoming one of my atf. Saw her again this morning and she's still in the hotel off Gulf, didn't see anyone else hanging around. Great oral skills, nice snug kitty with fat kitty lips. No rush, no attitude and no upsell. Not much more you can ask from a provider.

  7. #12734

    Nicole

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7274785744

    Went to see her. Service was mid. She just kind of laid there and took it; a little moaning and attempt to get into it, but not a whole lot. Not a starfish, but probably 3/10 on the "pretending to enjoy it" scale.

    Her rates are plenty reasonable if you stay covered. That BB upcharge is a little much for what she provided, a rather mechanical service and definitely wasn't about to take her time or seemed to enjoy it all that much. A pump and dump kind of gal. Probably won't repeat unless there are no other options and I'm just really in the mood to drain my pipes.

  8. #12733
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I did the search and now am asking does anyone have any opinions on her. She looks good in the pix. Like Taylor Swift's big sis.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/7274708197
    We all know (at least I hope) that those pics are filtered af and you can tell she looks 15+ years older than that w / o the filter. TOFTT and report back!

  9. #12732

    Nikki visit

    Got a call late last night. Had a much needed dream for a hour. See I looking for more.

  10. #12731

    Taylor Swift

    More like Taylor Swifts Grandmother.

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I did the search and now am asking does anyone have any opinions on her. She looks good in the pix. Like Taylor Swift's big sis.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/7274708197

  11. #12730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Candy not really GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of times when she was on the Manatee side of the bridge. I enjoyed BBBJ and cfs. Nice southern mannerisms. Would see her again.
    No kissing, no greek are her rules. Pretty straightforward.

  12. #12729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I did the search and now am asking does anyone have any opinions on her. She looks good in the pix. Like Taylor Swift's big sis.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/7274708197
    Saw her a couple of times when she was on the Manatee side of the bridge. I enjoyed BBBJ and cfs. Nice southern mannerisms. Would see her again.

  13. #12728

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    Last couple times I put good review and recommended a chic they got bombarded with bullshit texts and calls and people wasting their time. So to help avoid that and try getting her some good clients I'm keeping it private for now. Maybe someone can message me a better solution as to not keep it private and continue sharing with each other.
    Correction. Seen her again. Except her name isn't Haley. It's Hazel. Sorry for the misinformation. But she's awesome 😎. Super cool. Sexy. Great skills.

  14. #12727

    Candy OXO

    I did the search and now am asking does anyone have any opinions on her. She looks good in the pix. Like Taylor Swift's big sis.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...474/7274708197

  15. #12726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Those pics are old but her

    Quote Originally Posted by CanIFilmYou  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/186003490

    I am sure you some of you have seen her, I read a few reviews and thought ok I would try it out! A lady was outside of where I was supposed to go in! I park and by the time I get to the door she had walked to the street. So thinking nothing of it, I just knock! The lady that walked to the street was in fact who I was coming to see! But she aged out like 20 years! Huge swollen belly, and just no where near what the ad looked like! And yes I had the ad pulled up on my phone!! I said. Yo this ain't MTV Catfish and this ain't you in the pics! She claimed she just didn't have on make up!! BAHHHHH! I left immediately! What I don't get is why lie? There are guys that want what she looks like in person, so why not post the unedited pictures?
    You know these women only put up pics when they were younger. I saw her a good while ago. Her rate was good at the time and the service was good as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape