Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 355 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4671

    This provide. I think her name is peach.

    Gents, I did a search for peach and nothing came up on her. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/762044000296

  2. #4670

    Grind mode?

    Anyone seen this chick before? Haven't noticed any reviews on her and she doesn't post a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/479499131767

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...d/872269888490
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTQzNzQ2MjY2MzNjZDZlYTg5MjQwOWMwMGMwMWYwZWIzMWYwOGYw~2.jpg‎  

  3. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    Got the run around on meeting up, agreed to buy some content. Payment sent but no content sent. Avoid.
    Never buy content. You can look at females for free on porn sites. Why pay a dirtbag money for pictures? These are drug addicts not only fans stars.

  4. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceSlayer  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time out the hobby but recently got asked to have a date with a new young utr provider. Arianne, 19 your old emo / goth hottie. Looks like Ariell Winter with a short buzz cut. 5 ft, thick w / D's. Very shy & sweet.

    Good GFE, nice wet BBBJ & takes direction well. Did not watch clock at all or rush. Allows as many pops as you can get in the time. Multiple positions (riding, mish & doggy). Creamy honey pot when she relaxes! She opened up that honey pot & took me deep! Overall good experience. Would definetly repeat. FYI. Arm pitts & nookie are hairy if you are into that.

    Treat her good fellas, nice new addition to the area!
    If she's still in the game, I'd love to connect with her, thank you!

  5. #4667

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    Got the run around on meeting up, agreed to buy some content. Payment sent but no content sent. Avoid.
    I have seen her 3 times with the latest being about a month ago. Surprised to see this.

  6. #4666

    Ripped Off

    Got the run around on meeting up, agreed to buy some content. Payment sent but no content sent. Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge here? Or have a name for review search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/623672923110
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7935.jpg‎   IMG_7934.png‎   IMG_7933.jpg‎  

  7. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge here? Or have a name for review search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/623672923110
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...967&viewfull=1#post6483967.

  8. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge here? Or have a name for review search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/623672923110
    She has been reviewed by sly I do believe. Gave her an awesome review. JK.

  9. #4663

    Sweet, Discrete late night treat

    Anyone take the plunge here? Or have a name for review search?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/623672923110

  10. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by Breunor  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/806348203558

    I had a dream with Kennedy today. I have been trying to meet her for years, but nothing worked out.

    The communications were excellent, and I assume she had me wait at a particular spot at the hotel while she walked her dog to check me out.

    She is the hottest provider around and was very accommodating with good menu options, and willing to work on things in the future.

    Her service was excellent, and I would recommend her. She was sober and articulate and stressed she is turning over a new leaf.

    She has several dogs living with her, which she has caged during appointments, including the cutest little puppy. Her rates are standard for the area.

    I had a positive experience with her and plan on coming back for more in the future.

    Yours.

    Breunor.
    I would not go that far. She's good but.

  11. #4661

    Kennedy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/806348203558

    I had a dream with Kennedy today. I have been trying to meet her for years, but nothing worked out.

    The communications were excellent, and I assume she had me wait at a particular spot at the hotel while she walked her dog to check me out.

    She is the hottest provider around and was very accommodating with good menu options, and willing to work on things in the future.

    Her service was excellent, and I would recommend her. She was sober and articulate and stressed she is turning over a new leaf.

    She has several dogs living with her, which she has caged during appointments, including the cutest little puppy. Her rates are standard for the area.

    I had a positive experience with her and plan on coming back for more in the future.

    Yours.

    Breunor.

  12. #4660

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Did not ask. No BBBJ was the end for me. JK.
    Oh ok makes sense. Thanks for the info. Stay safe.

  13. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    OK was wondering if she was legit or not. I'm guessing her menu might be too high as well or you didn't ask?
    Did not ask. No BBBJ was the end for me. JK.

  14. #4658

  15. #4657

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I did reach out to her but she does not offer BBBJ. Not for me..
    OK was wondering if she was legit or not. I'm guessing her menu might be too high as well or you didn't ask?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape