Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23615

    Arianna info

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    How much are her rates and are there limitations in service? She doesn't post either curious if she is full GFE. Is she a wild fuck like CJ or does she give you time you paid for?
    All her rates here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariannasoleil

  2. #23614
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.
    Jasmine is on my Bucket List. What's wrong with her apartment location? Is it York Creek bad or something?

  3. #23613

  4. #23612

  5. #23611

    Anybody seen this one?

    I ran across this one and decided to set something up she never responds and I've tried twice. Just wondering if she is real or has anyone seen her. From the pictures it looks promising.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/792663704338

  6. #23610
    Quote Originally Posted by KimSolo  [View Original Post]
    I assume CBJ?
    First time yes, BBBJ now (not the best there is, hard to beat Lauren and others so I don't blame her). YMMV.

  7. #23609
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I needed to scratch the itch recently so I dreamed of Jessica again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/099816725596

    After another sample it's safe to say this girl has the fattest ass in the city. Exactly my type with the beautiful black skin. Mhm mhm mhm. Good comms and hasn't robbed me. What else could I ask for? Pics are her and prices in the ad. I will repeat.
    I assume CBJ?

  8. #23608

    Jessica

    I needed to scratch the itch recently so I dreamed of Jessica again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/099816725596

    After another sample it's safe to say this girl has the fattest ass in the city. Exactly my type with the beautiful black skin. Mhm mhm mhm. Good comms and hasn't robbed me. What else could I ask for? Pics are her and prices in the ad. I will repeat.

  9. #23607
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.
    I've seen her plenty of times at those apartments. Never any issue, of course your experience may be different. IMO she's the best value for MY money. She has a wide open menu, clean, safe, fit, top tier skills. I will repeat.

  10. #23606
    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    She hella good value. Suck you dry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/205088557998

    Good comms safe located.
    I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.

  11. #23605

    Jasmine.

    She hella good value. Suck you dry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/205088557998

    Good comms safe located.

  12. #23604

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Saw Arianna recently for the first time. Very pleasant and engaging. A bit heavier than in her pictures, but she is still attractive in my eyes. Very clean and fresh. Definitely got into it. Nice small talk afterwards and she did not rush me out, which was nice. I believe she does duos with CJ also. Her home base is in Lansing but she visits GR too. Worth a visit and I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006367519108
    How much are her rates and are there limitations in service? She doesn't post either curious if she is full GFE. Is she a wild fuck like CJ or does she give you time you paid for?

  13. #23603

    Airianna Soleil

    Saw Arianna recently for the first time. Very pleasant and engaging. A bit heavier than in her pictures, but she is still attractive in my eyes. Very clean and fresh. Definitely got into it. Nice small talk afterwards and she did not rush me out, which was nice. I believe she does duos with CJ also. Her home base is in Lansing but she visits GR too. Worth a visit and I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006367519108

  14. #23602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that prolly me. I schedule hour to get two times. She ride good. $150 hhr better deal tho.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Clean safe hotel.
    If so, no worries my dude! Glad it was a longer from here & not some jerk off guy. 🤙.

  15. #23601
    Quote Originally Posted by KimSolo  [View Original Post]
    Can you speak a bit more on that, is it something you saw or how she was acting?
    Anyone not cautious about going bb is suspect without proper documentation. If she doesn't ask for documentation from anyone then there is zero concern about catching anyone or spreading it. For male to female transmission it is a 99% chance of anything being passed on. Then its spread to others without knowing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape