Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 738 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10917

    Wtf

    Why the fuck am I seeing this message every time I try to log in?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250530_125145_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #10916
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PbY1XJ3Vdgkx7X

    Pretty sure this chick used to post here and was dying of stage 32 cancer or some thing like that.

  3. #10915

    USA slow to load

    That is typical of a DNS attack A2 can verify.

  4. #10914

    Your Tokoyo Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Player456  [View Original Post]
    Hell yea brother! I'm glad to see someone else enjoy the dynamic duo that is Sara and Kelly. They are a pair of firecracker service queens that will make any man swoon. I feel like the girls this month at this Tokyo have such good chemistry with each other which makes the 2:1 or 3:1's much more exciting and wild. Next time I'm going to get Jenny in the mix too, she always loves to watch the threesomes and I think it's a pity she was only an audience member for me, she would make an excellent orgy participant too.
    You never mentioned Jenny watching the action in your review, you might want to reread your review next time you post so you can get your story, right.

    You might be mixing others reviews in yours.

    It would be nice to get honest reviews again on this board, instead of fantasy reviews.

  5. #10913

    Telegram -- all scam

    Trying to hookup last week saw telegram in the advertisements.

    All of them were deposit scam.

  6. #10912

    100 headache relief

    You got a bbw provider with a wide open menu she is a bbw with a stab wound and track marks all over her body.

    From fentanyl use LOL Fat, bald and wears wigs. She is even charging 300 for full service when drug dealers a doing what ever they want for 60.

    She's even charging mongers 100 for bbjcimws.

    Ok LOL Kaityx is crazy major GPS.

  7. #10911

    Not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    He gave me a number of utr.

    She asked from wh.

    So I texted him what name to use.

    His response was I thought you knew what you are doing.

    Not sharing any more numbers.

    I personally use the name Carlos. Not my real name, my monger name.

    Who is in the right?
    I don't think you are in the wrong here.

    I share information with a member that has a screen name that is clearly not a name. I always ask what name should I use for the referral. If your informant doesn't want to give a name then it's possible he doesn't have permission to share.

    Regardless it's a d $ck response that he gave you.

  8. #10910
    I always try to be upfront, honest and transparent when either requesting or providing information for a UTR girl. First, I only provide the girl's information if given permission by the girl and she has provided guidance on the type of guy I can give it to (long term member, someone I have done business with in the past, etc.). When requesting information, I try and provide as much information as requested / comfortable to the gate keeper. There is certain information that I will never provide (real name, home address, personal email, etc.) regardless of how hot the girl is but, other than that, I want everyone to be comfortable.

    The goal is to prevent any confusion and hurt feelings.

    Always remember, the purpose of this community is to provide valuable information to facilitate well educated decisions. Girls need to feel comfortable / safe with whom they are meeting and guys want to be sure that they aren't wasting their hard earned coins and aren't walking into a dangerous situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    He gave me a number of utr.

    She asked from wh.

    So I texted him what name to use.

    His response was I thought you knew what you are doing.

    Not sharing any more numbers.

    I personally use the name Carlos. Not my real name, my monger name.

    Who is in the right?

  9. #10909

    Had fellow user get upset with me.

    He gave me a number of utr.

    She asked from wh.

    So I texted him what name to use.

    His response was I thought you knew what you are doing.

    Not sharing any more numbers.

    I personally use the name Carlos. Not my real name, my monger name.

    Who is in the right?

  10. #10908

    How about caitlynn "kaityx" Mcgregor

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Oh ratty trap. Been awhile. This is prob the type of gals most of us are seeing right now:
    Sending me pics of her son Kyle begging for more money after I paid her 175 for all three holes.

    Fentanyl is a mother fucker "oh I'll wait till he goes to sleep " man I'm calling DCF.

  11. #10907

    How I have missed thy

    Oh ratty trap. Been awhile. This is prob the type of gals most of us are seeing right now:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6DE8CEC4-2AF1-4E1B-9402-5AB7B35F45E7.jpg‎  

  12. #10906

    I agree 100#

    I totally agree, I read some of his other posts and this post seems like maybe his S / O got to his phone possibly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but am I the only one that read this and think this is a chic?

  13. #10905

    Woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLive404  [View Original Post]
    If you are in a relationship and you are lying and mongering, you aren't a good person. I know most mongers are in relationships, it's sick. And most of you also talk about, "well, I need sex" yea but you can't get it without paying, pathetic. Also saying these girls enjoy it there's no way they are trafficked is ridiculous, most of you are also fat and ugly af which is why you have to pay for sex and you think these attractive women really want to touch you? LOL it's wild how some of you process things in your warped brains. If you are in a relationship and aren't happy leave, be an actual man. That's just my 2 cents, man up, if you aren't happy leave, stop going behind your so backs and being a coward a sad coward that is too lonely to leave their so but to weak and not disciplined to stop cheating. Losers.
    I could be wrong but am I the only one that read this and think this is a chic?

  14. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Translation Codes for Ads:
    Brilliant. There used to be one back in the day that revolved around like 57 terms for FAT Sadly that's changed over to 57 terms for scammers / timewasters.

    Good job.

  15. #10903

    Time waster alert 🫵127995;ZOOMaN? You ok?

    If I give you a number use it don't waste my time a this goes for anybody in the forum if I give you a number use that mf!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape