Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 615 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Ellie

    She got spoiled working at Cheetah and Lust with the hot tub "dances. " I saw her in the club but never did a dance and saw her at her incall a couple times for some fetish stuff. Price is too high for what she provides. Her ad is now down.

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 1 year ago. She's sweet, but has really bad teeth and her pics must be altered. Although it's her, she's not as attractive in person. It was an ok session but not for the price. I think she wanted 4-5. I wouldn't go higher than 3.

  2. #8936

    Ellie

    I saw her 1 year ago. She's sweet, but has really bad teeth and her pics must be altered. Although it's her, she's not as attractive in person. It was an ok session but not for the price. I think she wanted 4-5. I wouldn't go higher than 3.

  3. #8935

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Zoeytonsofun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-78f2f9aaa64d

    Offered to "come over right now" on 2nd text, dollar amount would "depend on what we do, she usually gets $400".

    EssenceOfEllie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f8b63b18f5a4

    No direct mention of dollar amount, wide open menu as her profile says.

    Anyone have any recent experience?

    I seem to remember Ellie from way back in the BP days.
    She is on tryst so not surprised.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoeygoodz

  4. #8934

    Possible UTRs

    Zoeytonsofun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-78f2f9aaa64d

    Offered to "come over right now" on 2nd text, dollar amount would "depend on what we do, she usually gets $400".

    EssenceOfEllie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f8b63b18f5a4

    No direct mention of dollar amount, wide open menu as her profile says.

    Anyone have any recent experience?

    I seem to remember Ellie from way back in the BP days.

  5. #8933

    Ray

    Anybody seen her recently or have intel? I think I came across her a few months ago but was inactive. Not anymore.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-07f4a657ed64

  6. #8932

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSug  [View Original Post]
    I met her. Spinner, hippy like girl. Very laid back and easy going. $$ to play for as long as you like. Small boobs, super tight vag. Has a boyfriend who knows her activities. Only issue I had was she had some slight body odor from her pits when she undressed like she had worked out and not showered. Solved that by a nice shower and bang in the shower then to the bed and lots more fun. CIP if she likes you.
    I like Randi, I've been nutting in her a little over a year now. My experience is exactly the same; we have a great time, she's super cool, damn good pussy. But the body odor is worst each time. Sadly, she's another one slowly going down hill.

  7. #8931

    Reema

    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Yes, pro or semi-pro, being doing this for some time. Shapely, but on the heavy side, and has a lot of acne on her face. As is usually the case with most of these girls, a bit off and inconsistent.
    Thank you for info. Have you seen her? She quoted $$ for ppm. No kissing or cim. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

  8. #8930
    Quote Originally Posted by BrennanHuff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or have any info on Reema? Getting a pro vibe and her pics don't show anything below her tits. Appreciate the help!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-1f17ac867ba3
    Yes, pro or semi-pro, being doing this for some time. Shapely, but on the heavy side, and has a lot of acne on her face. As is usually the case with most of these girls, a bit off and inconsistent.

  9. #8929

    Reema

    Anyone seen or have any info on Reema? Getting a pro vibe and her pics don't show anything below her tits. Appreciate the help!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-1f17ac867ba3

  10. #8928

    SA vs SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    I've had excellent results with Seeking over the years but just for grins, I recently signed up on Secret Benefits, and I've been inundated with messages. I haven't responded to any of them due to the pay per message thing and pay to view extra pics. I almost get the feeling that the girls get points for getting guys to respond. I'm skeptical. So my questions to the group:

    1. For those of you who have experience with both Seeking and SB, which do you find better?

    2. What's the best way to pay on SB, do they allow anonymous credit cards? Suggestions?

    Thanks!

    CFG.
    Follow BAM's rules:

    PM without looking at your profile and giving you immediate photo access without asking for access to yours. Probably a bot.

    Profile is pretty well blank with no verification. Probably a bot.

    Mass number of PMs from an area that you look at in passing (eg L'ville) probably a bot.

    Look at a profile in an area away from home and then get a stack of views from that area, they're bots.

  11. #8927

    Chay

    Says to be 18. Pictures look very polished / professional. Getting too good to be true vibes. Yes no?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-9b14c38f110d

  12. #8926

    Olivia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-7ed91d224d49

    I remember this one being discussed here back in 2023.

    Anyone have any info, I can't find my notes on her.

  13. #8925

    "Christina"

    This one is making the rounds with various stolen pics, last week I got fav'd / PM's from the same name with different pics out of Lexington.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-516d03f57653

    Takes you to text with a PM of "I'm sorry. I don't check here often. Would you mind texting? If you don't mind, leave your # and I'll text you".

    Text comes in via WhatsApp 626-246-xx83.

    Traded a few texts, ask what she was up to and she told me waiting for the market to open (it was 8 p and that works out to 8 a in the PRC), when I asked where she was headed for breakfast I got cussed out in very bad English.

  14. #8924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Mailbox Emptied

    Done.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full!

  15. #8923

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    Years ago not good, just tried to do as little as possible in as short as time as possible.

    KC.
    Your mailbox is full!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape