Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 887 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12225

    Savannah Rayne

    Has anyone seen Savannah Rayne in the last 2 weeks? I'm getting no response from her.

  2. #12224
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Of what is currently on the market and will not play any games with you, here are my picks. Don't expect to be attracted to any of them though.

    1) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/280934066266.

    2) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/991219812469.

    3) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/858569399279.
    Agree on that comment. G has tried them all, number 3 is the best on the list. Will do anything and really loves her work.

  3. #12223

    Morning Gentleman

    Hello all,

    Just wanted to let you know Kendall Banks is in town for a couple days and is utr so she asked if I'd give out her number. If you know her then you know what a great time she can be. So with thay being said here's her number 864920XXXX she's at a very nice air bnb near downtown G-ville so give her a call.

    Stay Safe,

    Awesome.

  4. #12222
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, in town fir a quick trip and wanted to see if anyone any info on this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...r/988361802691.

    Thanks in advance! Happy to help with Myrtle info in return.

    -DJ.
    I've tried to meet, but always found some one better. Even got Melanie to respond and actually meet for the first time.

    But she has some auto poster thing going on, so it makes her look more active than she probably is. my vibe was she probably meets one person a day max. I got an address to a pizza place and she said it was it makes her feel safer or weeds out people who aren't serious or something like that, and I said people can just lie that they are "there" to get the address. And then she got mad at me cause you know. Logic.

  5. #12221
    Quote Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this one come across on Tryst. Curious if any other mongers have partaken and are willing to share. TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/teagan-paige
    Following up on this. Anyone ever pull the trigger? If so, could you share a little bit about the experience?

  6. #12220
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Has any visited the latinas staying in the apartments on Victor Street in Greenville? They are very responsive via text and stated 3 bills for an hr with fill menu. I forget the exact ad so I can post a link.
    What are their ads?

  7. #12219

    A few visit

    Seen Kelly, and she's cool would repeat but she's little bigger than her pics shows. Seen one of the Hispanics at the baymont hotel in Greenville the donation was 100. One she wasn't the girl in the pic and two she had way to many directions, can't do this and can't do that. I was trying to go doggy and she wouldn't allow me to go deep. She doesn't have the same ad must have changed it.

  8. #12218

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Hi All. I'm going to see a long time favorite of mine. I thought I would be kind and share. Uses Lainey in her ads. Pics are not her but pretty close. She's a local dancer. She's just the right amount of thick and sexy. She normally has a sexy outfit on every visit. I like qv for $. She's not a clock watcher. She's ok with BBBJ for me. YMMV. She has a wonderful attitude.
    Like they say YMMV (your mileage may vary). I've seen her several times. First visit was good. Second was average. Every visit since has been increasingly worse. She just doesn't seem to be into it and her location is a dump in the sticks of S'ville. Her attitude has tanked over the years and she is paranoid as hell now. Makes you jump through a bunch of hoops just to get to her dump trailer. I don't know maybe some hobbyist(s) wronged her in some way. I won't be seeing her anymore. Service is not good in my opinion. Looks are average at best. Typical chunky girl you see all over the upstate.

  9. #12217

    Latina

    Has any visited the latinas staying in the apartments on Victor Street in Greenville? They are very responsive via text and stated 3 bills for an hr with fill menu. I forget the exact ad so I can post a link.

  10. #12216

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveCoins  [View Original Post]
    Clear some space in your inbox.

    Thank you.
    Got it done ✔️

  11. #12215

    Coolpanther

    Clear some space in your inbox.

    Thank you.

  12. #12214

    Taylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby62  [View Original Post]
    I don't post much but here's mine. I have had many visits with Taylar in the past years. She has always been on time, very attentive and likes to explore. She will always be one of my top faves. I love the new curves she has and think they are hot on her. One of the most sensual women I've ever met. YMMV as always but I recently had a visit with her and we both left extremely satisfied and relaxed. Like an old girlfriend! Will definitely continue to repeat! Treat her well and she will def return the favor!

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24
    Tried to set up a QV with Taylar. She and her friends have GPS. Asking for $200 donation. Said "that is the new normal. " Someone is donating but not me. My pockets are deep because I have a hole in it.

  13. #12213
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    Apparently to Fort Lauderdale, FL. (And she's now charging $1,000/ hour.).

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsizedmegan
    Eureka! This what the forum is for. Some old simp in Florida is going to pay that prize. For 1 K, she would have to let me fuck for two days straight bare, and cook me dinner!

  14. #12212
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterRunThrow  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on the chick with the huge WICKED tattoo across her chest / neck area? Can't find link anymore but If I see her pop up let me know if she's worth it and safe!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/446890736431

  15. #12211

    Do not do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdIsAWord  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Have not posted in a while, was taking a break. About to jump back in, wondering anyone has any experience with this one. There is just something about that look does it for me. Seems to have a good personality in texts. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/975134216079
    This is one to stay away from. A visit from May 2023 turned into a nightmare! Many medical bills. Do not do it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape