Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 5075
-
04-28-25 13:16 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 106Glad you had fun with her. She told me that's she's looking again today for meets.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 13:16 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 106Glad you had fun with her. She told me that's she's looking agai today for meets.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 19:58 #4653Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Culver list
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...845693296.html
Anyone try this one. She says she is in culver shitty.
-
04-27-25 19:53 #4652Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Astro
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...845760197.html
So this one wants 250 for massage. I recall she agreeing to much lower when she was in the van.
I just want to know if she is still in that fucking van.
-
04-26-25 20:45 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 7266She using a cheap motel??
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 19:32 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 860She's legit, nice girl, 220 for BBFS creampie half hr, less for QV, She's hotter in her pics than in person. BBBJ skills are good but short. No bad smells. Ok experience for cheap!
Originally Posted by Stretch60
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 13:50 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 66A lot of them girls have an instagram page and use ROM as the location. Just read the OC thread and you will find them.
Originally Posted by Mlb1972
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 12:42 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 106Ruby
Hey my Southern Cal peeps. A fun friend of mine is now in the Longbeach area and looking to play. I've know her for a few years and she has always been fun to visit. Her textnow number is 562-376-4424.
I posted in Long Beach but she asked me to also post in this LA group.
-
04-23-25 11:00 #4647Regular Member

Posts: 19That's the place
Thanks Chad,
I'm going to have to head down there. That talent looks amazing.
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 20:13 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 119If this the same ROM place I'm thinking about, then the OC folks talk a good amount about them in the Orange County section, here's the thread if you want to take a look:
Originally Posted by Mlb1972
[View Original Post]
Nuru Shops and Independents thread (Click Here)
I think you need references and such to make appointment with one of the ladies, from what I heard they're pretty good looking on average.
-
04-21-25 14:52 #4645Regular Member

Posts: 19Rom Day Spa? - Santa Ana
Have any of you guys made the trek down to Santa Ana to check this place out?
The talent looks pretty great. LMK if you have any intel.
https://www.instagram.com/onlyonerom...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
https://romdayspa.com/
-
04-21-25 11:46 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 119It's 150 for hhr, and 300 for hr. .
Originally Posted by HBforlife
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 11:26 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 82What was the damage for an hour?
Originally Posted by EncinoChad
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 10:13 #4642Regular Member

Posts: 4Mistress Rossellini
Hey all, anyone have any experience with this provider?
https://tryst.link/massage/missrossellini
Thanks!
-
04-21-25 02:31 #4641Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Water pressure
https://tryst.link/escort/veronicajasmine
Didn't this one start the fire by eating at the palisades Chipotle.










Reply With Quote





