Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 18566
-
04-26-25 13:35 #16841Senior Member

Posts: 3462nd time
In a month that they visited New Oriental. First time obviously wasn't enough to deter so they went in again. Butler county isn't messing around. Lots of eyes everywhere on every place In BC.
So many other things for BC to pursue but this is the thing for now. Be smart guys. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 13:09 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 460Yes
Yes. Cops were there last year too, in March 2024 (see my post from 13 months ago). This place has been radioactive for over a year.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 12:01 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 121West Chester
I am guessing this was at New Oriental in west Chester.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 10:36 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 60Julies LMT
I have seen Julie a number of times over the years. She is a beautiful lady who gives a great massage. She is friendly and professional. If you expect / ask for any extras you will probably be asked politely to leave. If you are looking for a good relaxing massage Julie is your lady. If you are looking for something more, looks elsewhere. I asked her if she did post on bodyrubs and she did not. Funny when I go to bodyrubs.com it directs me to another domain. Kings Domain I think.
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
Be safe gentlemen.
HOTW.
-
04-25-25 22:34 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 29There are a lot of bad people out there, why don't they leave these Chinese ladies alone? There is a young lady I know that Worked at a place near Beckett ridge, that I have totally lost contact with that I really enjoyed spending time with, I probably overpaid for the service received but I really enjoyed being with her. I haven't received a return text in over a month.
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 19:17 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 737Update video TV-5
Copy and paste in search engine, this is insane arrest hard working 60yrs.. easy money for uncle
Originally Posted by Bdirect
[View Original Post]
Woman arrested, accused of prostitution at massage parlor in West Chester.
-
04-25-25 15:58 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 737I think he wants to deport all the Chinese out of west chester.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 15:40 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 460You were right my friend
Crazy Eddy and the Cruisers. You were right! And you tactfully tried to raise awareness so that we could watch our six!
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 13:57 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 355Julie
She teases and flirts. Reading more into it is just useless. Probably will make you go there a few more times with Hope. Hand towel to cover. My junk was out most of the time. She would comment something funny. Kissed me on the lips and behind the ears a few times. Luckily I can identify a tease early o. And did not partake further.
Originally Posted by JuslQQn
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
Ob.
-
04-25-25 12:16 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 346Be safe
Unfortunately these keep happening and more will come. The county with the big sheriff wants to make the news. He likes to see himself on TV and has plans to be on there more often. Has not been a good area to visit for along time. Visiting the area is just playing with fire. I do have some sympathy for those involved and get thrown into jail. So many other things out there to dig into and this is what they want to go after. Ugghh. Random raids and the ability to track us with flock cameras makes it scary.
.
Originally Posted by RascalRooster
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 10:29 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 62
-
04-24-25 09:32 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 45Very nice massage with a friendly lady. Expecting anything more may be insulting and a disappointing effort. I sometimes think that a few of these spas may be listed on some sites that are often mentioned here, are not actually placed by the owners? There have been several around the Dayton area that I know were totally unaware that their spa showed up on 'Rub' and 'aamp maps' websites. Julie's has always been discreet and legit. Suggesting anything different, may likely get you politely (rejected.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 06:41 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 70Yep
Yep I get it. Just interesting where they are putting ads to generate business. Just saw they are also on skip the games.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
Be safe boys.
-
04-22-25 19:40 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 346All I've heard
Is that Julie's is legit. Don't think it's ever been mentioned on the board that I can recall. I've heard through other mongers. It could be the number of visits too. Just walking in there off the street in today's LEO climate isn't going to get you anywhere. Visit a few times and then maybe you shall get what you seek.
Anyone else?
Originally Posted by BuckMtn69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 11:20 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 221It's been several years since I saw her, so my memory might be bad. I thought I recalled hers feeling overly firm so maybe I thought they were fake. If they are truly natural, I'll bump her ranking up a bit more, but I still don't think they're the best in the city. But hey, you like what you like.
Originally Posted by Steveyy1778
[View Original Post]
About 15 years ago I saw two girls for a 4-hand massage. One of them was one of the girls that used to work for a big, racist lady out in colerain or something at that time. I completely forget the names now. Anyway, her friend had the most wonderful F cups I had ever seen or felt. I never got a chance to see them again after meeting them once. They were both probably around 20 years old at that time.











Reply With Quote





