Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 16026
-
04-23-25 15:40 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 61So this past Sunday I just needed to get the fuck out of the house. GG spa on e desert seemed like a good choice.
I've been working my ass off, I'm horny, and I simply wanted to get sucked off as my reward.
Ava stroked that ego well. I couldn't even interpret WTF she was saying. Cantonese? But I told her to keep saying nice things about my piece while she jerk it off.
I'll giver her credit for pinching my nipples as well when she was sucking my rock hard ego. I look deep into those exotic eyelid-less eyes of hers, and I could tell she was really zeroing in on my piece.
I let her know that I like what she's doing with my nipples to. Pinching them and what not.
I normally do much more but this was perfect on Sunday since I had some obligations later that day.
-
04-23-25 15:32 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 158Mermaid
When to mermaid last night and got a girl named Lulu. She doesn't look like the youngest girl there on looks but she service makes up for it. It's very hard to tell age by looking especially Asians. Got in and paid for 30 minutes. Into the table shower we went. She seems very happy to see me or very good acting LOL. I laid on the TS and started rubbing soap on me. She got on top and did B2 B. Went down gave a really good BBBJ, slow and tons of licking on the balls. She got up and lifted my legs up and buried her mouth in my ass. Got back to the room I laid her down and started kissing her body. Her body is very soft, young and smooth. She put the cover on me and told her to bend over fucked her doggy. After a few minutes she took off the cover and finished in her mouth. Lulu cleaned me up gave me some water, when I was getting ready to leave she said I'll gave you massage, I looked at the time 30 minutes was already passed. She told me it's ok just relax it's not busy. So I laid back down she massaged me for about another 20 minutes. Another shower afterwards, and I was out. So I pretty much got an hour for 30 minutes.
-
04-23-25 12:10 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 699Thanks my man, what activities are available?
Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 01:43 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 38There is Aqua near the corner of Sammy Davis and Resorts World. Maybe a mile walk from Encore.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 01:11 #13577Regular Member

Posts: 161st timer here with Michelle at Perfect Day Spa
First time here but they keep the rotation this good it won't be the last. Places on West Tropicana pretty easy to find with my Google. Wish I was at the door taller than most Asians but nice fake titties and a good ass. She gave me a back massage that lasted about 10 minutes. She was very soft and gentle with her rubbing, so I knew she was more into the sensual aspect of the massage. I could appreciate that. I was getting turned on no matter what. She has very soft warm skin, so my dick was growing.
On the flip, it was go time. She put a cover on my already hard cock and began to give me a CBJ. I must say, she has a great mouth. The only reason she didn't do more with the BJ would be -- I would have finished right there. I think if I came in just for the CBJ, it would have been perfect. Maybe another time!
We started with some hard CG. She is very aggressive and loves to really bounce on the cock. She grinds hard and does quite a bit of rocking. I loved that, because her tits were bouncing all over the place. We then got into Mish. I enjoyed the feeling of her hands on my back pulling me in more. It was just what I wanted. Her pussy was really hot and wet too. I wanted to finish doggy, so I up to my dick. I plowed her tiny little hole doggy with massive strokes that filled her up. She was really liking that. I could feel her pussy clamping on my dick, so I went super hard and fast. Filled the cover on the way back in.
Really fun fuck! I liked her overall vibe, plus she was so responsive with my deep strokes into her pussy. I told her I would come back, because it was one of the best lays I have in a while.
-
04-22-25 18:30 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 54Good info. I went to Relax X Spa with Hazel.
Originally Posted by MotorBoat4
[View Original Post]
The only thing better than Hazel would be two of her, LOL. Complete package in terms of good Chinese looks. Massage did the trick on release. Small service dock would be the same issue all of these massage parlors have: Communication.
I was feeling extra lonely tonight and was long over due on a woman's touch. Especially some Chinese girls.
From when I entered, and all the way to when I exited. I had to either ask Hazel to repeat what she said, or I just nodded not knowing what I'm nodding to. A little annoying but as long as things keep moving its alright for me.
And that's where the complaints end. She had a nice perfect and tight body. Not flat either in both her boobs and ass. She teased me so much by guiding my hands to her assets while she massaged me. Hazel got me in such a mood that I was ready rather quickly for the fun boom boom stuff. Got glove on and titt fucked and face fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Hahah, maybe I got too excited and was struggling to catch my breath, so for PIV, it took every last ounce of energy to complete it all off in mish. Hell yeah would give Hazel another go.
-
04-22-25 16:13 #13575Regular Member

Posts: 13NN Spa. Angela
Thanks for your reviews. Visiting and took a ride to NN spa this morning. Angela opened the door in a hot red outfit. Talked a bit, she said she's 25, Chinese and will be returning to Cali in a few weeks. TS then headed to the room. BBBJ and switched to 69 (not shaved). She put on the cover and had her in mish, doggy then back to mish again. Loved the view of her spreading. She finished me off with two hands. She cleaned me up and gave a bottle water. She said to come back and try Lucy. I probably will!
-
04-22-25 16:07 #13574Regular Member

Posts: 13NN Spa. Angela
Thanks for your reviews. Visited NN Spa today and Angela opened the door in a hot red dress. Talked a bit, said she was 25, Chinese and she'll be returning to Cali in a few weeks. TS and headed to the room. BBBJ and I ate her out in 69 (not shaved). Mish, doggy then back to mish. She finished me up with two hands. She said to come back and try Lucy. I probably will!
-
04-22-25 15:43 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 1876Cute girl
Thank you for the name, I'll make sure to avoid Sophia. I'm guessing the cute girl is Abby if she's all natural. She's definitely younger than Lydia. There's also Mia, Nina, and Michelle. I tried to ask for names last time via the number but they always say come and choose and it's always "new girl working today".
Originally Posted by Jedi8765
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 12:28 #13572Senior Member

Posts: 699Imperial Spa | Las Vegas
Just a quick search for info. Going to be in Encore Hotel. What is a great Massage and also extras location near there? Also, is the Imperial Spa worth my time for any activities?
Appreciate the info and DM's are fine as well.
-
04-22-25 11:45 #13571Regular Member

Posts: 4Smoke show Monica at Wonderful Spa
I know there's a lot of places near this spot but this is the diamond in the rough. Monica just has that ultimate stripper body. Nice big big titties and a god-given real ass. She gave the rub and I got to say I was impressed with how she actually know how to give a firm rub with her soft hands. I almost forgot I was there to pound her ass LOL. But she reminded me quickly as she grabbed Junior as I laid on my stomach and start to give the dong some nice long strokes. Flip me over I put the tip on the table and she put my tip in her mouth raw. She gives a nice BBBJ Even though it's hard to give a bad LOL. But she was all lips no teeth. She wrapped me up then and got on top to and leaned in so I could suck those big melons. After she pounded me with that ass I returned the favor we got off the table and I pounded her from behind. I pulled out and drop my load right on her back. She had a huge Latina style ass that was worth the trip alone.
-
04-21-25 20:49 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 255It was Sophia. I wish I had got the name of the girl that wanted to give me the massage because she was pretty cute and seemed like she would have been a much better choice.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 19:44 #13569Regular Member

Posts: 6Fuck
Off of this report I went in and asked for Sofia the lady said Sofia went to LA and that "Sofia said take care of here people ".
Originally Posted by VegasMonger702
[View Original Post]
100 percent decent but nothing great I was left a little disappointed maybe my hopes are to high idk.
-
04-21-25 19:07 #13568Senior Member

Posts: 1876Maryland spot
Thank you for the report, I've seen Lydia and Abby, both times were good so YMMV, did you get the name of the girl that's no good? I was planning to go back but I may wait till next month till new girl comes in.
Originally Posted by Jedi8765
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 17:21 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 255So today I decided to try a new to me place. I think it's been mentioned once or twice in another part of the board, but the website https://asian.massagepg.com/ is how I got ahold of the booker. Very straight forward pricing and info on the site.
I went with the 300 1 hour session (it was more like 45 min). It's in a small business plaza off of Maryland and pebble. No signs or anything saying the business is here. The cell phone service in that area is total trash so make sure all your arrangements are made before hand.
The price includes a table shower in case that's a make or break factor in your decision making.
Now for the details. I knocked on the door, pretty girl about early to mid 30's takes me back to a room and asks how long I want, told her 1 hour and I had to pay before any action. Funds exchanged she tells me to undress and she'll be back. Came back and led me to the shower room. It was nice and big with a good size mat on the table in the middle. The table shower was nothing to write home about. Some slip and slide action with light rimming, on the flip it was a little more interesting with the BBBJ and my fingers in her.
Shower complete we go back to the room and she goes back to the BBBJ, then a 69 with daty, I pop in her mouth and she goes to spit it out. Now I'm ready to fuck and she says oh you came, so no fuck. Now I'm annoyed because 300 for a table shower and a BBBJ is highway robbery IMHO. Another girl pops in and climbs on me while the other girl is going to rinse out her mouth or whatever and she's like "oh baby you come back for me, she's no good" I laugh and agree with her. Then she tells me to lay on my stomach and she'll massage me. Ok this could be fun I think.
She does it for like 30 seconds before this only battle axe comes in and tells the other girl that's she's going to massage me.
Well it was a very hard massage and it did loosen up my back a bit so I guess that's a win in the actual massage department LOL. A kiss from the original girl with a bottle of water in hand and I'm out of the door.
So would I go back? Maybe. I think if I made it clearer that I want to fuck instead of just a BBBJ, it would have been a much better exp. Anyway. YMMV so have it guys.











Reply With Quote




