Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 19503
-
04-22-25 21:50 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 62Judy / JM
So vie finally gotten the chance to snag Judy over at JM in Seattle. She's young probably mid to late 20's. Tall (to me cause I'm short as hell) summer I believe is who answered the door and she is also a looker. Judy has about shoulder length hair, I'd say B cups but they're natural. She didn't really have make up when I saw her but she was still fairly cute to me. Paid the standard fee for 1 hr. Her head game is good she knows how to work her tongue in the right way. She's thin but not like showing her ribs thin just proportionate to the rest of her with a fair booty. Once the cover came on she hopped on for CG and she does not stop even though I can tell it was getting tired if she see's you're into it then she's going to keep going. She rode me long enough for me to almost bust in the cover but I wanted more. Got her in mish and standing mish and she can take a decent pounding. Finished in k9 and one of the things I loved was she enjoyed watching. She had her eyes locked on me through the mirror while I was pounding away in k9. Finished in the bag and both of us had to take a breather. From what I can tell she's a visual pleaser. Good Moans, occasional licking and biting of the lips everything was enjoyable. At the end she grabbed me a water and didn't rush me out we shared convo about her hometown in China and became friends.
Before leaving she introduced me to the other girl that was waiting behind the curtain her name was candy and she was pretty. JM is def a gem for the Seattle city limits. I've tried a couple of other places near UW and lake city and I'd have to say JM has some of the cuter girls.
Will def try and stop by to see candy before rotation but I hope this place keeps up the quality.
Would Repeat / Would recommend make sure you guys treat the ladies with respect.
Enjoy Mongers!
-
04-22-25 15:38 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 484FYI. Shanghai belongs to Everett forum.
FYI, there is a forum for Everett and also one dedicated to Shanghai / One / Good under Everett as well.
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 14:49 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 160Kiki at shanghai
Was up north for some reason or another and decided to swing by Shanghai. I saw Aki a week ago and enjoyed my time, but she did seem a bit older than originally led on to believe. So I called in and asked for Kiki. I had seen her on my way out from the previous sesh. She introduced herself, started rubbing my cock over my pants and giving me kisses. She seemed a lot younger and tighter than Aki and on my most recent visit, I found out she definitely was.
Kiki has an amazingly tight slim body. Not really an ounce of fat on her and her ass is not bad for a skinny girl. She's got beautiful like larger B size tits. Perky to the point they look man made, but incredibly soft to the touch. I couldn't honestly tell. Honestly it's probably just her youth keeping them up and perky like that. I would say she's anywhere from 22-28 years old. Definitely in her 20's. Her face isn't the prettiest face I've seen, she's got a more angular and exotic look, but she is prettier than most. I would say she's better looking than Aki. In any case, the sesh was pretty great. She started with the full body cat bath then moved on to some TUMA which surprised me. Usually young pretty girls don't opt to eat out the starfish. But she did it like a pro. Got me on all fours while she lubed up my cock and jerked me off with her tongue up my ass, rusty trombone style. After that she flipped me over for some dedicated BBBJ and then some 69. She's got a tiny clit. Took some time to find it, but got there. She then put me in position for a nice titty fuck. She doesn't have huge knickers, but enough to get a good slide between those milkers. The rest is pretty much the same as every other review. Condom on. CG, mish, k9, and bust. She's got a tight snatch. Lots of DFK. Lots of telling you she loves you, loves your cock, etc. Good show, good performance, highly recommend. She's leaving at the end of the month and I won't be able to see her again. Go with confidence on this one, if you like slim, petite spinner types.
-
04-22-25 14:19 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 68Soomi / Sumi at Tokyo
I guess I have different tastes, I didn't like Soomi / Sumi at all.
Her teeth threw me off. Dark, jagged, third world country teeth. No kissing, thank goodness. Fortunately she didn't seem to want to do much with her mouth at all.
She looked good in the dress, but without the dress it was disappointing. Odd bruises on her body which looked unhealthy. Low quality man-made booty enhancement. You won't confuse her with Yo-yo.
She rushed me, and that was the only positive. I didn't want to be there anyway.
I usually like that location. I wish I had tried Ella instead!
-
04-22-25 14:03 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 68Ya, I do the same when exploring the unknown. Otherwise they'll happily take the 200 and give one helluva expensive happy ending.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
40 is pretty good, I've noticed many places ask for 50 or 60. Probably an advantage of the older gal / slow place.
-
04-22-25 13:31 #15283Senior Member

Posts: 29There's not really a standard for stuff like that, you are going to have to ask the girls working there.
Originally Posted by ThinkingAbout
[View Original Post]
Definitely in the mornings or early afternoon.
-
04-22-25 10:01 #15282Regular Member

Posts: 4Some logistical questions at Tokyo and others
Totally new and this has probably been answered already, but I couldn't find anything related to Seattle. Questions:
In terms of tipping with four hands, is there some kind of general understanding of it being like a package? Seems like for two hands it's around 200-260 but four hands it seems like it's around 300-350 / hr or am I reading things wrong?
Also, what if you request ninety minutes or two hours with four hands? Is there like a discount as you spend more? Or does tipping depend on how busy things are?
Finally, is there a time in the day for four hands that is mostly better, like when they're not busy? Seems like lunchtime is popular, but mid-week afternoon or maybe mornings or late evenings are less so?
Thanks, in advance!
-
04-22-25 09:59 #15281Senior Member

Posts: 362Luna Spa
THJ, the shop name was in the title of Racer's post.
Originally Posted by TokyoHalJordan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Searacer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 09:28 #15280Banned Member

Posts: 2302What are the Renton house girls asking for on top of the house fee for CBJ+CFS?
Originally Posted by Helbent
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 07:29 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 32Lcw?
Which shop on Lake City Way?
Originally Posted by Searacer
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 17:38 #15278Banned Member

Posts: 2302JM Spa on Bailey.
Originally Posted by Javjav1010
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 16:11 #15277Regular Member

Posts: 2Abbreviations
Visiting the area. Checking reviews between here and RM. Is JM Jasmine Massage?
-
04-21-25 14:27 #15276Banned Member

Posts: 2302You are smart to do this. And it's also exactly what I do if I visit a spa I'm unsure about (unless I get an OBVIOUS vibe). I'll take the 200 out (so they see it), and just pay the house fee with 100 and don't touch the change when she puts it down.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
Alternatively, if the place is untested but I'm optimistic, I'll put 200 down with a condom on top. That will usually cut right to the chase.
Dropping the 200 is only what I do when I'm very confident about FS. The cautious approach that you took was smart. And thanks for the intel.
-
04-21-25 13:54 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 362Linda at Palace Spa
Listed as Palace Spa on Rubmaps, it's at 5210 Roosevelt Way NE. The sandwich board outside says Sun Shine or Sun Rise.
I chose it for three reasons: 1) convenient location for me that day 2) RM advanced search indicated CFS, etc. 3) no reviews on this board (and I wanted to contribute something new).
Paid 70 house, 40 gratuity.
I deviated from the Aussie method (200 upfront) and was glad I did because I later learned that Linda doesn't offer FS.
Pros:
Solid massage / body rub.
Great teasing.
60+ minutes, unrushed.
Nice person with friendly attitude.
Energetic, mid-session HJ with an explosive climax.
Walls to the ceiling.
Provider seemed appreciative of the standard gratuity.
On-street parking, some of it free.
Mutual touch available: OTC only.
Cons:
Older gal: 55+.
HE / HJ only place.
No table shower.
Located next door to Cat City cat-petting place: maybe you'll see somebody you know there.
Odd assortment of linens.
No nudity.
Slightly chubby.
Music cut out several times.
Minimal interruptions*.
Went in looking for debaucherous CFS, left with a sense of nostalgia and connection to some of my first experiences in the hobby. Up the stairs from the cat place, I rang the bell and Linda led me in. She is at least 55 if she's a day, and she has the normal body of a woman her age. Neither slim nor fat, she has a small paunch, black hair past her shoulders, probably 5' 4", full breasts, and dressed modestly in athleisure pants and a sweater. One could easily mistake her as somebody who doesn't offer extras. However, with her maturity, I think, comes a less judgmental, open-minded attitude. She has her boundaries, to be sure, but I got the sense that she's doing a job that she enjoys.
Linda took the house fee and left the room. I got naked and lay face down. When she came back, she draped me. With a pillow case. She asked me whether I wanted soft, medium, or hard. I answered medium, and she began, administering a wonderful, full body rub. Taking her time and working on the sore muscles and kinks, sometimes delving into deep tissue massage--I winced a couple times--Linda used oil to smooth the friction. When she reached my glutes, she casually ran a finger over my ass cheeks. I instinctively arched. That was all the permission she needed. From that point onward, she masterfully transitioned back and forth between therapeutic body rub and sensual massage, frequently rubbing her finger tips near my asshole and grazing my balls. At the 40-minute mark, she brought in a tiny, moist, hot towel, and she used it to absorb and remove the oil. Have you ever tried to dry yourself, post-shower, with a washcloth? Yeah.
She indicated it was time for the flip. I turned over, and Linda added oil to my cock and began stroking it. Her technique is very good. I was mildly concerned that her arms might get tired but she seemed fine. She allowed my hands to roam OTC on her ass, thighs, and pussy. She also allowed me to reach under her sweater, but over her bra, and squeeze and massage her breasts. She moaned encouragingly. We continued this for a while, and she competently edged me. When I finally ejaculated, it was with force (shooting cum onto my chest and face. I'm not a young buck, and I don't usually have quite that much range: credit to her.
She got additional towels, of odd sizes, and cleaned me up. And Linda returned to the massage, working on my legs, feet, and head. The temple and scalp massage felt very nice. She administered a couple of chiropractor-type moves, and then worked on my inner thighs. Linda placed her hands on my penis and balls, and squeezed gently, exploring the possibility of a 2nd shot. However, I'm a one-and-done guy, which she intuited, and she returned to rubbing my body until we'd passed the hour mark.
When leaving, I asked whether Linda would provide FS. She indicated no. Still, I very much enjoyed this visit and I would repeat.
*Are you the monger who came into the shop during my session? The one who repeatedly asked whether you pay at the beginning or end? It's OKAY if the provider doesn't float your boat, you can leave. No need to keep asking the same question over and over again, and then pretend like you're leaving because you have to pay the house fee upfront.
-
04-20-25 18:44 #15274Banned Member

Posts: 2302Irin at Elsa FedWay will be back in May. Dark skin Thai. Dangerously beautiful.
Originally Posted by AznlLver1977
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




