Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 7379
-
04-25-25 15:29 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 39Bri in Westfield: ummmm. Not good
I do not like to really criticize, but the only redeeming aspect of my visit was that the incall was safe and quiet. Otherwise, would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Meisterdude
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 07:45 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 54How did she appear looking K-Doc?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/604079885076
Because I noticed Brit looks good in a lot of her pics, but I have seen sus looking pics of her. Last week I think it was, it was on her OF? Or another different STG ad? Her face was very worn looking I mean and she had like red hair on that one. Was she showing up sexy looking?
Hmm maybe you weren't attracted to her so that's why you got mad from the jump. Or vice versa.
-
04-23-25 07:35 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 54That's that girl Brit I remember her OF was actually decent.
She was the first people I ever subbed to her, when I was new a long time ago to OF. And I actually liked her page because she had some lengthy vids. Looks like she took off all her vids though, well I mean her good lengthy ones. I was on her thing years ago. Was interested in seeing her back then. I remember the vids were neat, because you don't see too many girls hooking up with John's on a OF. LOL it sucks she took those off her main feed. Probably does those on PPV vids now. She rides dick really well on those vids. So I was interested in seeing her. But she told me way back then that I'm too far? I think don't fully remember! Or she wanted me to go to her? The responses are very far in between then.
Is it possible your lying KDoc sure? Could you be telling the truth very much so? Maybe it was something in between like your yelling at her and coppin an attitude to her immediately upon arrival?! So in return she scammed you. Neither of you handled that situation good. She ran out your place with the money because you yelled at her the second you met her. I say this with respect to you bro. Not being mean. She shouldn't have done that neither. Maybe on her end 40 or 50 for the gas, but that's it. The gas of wasting her ass time. And your ass. Both your time was constituted. Hope this helps. Amen. Emilio is my middle name, by way.
P.S: I've made mistakes with escorts in the past myself, that I wish we both could've handled better. Me and the gal. Matty Emilio-Ass.
-
04-22-25 12:20 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 468Avoid blonde thin Haylee from Springfield
Do not see her. Saw her once last year, no problem. This year, saw her and she robbed me with the help of a group of hoodlums who showed up at her hotel room. She is a liar and a thief. To be clear, we're talking about blonde, skinny Haylee who was in Springfield. This is a completely different person than Haleigh in East Longmeadow and Hailee Grimm in CT.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 23:25 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 106This is one review from a couple of years ago when she was using "Frikitonia. " Post #5613 on 3-21-23. There have been other reviews, generally mediocre or worse.
Originally Posted by TheBigShootout
[View Original Post]
"Don't Waste Your Time or Money! Frikitonia Rip Off!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/407184495569
Guys just a warning to all mongers. This Frickitonia or whatever lame name she uses is a rip-off.
Will charge you for time and short change you and cut the session short to score dope from her dealer. With your money.
Going to put her on blast because she robbed me recently. ".
Definite demons. Way Older than listed. Photos are not accurate. Just a beat old Latin streetwalker with a phone.
Not worth $40 nevermind a hundred!!
Works with two pimps who usually are outside the room or nearby. Save you cash. Trust me it's a scam!
Peace.
-
04-21-25 22:13 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 93Friki.
Who is this Frikitona? Any intel is helpful.
-
04-21-25 16:50 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 122Haylee
Has anyone seen or heard from her. Been awhile but did end up seeing her awhile back. Got a new phone and lost all contacts.
-
04-21-25 12:18 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 643Posts with addresses listed
There are a few posts on STG that have the address listed. This seems a little suspicious to me. Any other thoughts on this?
-
04-19-25 17:20 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 45Any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...l/525267722258
She looks very cute and I was wondering if anyone saw her. Would appreciate any review before taking the leap! TIA.
-
04-19-25 15:04 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 667https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...c/243926674553
Just wondering if anyone has seen yet?
I got ghosted twice by Angie too, something about her roommate? Incall is in a shady area but its cool I only hobby when I have time so I'll try again. I understand the frustration.
-
04-19-25 11:11 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 492Angies Looks
Looks great at the end of my cock.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 08:29 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 37Angie
Looks like you have a different experience than most of us. She is a total flake and ghoster. I was nothing but a gentleman with her. Cancelled on me twice last second. Then dissappeared. So not cool.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 12:39 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 83Six bills for an hour is a hard NO.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 08:59 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 344There's always one to defend
That's why I vowed I wouldn't post on here. You obviously weren't there this girl all she wanted was the donation so she could run out the door. I have friends on here that can vouch for me. I am discreet and this girl is not she was asking about the money over and over I asked her to keep it down and we can talk in my room where ut is more private but she insisted o. The money then stud I want to bring this to the truck si he knows in safe. Those are ripoffs tactics. She walked down the stairs and ran out the door. Simple as that. RIPOFF. Nothing else. But why should I bother here someone's always white knighting. So go see her maybe she doesn't rip you off or maybe she does. I'll keep my money. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 00:21 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 308How is she looking?
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






