Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 826 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 12376
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10156

    Not just Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron414  [View Original Post]
    I checked 2 places here and never seen the elusive hot 20 year old raved about and that was enough for me. I do like reading about Portland for some comedy relief.

    .
    It's not just portland. The fact is, you do not contribute to this site. Anyone that looks through your posting history for the past several years will see what I'm talking about.

  2. #10155
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron414  [View Original Post]
    I checked 2 places here and never seen the elusive hot 20 year old raved about and that was enough for me. I do like reading about Portland for some comedy relief..
    So you checked 2 of the over 200 shops in the region and determined that based on a sample size of less than 1% that there is not a one attractive woman working a shop in this town? I guess you're a very low effort guy or your knowledge of statistics is superior to every statistician ever. I have been to 2 shops in the Seattle area and they were meh at best. Had much better here, but doesn't mean I'll write off an entire City, or shit on them in their forums. Not all of us have the luxury of going to your holy grail of AMPs in Seattle anytime we need a rub and tug so we just muddle through with the bearded ladies and dry pussies we have here and use this forum to try to make the best of it. Sucks so much to be us in this lowly town. Glad we can provide humor for you, oh superior being.

  3. #10154

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    It comes up when you google Jinye spa Portland.
    I was looking in Vancouver.

  4. #10153
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I can't find it.
    It comes up when you google Jinye spa Portland.

  5. #10152

    Nothing to write home about here in Portland

    I checked 2 places here and never seen the elusive hot 20 year old raved about and that was enough for me. I do like reading about Portland for some comedy relief.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Looking through the past few years of your posts, I did not see where you actually contributed to this site (by sharing your experiences).
    .

  6. #10151

    Where is Jinye?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I had a lunch time dream about Nancy at Jinye today. She was also at the fourth plain location last month with Lucy and Amy. I had to wait in a room for 10 min. I assume she was with another customer but I didn't hear anyone so maybe she was just getting ready. A monger came in while I was waiting and I thought shit. I thought I heard him decide not to stay and leave, maybe didn't want to be 3rd in line.

    Today she was alone as the other girl Ava was out to lunch as I was told. Paid .5 for the half and left the remaining 1.5 on the table for her and went straight to the fun part. Her dress came off and I offered to massage her for a bit. Her body is amazingly smooth with large fake bolt on which are amazing. As I massaged her shoulders and back at the head of the table my boy D brushed up against her head a little and I was hoping she would look up and suck on it haha. As I moved to the side of the table her hands started on me as well. Roamed between her legs and rubbed her wet clit for a bit before turning her over for DATY. Was clean shaven and no odor other then the smell of coffee, so I assumed the guy before me was a coffee drinker. Regardless, she was clean and tasted good. Licked her good for a while then she led me hands to her clit to more. She likes a tongue in her ass and even allowed a digit.

    Flipped her over for 69 and resumed more of the same for a while longer. When she was done, out came the cover and she had me sit on the chair in the corner of the room as she backed onto me. Multiple positions all over the chair, room and table until I blasted in the bag. After she cleaned me up, she offered a massage for the rest of the time, which I said yes. She told me there was another customer waiting in the other room but it was ok since It was my time. For some reason I thought we were alone so we were bumping the chair and table against the wall pretty loud. Oh well.

    She said she's be back in Renton at Shanghai next month. I asked about Amy and was told she was at Horse or something up there.

    The parking lot was packed with the laundro mat net door and also maybe a monger or two waiting in their car outside. I'm glad I got my shot with Nancy but if its always that busy there I'd go elsewhere next time.
    I can't find it.

  7. #10150
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I had a lunch time dream about Nancy at Jinye today. She was also at the fourth plain location last month with Lucy and Amy. I had to wait in a room for 10 min. I assume she was with another customer but I didn't hear anyone so maybe she was just getting ready. A monger came in while I was waiting and I thought shit. I thought I heard him decide not to stay and leave, maybe didn't want to be 3rd in line.

    Today she was alone as the other girl Ava was out to lunch as I was told. Paid .5 for the half and left the remaining 1.5 on the table for her and went straight to the fun part. Her dress came off and I offered to massage her for a bit. Her body is amazingly smooth with large fake bolt on which are amazing. As I massaged her shoulders and back at the head of the table my boy D brushed up against her head a little and I was hoping she would look up and suck on it haha. As I moved to the side of the table her hands started on me as well. Roamed between her legs and rubbed her wet clit for a bit before turning her over for DATY. Was clean shaven and no odor other then the smell of coffee, so I assumed the guy before me was a coffee drinker. Regardless, she was clean and tasted good. Licked her good for a while then she led me hands to her clit to more. She likes a tongue in her ass and even allowed a digit.

    Flipped her over for 69 and resumed more of the same for a while longer. When she was done, out came the cover and she had me sit on the chair in the corner of the room as she backed onto me. Multiple positions all over the chair, room and table until I blasted in the bag. After she cleaned me up, she offered a massage for the rest of the time, which I said yes. She told me there was another customer waiting in the other room but it was ok since It was my time. For some reason I thought we were alone so we were bumping the chair and table against the wall pretty loud. Oh well.

    She said she's be back in Renton at Shanghai next month. I asked about Amy and was told she was at Horse or something up there.

    The parking lot was packed with the laundro mat net door and also maybe a monger or two waiting in their car outside. I'm glad I got my shot with Nancy but if its always that busy there I'd go elsewhere next time.
    We might have different taste, I walked out on Nancy. You paid MoMo 1. 8 and paid Nancy 2. 0? Hmmmmm.

    I don't recall you writing paragraphs about your experiences in the past? Hmmmm.

    Hmmmmm.

  8. #10149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Nancy at Jinye

    I had a lunch time dream about Nancy at Jinye today. She was also at the fourth plain location last month with Lucy and Amy. I had to wait in a room for 10 min. I assume she was with another customer but I didn't hear anyone so maybe she was just getting ready. A monger came in while I was waiting and I thought shit. I thought I heard him decide not to stay and leave, maybe didn't want to be 3rd in line.

    Today she was alone as the other girl Ava was out to lunch as I was told. Paid .5 for the half and left the remaining 1.5 on the table for her and went straight to the fun part. Her dress came off and I offered to massage her for a bit. Her body is amazingly smooth with large fake bolt on which are amazing. As I massaged her shoulders and back at the head of the table my boy D brushed up against her head a little and I was hoping she would look up and suck on it haha. As I moved to the side of the table her hands started on me as well. Roamed between her legs and rubbed her wet clit for a bit before turning her over for DATY. Was clean shaven and no odor other then the smell of coffee, so I assumed the guy before me was a coffee drinker. Regardless, she was clean and tasted good. Licked her good for a while then she led me hands to her clit to more. She likes a tongue in her ass and even allowed a digit.

    Flipped her over for 69 and resumed more of the same for a while longer. When she was done, out came the cover and she had me sit on the chair in the corner of the room as she backed onto me. Multiple positions all over the chair, room and table until I blasted in the bag. After she cleaned me up, she offered a massage for the rest of the time, which I said yes. She told me there was another customer waiting in the other room but it was ok since It was my time. For some reason I thought we were alone so we were bumping the chair and table against the wall pretty loud. Oh well.

    She said she's be back in Renton at Shanghai next month. I asked about Amy and was told she was at Horse or something up there.

    The parking lot was packed with the laundro mat net door and also maybe a monger or two waiting in their car outside. I'm glad I got my shot with Nancy but if its always that busy there I'd go elsewhere next time.

  9. #10148

    Sunnyday please

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    I think I have a report a couple of weeks back of when I first met claire. I had never seen her at any prior shops. This shop is close to my drive home so I often hit it up at least once a week and have seen claire now about 4-5 times. I really enjoy her and she has a nice body IMO. I will sometimes check out rose spa but since Emily left I have not been back but I will have to stop by next week.
    I fuxk with Sunny, they have a backdoor too.

  10. #10147

    This site works best when you contribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron414  [View Original Post]
    Reading these posts makes me appreciate rubmaps and lovinv Seattle area even more. It does make a funny read from time to time.
    Looking through the past few years of your posts, I did not see where you actually contributed to this site (by sharing your experiences).

  11. #10146

    Baoju spa, Kiki attracted me, Cute Young

    Quote Originally Posted by BancFor  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking for a long time off and on and noticed all the increased posting so made an account. I usually prefer to go to a few unlisted places here but I've frequented many of the popular ones here. My recent visits this month below.

    -Stopped by and saw Monica at Bao. She's a very naturally beautiful and petite, great body. Not sure if I saw her right after she finished eating or something but the breath was a little bad.

    -Saw Nancy at Jinye which was surprising. Last saw her in the Seattle area a couple months ago and she remembered me. Probably my favorite provider so far and a very great time.

    -Got a text from Zoe that she was leaving so went to Love and saw her before she left. Great time as usual and she's always extremely talkative and a lot fun. I decided to ask her about this Mixedplate89 guy that posts an essay every where he goes. The details are amusing and somewhat helpful other than the excessive amount of gloat. I'm not sure if he's new to the game or just genuinely thinks every girl he meets thinks he's the most handsome man to ever walk in to the shops or if he doesn't realize that's part of the experience you're paying for (we all hear that). But with him apparently dropping a few grand a month he does seem to be eating it up and enjoying the validation. She did mention he gets discounts from the boss (I'd assume that means waived room fees) in order to post positive reviews.
    This beautiful beauty, she attracted me, Cute Young beauty and performance and left a deep impression on me.

  12. #10145

    Where did mixplate go?

    And his boy D. He seemed to go poof after posting several novels a day.

  13. #10144

    Nice day

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Here is a story reminding you gentleman that it pays off to stop by a random shop when you're out running errands.

    I'll preface this story by asking you to recall the place in downtown Oregon City, you would ride an elevator up to get to the shop. At that shop I met Wendy, who became one of my favorites.

    Today, I was in the Tualatin triangle area and stopped by the place that used to be called Nice Day. I did not recognize her at first, but sure enough it was Wendy! I have not seen her in years. At this shop, she is now Claire. And more has changed about Wendy than just her name. Her waist is smaller, her boobs are bigger. We had quite the reunion. I wonder if the other girl heard us.

    I also stopped by Rose spa, another shop in the Tualatin triangle. I met an attractive girl with black hair and red lipstick, I may need to check her out on a future visit.

    So gentleman, consider my suggestion of stopping by a random shop. You may get a nice surprise.
    I think I have a report a couple of weeks back of when I first met claire. I had never seen her at any prior shops. This shop is close to my drive home so I often hit it up at least once a week and have seen claire now about 4-5 times. I really enjoy her and she has a nice body IMO. I will sometimes check out rose spa but since emily left I have not been back but I will have to stop by next week.

  14. #10143

    Some of the names have changed.

    Here is a story reminding you gentleman that it pays off to stop by a random shop when you're out running errands.

    I'll preface this story by asking you to recall the place in downtown Oregon City, you would ride an elevator up to get to the shop. At that shop I met Wendy, who became one of my favorites.

    Today, I was in the Tualatin triangle area and stopped by the place that used to be called Nice Day. I did not recognize her at first, but sure enough it was Wendy! I have not seen her in years. At this shop, she is now Claire. And more has changed about Wendy than just her name. Her waist is smaller, her boobs are bigger. We had quite the reunion. I wonder if the other girl heard us.

    I also stopped by Rose spa, another shop in the Tualatin triangle. I met an attractive girl with black hair and red lipstick, I may need to check her out on a future visit.

    So gentleman, consider my suggestion of stopping by a random shop. You may get a nice surprise.

  15. #10142

    Portland board.

    Reading these posts makes me appreciate rubmaps and lovinv Seattle area even more. It does make a funny read from time to time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape