Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 24784
-
04-21-25 21:32 #22864Senior Member

Posts: 329He develops them in the wild. Probably brought the food to his car and he tipped 50 then talked her into the back seat with his smooth approach.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 15:39 #22863Senior Member

Posts: 2148That link
Goes to Sonic Drive-In.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 14:44 #22862Senior Member

Posts: 958Pretty simple
Just spend a ridiculous amount of time and money on it and you can be successful too.
Originally Posted by Playwithme483
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 14:26 #22861Senior Member

Posts: 329I feel like you should run an apprenticeship program for aspiring UTR developers. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 13:00 #22860Senior Member

Posts: 150Country
Don't do it. She had me drive clear to Mooresville and then left me waiting for 20 min. As I was leaving, she text me that she was asleep. She wanted me to come back, so I did. She met me at the door and I had to turn around and leave. She was not showered and fat. Nothing like the pics. I left and went to Good Heaven.
Originally Posted by Majo1180
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 12:07 #22859Senior Member

Posts: 877A 31 year old SB has my attention!
Maybe it's me that's not bringing the best out of the 18 and 19 year old babes. I've been seeing a 31 year old SB weekly since Feb of last year. I wouldn't trade her for two 19 year olds.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 09:49 #22858Senior Member

Posts: 958Link?
https://www.google.com/search?q=Soni...&client=safari#vhid=/ g /1 tfrsnwk&vssid=lcl.
Originally Posted by LuvGingerGirls
[View Original Post]
Here's the link where you could find that one.
-
04-21-25 09:47 #22857Senior Member

Posts: 958I do need help
I have a problem if I fuck somebody new this morning I'm itching for somebody new this afternoon. Doesn't matter how many repeats I have available.
Originally Posted by LowDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 09:16 #22856Senior Member

Posts: 150You the man Bob. Let me know if you need help.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 08:49 #22855Senior Member

Posts: 174S&s
Do you have a link?
In
.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 17:48 #22854Senior Member

Posts: 958Not the nympho but under 20
This afternoons entertainment But this one is very submissive and sensual.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 23:02 #22853Senior Member

Posts: 958Well, we definitely disagree
Currently seeing several mid 30's to under 20 in the under 20 girls are awesome in bed. One of them is a nymphomaniac. Oh of the under 20's really love sex with an older guy.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 19:11 #22852Senior Member

Posts: 122Might be this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...n/249009009766
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 18:19 #22851Senior Member

Posts: 344Any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5744040932/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5748761167/1
I've been searching under Barbie and mentions of waterpark princess pop up, is this her? Or does anyone have any info they can share? TIA.
-
04-19-25 13:24 #22850Senior Member

Posts: 877Like them young?
I've met a few under 20. Boring. I prefer fit MILFs 25-40. They're usually more into the meeting.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




