Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1125
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #945
    How was it? Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    Did bare with her for 500,1 hour. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SavannahRae501

  2. #944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    SavannahRae501

    Did bare with her for 500,1 hour. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SavannahRae501

  3. #943
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo52  [View Original Post]
    In the mood for some bare chocolate pussy. I've found a few on LC but was wondering if anyone knew of a more premium GFE ebony girl who will go bare. There was that one semi GFE girl from socal from HX that used to come up here all the time (forgot her name).
    There are plenty on Seeking.

  4. #942

    Sammybanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo52  [View Original Post]
    In the mood for some bare chocolate pussy. I've found a few on LC but was wondering if anyone knew of a more premium GFE ebony girl who will go bare. There was that one semi GFE girl from socal from HX that used to come up here all the time (forgot her name).
    Anyone know what happened to Sammy? She was legendary around these parts.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sammybanks21

  5. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2022  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Bonniewinters ? I remember seeing reports but not available anymore.
    Can confirm, at least she was offered a couple years ago when I saw her. Experience was okay, tough to get schedules together, and had to wait like an half hour, and she didn't seem all that into it (though that could always be my fault, perhaps). I did not repeat, and again, this was 2. Maybe 3 years ago.

    If you end up seeing, let us know how it goes. Maybe she has gotten better (and again, could have just been a me thing).

  6. #940

    Ebony?

    In the mood for some bare chocolate pussy. I've found a few on LC but was wondering if anyone knew of a more premium GFE ebony girl who will go bare. There was that one semi GFE girl from socal from HX that used to come up here all the time (forgot her name).

  7. #939

    411 on Bonniewinters

    Any info on this.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Bonniewinters ? I remember seeing reports but not available anymore.

  8. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2022  [View Original Post]
    Where is she now? Is Thalia and Yournikki2010 are same?? I saw her few time. Very passionate. Always in Emeryville.
    Two different women. Nikki was one of my first PD experiences. she was kind of a log and layed there. I seriously think she wanted a kid and a payday. Never saw ads after that.

    Thalia25 advertised on RB mostly. Seen her a few times for a massage when she was a super skinny 21 year old.

  9. #937

    Making a trip

    First trip to this area. Looking for any of the following. PM is OK.

    Redhead, big tits, greek, CIP.

  10. #936
    Where is she now? Is Thalia and Yournikki2010 are same?? I saw her few time. Very passionate. Always in Emeryville.

    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of swimmers anyone around here encounter DNA thieves?

    This one initiated bare, I went to pull out and tried grabbing on with her legs. I remember her texting me something nasty because I pulled out. A few months later she was adverising elsewhere as pregnant.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Yournikki2010

    This one here was supposedly just a massage, when she first showed up on the scene she was skinny with huge boobs. Somehow we got to fucking. After she started making sure I knew she wasn't on the pill. We went out on a few non paid dates after that. Then she disappeared. It was later discussed on redbook she was fucking a bunch of clients bare and now had a daughter.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/thalia-e...rancisco-94844

  11. #935

    Karissa Hart

    https://escort13.com/post/104092106?currentPage=1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...022/9252899521

    She's got a few rules. No kissing, no FIV, etc. But her tits are perfect. BBFS is pricy but super worth it. I was hoping for CIP but she had me finish on her stomach.

  12. #934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, favorited her.
    She's visiting March 20-22 in sj.

  13. #933
    Speaking of swimmers anyone around here encounter DNA thieves?

    This one initiated bare, I went to pull out and tried grabbing on with her legs. I remember her texting me something nasty because I pulled out. A few months later she was adverising elsewhere as pregnant.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Yournikki2010

    This one here was supposedly just a massage, when she first showed up on the scene she was skinny with huge boobs. Somehow we got to fucking. After she started making sure I knew she wasn't on the pill. We went out on a few non paid dates after that. Then she disappeared. It was later discussed on redbook she was fucking a bunch of clients bare and now had a daughter.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/thalia-e...rancisco-94844

  14. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what FULL Bare is. But.

    She offered (and I partook in) BBFS noCIP. My boys are still live swimmers, so I usually pull out anyway.
    BBFS is bare back full service, as in full bb, as opposed to bareback BJ not full bb.

    My bad, making up my own terminology. LOL.

    I want me some Amilly now.

  15. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Did she do full bb?
    Not sure what FULL Bare is. But.

    She offered (and I partook in) BBFS noCIP. My boys are still live swimmers, so I usually pull out anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape