Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 2240
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1490

    Cathy at HC

    A lovely woman. Petite spinner with curves. Lots of fun. I intend to repeat. Something I have never done before at an agency with rotating talent.

  2. #1489
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hanabi last night, I was surprised to see that she almost resembles the girl from site pics like very close. Anyways huge tits, don't think she is asking young as claiming to be, very little English but tries to communicate. Her service was not as passionate as I like, very light kissing, no issue with DATY and BBBJ. 69. But the tits big old anime titties for a small frame girl, I do think she is a good time.
    I agree with all you said. I was really feeling the urge and decided to give her a try yesterday afternoon since I didn't have any better options at the time. She's a sweet girl and was worth the visit, but the tits were just too much for me on her. I know her boobs would be the selling point for a lot of guys. I'm curious to check out Cathy, but was hoping to hear more about her first.

  3. #1488

    Hanabi

    Saw Hanabi last night, I was surprised to see that she almost resembles the girl from site pics like very close. Anyways huge tits, don't think she is asking young as claiming to be, very little English but tries to communicate. Her service was not as passionate as I like, very light kissing, no issue with DATY and BBBJ. 69. But the tits big old anime titties for a small frame girl, I do think she is a good time.

  4. #1487

    Mari from HC

    It looks like Mari is no longer on the schedule at HC. I hope she returns.

    I saw Mari about a week and a half ago and she has become my all time favorite. Without posting too many details, she was bubbly and very engaging. She is fairly tall (5'7") and very pretty. The full time was used and worth every minute.

    I would review Mari's performance on par to what has been written about Hanabi.

    HA.

  5. #1486

    Hanabi HappyCastle

    She's a legend! Huge natural tits, pussy very smooth and she pretty much is down for anything.

    She was extremely pleasant and smiled constantly with light high voice at times. She's surprisingly flexible and spread her pussy wide for the daty and the eventually irresistible missionary. I can kiss, fuck, and have her tits smack my face the entire time she's on top. While fucking her from behind I could have probably put it in her ass she's so ready and DTF but I was I wasn't ready for that. I'll do the BBFS cum inside on that buttery pussy any day though!

    Quote Originally Posted by JPlayer93  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partake of Hanabi from Happy Castle yet if so what was she like and would you recommend the experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber15  [View Original Post]
    So part of me wants to lie about the visit to keep her to myself but that's not how these things work sadly. She was so amazing with the hour visit and so enthusiastic even though she was tired from her trip. She is not good with using your fingers in her but she is amazing at basically any position you want to put her in, the flexibility is nice. From start to finish it felt like someone who was in love with you with how well she could do. Hopefully we get her enough business they keep her down here, be good to her.

  6. #1485

    Extremely

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    How close to the pics does she look?
    They are either pics of her or very minimally not her. If you enjoy the pictures you will get exactly what you are looking for.

  7. #1484

    Tbh pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    How close to the pics does she look?
    To be honest, most of the time they are not even 10 percent nearer. Its just a overrated one.

  8. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber15  [View Original Post]
    So part of me wants to lie about the visit to keep her to myself but that's not how these things work sadly. She was so amazing with the hour visit and so enthusiastic even though she was tired from her trip. She is not good with using your fingers in her but she is amazing at basically any position you want to put her in, the flexibility is nice. From start to finish it felt like someone who was in love with you with how well she could do. Hopefully we get her enough business they keep her down here, be good to her.
    How close to the pics does she look?

  9. #1482

    So amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by JPlayer93  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partake of Hanabi from Happy Castle yet if so what was she like and would you recommend the experience?
    So part of me wants to lie about the visit to keep her to myself but that's not how these things work sadly. She was so amazing with the hour visit and so enthusiastic even though she was tired from her trip. She is not good with using your fingers in her but she is amazing at basically any position you want to put her in, the flexibility is nice. From start to finish it felt like someone who was in love with you with how well she could do. Hopefully we get her enough business they keep her down here, be good to her.

  10. #1481
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    The usual spot got a late 20's early 30's super new and super willing to play. Did the hhr and there was no haggle, handed 12. And the dream started. No digits in the V" I guess she don't like it. Did let me put a thumb on the shiner. Will repeat.
    Is it expected that you tip the girls extra on top of these agreed upon rates?

  11. #1480

    Hanabi Happy Castle Review Request

    Has anyone partake of Hanabi from Happy Castle yet if so what was she like and would you recommend the experience?

  12. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphio  [View Original Post]
    Would you be willing to PM me the Holly details? I can't seem to find by search. Usually I use STG. Thanks.
    Just text all the Asian ads you see.

  13. #1478

    Hollyridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphio  [View Original Post]
    Would you be willing to PM me the Holly details? I can't seem to find by search. Usually I use STG. Thanks.
    Motel on Hollyridge Dr in Raleigh near Crabtree.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/310038988210

  14. #1477
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Holly. Last two times I didn't get someone's granny, LOL.
    Would you be willing to PM me the Holly details? I can't seem to find by search. Usually I use STG. Thanks.

  15. #1476

    Freebies

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    One of our usual spots has stepped up their game. Has some younger talent which is a nice change of pace. I've already stopped in for 2 freebies, one session was a hour LOL.
    What is free? Freebies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape