Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 24695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23375

    B&f

    Quote Originally Posted by Synchronicity  [View Original Post]
    Lakes Massage in St Charles closed a few months ago, I heard the landlord forced them out.

    Now I heard B&F on Manchester closed, anyone know why?
    The entire building was sold in late 2024. As I heard it, the bank is going to build a new building and then tare down their old one. OK Vacum raised a mini stink. Everyone else moved. I have not heard of a new location for B&F but there are a lot of empty store fronts on Manchester.

  2. #23374
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchronicity  [View Original Post]
    Lakes Massage in St Charles closed a few months ago, I heard the landlord forced them out.

    Now I heard B&F on Manchester closed, anyone know why?
    Lease was up.

  3. #23373

    Mel

    Has anyone had any experience with Mel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186226382

  4. #23372

    Store closing

    Lakes Massage in St Charles closed a few months ago, I heard the landlord forced them out.

    Now I heard B&F on Manchester closed, anyone know why?

  5. #23371
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    That's Leanna Lovings, I wish she was in STL doing massages.

  6. #23370

    MO side extras

    Had a good time at one of the massage parlors here in south city, ended up getting a BBBJ mixed with HJ. Unfortunately I don't want to put them on blast, so senior members shoot me a pm. She didn't give me vibes that it was standard and don't want to ruin a good thing. Happy hunting yall.

  7. #23369
    Quote Originally Posted by LknAss  [View Original Post]
    There is a forum for Illinois right? Not trying to be rude, but if interested in Bethalto or Belleville that is where to view the forum and post.
    Not to be rude but if all we reviewed was on the Missouri side, all we would be talking about is DIY with the occasional handy as far as AMPs go. Everyone knows that the only chance of real fun happens in Illinois, as far as AMPs and strip joints go. Bethalto and Belleville are in the St Louis area and for many are closer than St Charles.

  8. #23368
    Quote Originally Posted by LknAss  [View Original Post]
    There is a forum for Illinois right? Not trying to be rude, but if interested in Bethalto or Belleville that is where to view the forum and post.
    Rude and dumb. Both cities in the Metro area.

  9. #23367
    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Zero. Telegram gives it T.

  10. #23366

    Use Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    Not unless she is in several towns at once and has a bunch of porn site hits. If she is really here let us know.

  11. #23365

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    No way. All the clues are in there. The pics, the text, the WhatsApp and Signal and Snapchat stuff. All point to a bogus ad.

    LTB.

  12. #23364

    Is Lori real?


  13. #23363

    Illinois forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Tried SASE MASSAGE in Bethalto, and it was pretty awesome. On my stomach, she did this thing where she spread my cheeks and kinda flirted with my butthole. . And then inserted. It was a 45-minute HE from there, and I was able to let go of 2 cups, which was a little low for me, but I was nervous being by first time. ANYWAY, it was incredible. Highly recommended. $. 20 total, and she seemed happy.

    Belle, not great, but she eluded to more. Again, got some nice FUB while on stomach, did the two fingers around the balls / scrotum thing. Went up on all fours without asking, and she handled everything. Again, $. 20.

    I was told by mamasan that $. 80 gets you everything, and the code word is "turkey, turkey. ".
    There is a forum for Illinois right? Not trying to be rude, but if interested in Bethalto or Belleville that is where to view the forum and post.

  14. #23362

    2 reports

    Tried SASE MASSAGE in Bethalto, and it was pretty awesome. On my stomach, she did this thing where she spread my cheeks and kinda flirted with my butthole. . And then inserted. It was a 45-minute HE from there, and I was able to let go of 2 cups, which was a little low for me, but I was nervous being by first time. ANYWAY, it was incredible. Highly recommended. $. 20 total, and she seemed happy.

    Belle, not great, but she eluded to more. Again, got some nice FUB while on stomach, did the two fingers around the balls / scrotum thing. Went up on all fours without asking, and she handled everything. Again, $. 20.

    I was told by mamasan that $. 80 gets you everything, and the code word is "turkey, turkey. ".

  15. #23361
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden120  [View Original Post]
    Is that 7 Spa in Litchfield? Is that back open?
    It's called Dream Spa now, but it's the same place. Walked in a few months ago. Handed the MT $$ and a wrapper. She insisted on 50 more for FS but I wouldn't budge. $$ worked for FS in the end. MT was attractive, but I can't recall details since my visit was a while ago. "You come back but next time you bring more."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape