Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 888 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12208
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    All I would say is that Summer is an absolute doll. Good coms, very clean, delicious as hell (mmnnn very delicious indeed), nice location, and beautiful to look at. As usual YMMV. She said that some of the Greenville dudes have been jerks. To those guys, please don't ruin it and try to be a gentlemen. There's slim pickings as it is, we don't want to scare away the good ones. Just exchange the agreed upon donation for service, it's simple. You can search the Skip site for the ad.

    Be safe.

    Ciao.

    Blue.
    I agree, Summer is a total sweetheart and a service queen. She aims to please and is a sexy lady. I really like the fact that she stays in decent hotels as well. She is a gem and I always enjoy seeing her when I can.

  2. #12207
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWorthy321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady I've text back and forth just want to see if there is any info on her before I make the leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...o/270433675265
    Bad news according to someone else on here. He said pimps and more. Sounds like drama you may not want.

  3. #12206

    Wicked

    Any one have any info on the chick with the huge WICKED tattoo across her chest / neck area? Can't find link anymore but If I see her pop up let me know if she's worth it and safe!

  4. #12205

    Summer

    All I would say is that Summer is an absolute doll. Good coms, very clean, delicious as hell (mmnnn very delicious indeed), nice location, and beautiful to look at. As usual YMMV. She said that some of the Greenville dudes have been jerks. To those guys, please don't ruin it and try to be a gentlemen. There's slim pickings as it is, we don't want to scare away the good ones. Just exchange the agreed upon donation for service, it's simple. You can search the Skip site for the ad.

    Be safe.

    Ciao.

    Blue.

  5. #12204

    Literally on page 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWorthy321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady I've text back and forth just want to see if there is any info on her before I make the leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...o/270433675265
    Comments #12167 & #12169.

  6. #12203

    Any luck

    Has anyone seen this lady I've text back and forth just want to see if there is any info on her before I make the leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/simps...o/270433675265

  7. #12202
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    I use to see her many and I mean many years ago. She use to work out of Powdersville (notel) and Easley (at her place). Back then, I was tagging it for .6 (the good ole days). She gives a great BJ and she is pretty fun for FS too. However, like others have said, at her new donation and location, I wouldn't make the drive. She is a good one -who has been at it for at least 10 yrs. Btw, she has a sister that was in the hobby too. She wasn't very pretty though, imo.
    Thanks for reminding me I used to roll around the hay with Katie her sister from time to time. Nice & cheap like a hot n ready pizza LOL.

  8. #12201
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Of what is currently on the market and will not play any games with you, here are my picks. Don't expect to be attracted to any of them though.

    1) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/280934066266.

    2) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/991219812469.

    3) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/858569399279.
    #2 is bigger than what I expected but swallows EVERY drop and enjoys it while doing so.

  9. #12200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Of what is currently on the market and will not play any games with you, here are my picks. Don't expect to be attracted to any of them though.

    1) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/280934066266.

    2) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/991219812469.

    3) https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/858569399279.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddlehuber00  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the best BBBJ. Anyone got a line on the girl with the best mouth? I've been out of the game for about 5 years. The only one I know of that is great is JJ in Columbia but I'll be in Greenville for the weekend and would like to have a little fun. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe.

  10. #12199

    Did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider. She responded quick every time. She is ok with qv for 50. The menu looks good. Something has to be wrong. Her incall is Wade Hampton blvd. I'm going to toftt. I'm afraid it's a set up. Too good.
    Did you TOFTT? I've seen her post a while now and wanted to pull the trigger. Any feedback?

  11. #12198

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/185088987835

    Have anyone seen her? Tried and then she just stopped responding.
    I use to see her many and I mean many years ago. She use to work out of Powdersville (notel) and Easley (at her place). Back then, I was tagging it for .6 (the good ole days). She gives a great BJ and she is pretty fun for FS too. However, like others have said, at her new donation and location, I wouldn't make the drive. She is a good one -who has been at it for at least 10 yrs. Btw, she has a sister that was in the hobby too. She wasn't very pretty though, imo.

  12. #12197

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddlehuber00  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for the best BBBJ. Anyone got a line on the girl with the best mouth? I've been out of the game for about 5 years. The only one I know of that is great is JJ in Columbia but I'll be in Greenville for the weekend and would like to have a little fun. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe.
    I've asked this twice and have been basically told to fuck off. Don't expect any help. If I posted the pretentious message I got regarding this exact inquiry you'd laugh your ass off.

  13. #12196
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider. She responded quick every time. She is ok with qv for 50. The menu looks good. Something has to be wrong. Her incall is Wade Hampton blvd. I'm going to toftt. I'm afraid it's a set up. Too good.
    I have text her some but not ever met her. She seems legit. She shares a room with another girl. After looking closer at the pics, I decided against it. Let us know if you try her out!

  14. #12195

    Help a Sr member out

    Has anyone seen this provider. She responded quick every time. She is ok with qv for 50. The menu looks good. Something has to be wrong. Her incall is Wade Hampton blvd. I'm going to toftt. I'm afraid it's a set up. Too good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5731.jpg‎  

  15. #12194

    Best BBBJ?

    I'm looking for the best BBBJ. Anyone got a line on the girl with the best mouth? I've been out of the game for about 5 years. The only one I know of that is great is JJ in Columbia but I'll be in Greenville for the weekend and would like to have a little fun. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape