Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4409
-
04-20-25 16:27 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 1111Excellent Recon!
Thanks for TOFTT! I was thinking about checking it out myself once I get back in town. Did you get the impression that anything else was available?
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 21:47 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 158OneSpa. Shanni +1
Last time I visited her was last year in October when she was at Good.
5'1, 100 lbs, Perky B's, Fit and lean, with a bubbly butt.
This time, she skipped the massage and got straight to business. (I was sort of looking forward to her massage, as it was impressively good last time). Entered the room and she stripped me down, mouth wash and wipe. She told me it's been a long time and she' was hoping I would be visiting again on this return trip for her. Plopped me down face up, and she got on top with some P2 P rub while making out. She then turned around for 69, and her button is fairly sensitive, immediately starts light moaning and shaking after finding the right spot. Started riding my face and bobbing her head, she had me on edge and she knew it so she slowed down. Hat came on, started mish, snug as I remember, found the right spot and rhythm, she started moaning loud and holding on tight, felt her O a few times, and she was smiling big. She wanted it hard and deep afterwards, and she can really take a pounding and it's super hot with her vocals. Wanted to see her heart shaped ass again in K9, so flipped and she really took it from behind, one of the best views from behind. Honestly just love her little cakes in my hands, as I popped she kept throwing it back. After a bit, rubber came off and she noticed I was still hard, little help from her mouth and hand got me to blow again. She giggled and said she got better since last time.
Showered together and her body is just a joy to see and play with. Chatted for a bit. She's a cutie, need to see her again before she leaves.
Definitely highly recommend her.
-
04-19-25 20:23 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 270I checked out Best Massage yesterday.
I was worried a bit at first because it is in a lot with dentists etc. But once in I could see that the back rooms were locked off from just strolling in. The one woman that I saw there was older auntie younger granny in age. So if you are looking for someone young you might have to wait until more help is hired. I paid for an hour was taken back, you know the drill. The massage was very very good and it was rather obvious that more would be offered since there was more than one time that she would 'accidentally" brush the boys. One the flip she still massaged a bit before asking if I wanted a HE. I was fine with that and she was very good in that area as well.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
$70 for the hour, $60 for the tip. I have often seen that for the best service older is better for both massage and extras. If you just want a Shanghai experience this is not your sort of place.
-
04-19-25 19:57 #2216Banned Member

Posts: 128New User Thread One Good Shanghai
Done. Thread created.
-
04-19-25 18:35 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 94Be the change you want to be see in the world.
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
Go visit some other places and report back?
-
04-19-25 18:31 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 94Repeat is same as the first: Long Life
Well, darn. Repeat visit was the same. A really great, deep and thorough massage, and a two handed enthusiastic finish after the flip. I still get the vibe more is available, perhaps I waited too long since my last visit.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
But never the less, left feeling great and thoroughly drained.
-
04-18-25 18:47 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 112Possibly in the User Blog section?
Well that is interesting to say the least. Not sure why your post would be deleted when there's been other off topic posts that stay. Maybe posting a new thread in the user blog section would be better.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
Someone should just try it and worst case scenario it gets deleted LOL.
-
04-18-25 11:05 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 148I have to agree that I'd like to see that activity split off because it so dominates the discussion.
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
More posts like VillageRat's would be amazing. Just highlighting the variety of experiences so we can each maybe get more of what we're looking for if it's not one of the premier FS places.
No criticism intended in any way of the info sharing, just seems like a separate forum makes sense for those 4-5 shops that now make up 90% of the info sharing.
-
04-17-25 18:36 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 237I'm guessing it's not going to happen as my post was removed. Apologies moderator.
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 15:58 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 112Create a New Thread?
I think one of us just has to create a new thread to get it going. Personally I don't mind either way.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 13:04 #2209Banned Member

Posts: 108Oh my, Yes, I meat BBBJ. My apologies to Shanghai and their staff.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 12:05 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 134Lindor Chocolate
Re-gifting that chocolate that some simp probably brought to her from Costco. Dude thought he was being romantic but didn't know his truffles would be unappreciated and re-gifted.
I have eaten many chocolates that have been gifted to a girl I know from "the fat bald guy".
Originally Posted by Strong1954
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 10:48 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 484I hope you meant BBBJ. Not BBFS. Right? I see "the cover came in" right after, but wanted to make sure.
Originally Posted by Strong1954
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 21:12 #2206Banned Member

Posts: 319Parking
They're not trying to hassle the customers. They're trying to extort payment from the managers at One. Please don't park there.
Originally Posted by Captainpussymo
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 21:11 #2205Banned Member

Posts: 108I had my second session with Kiki. She is my favorite. To me, she is gorgeous. Her body is just as awesome as her beauty. As I entered, she opened the door and greeted me with a kiss and said I have been waiting for you. She led me to room 2. After cleaning me she laid down beside me and we kissed for quite a long time. Definitely a GFE. Not going to go into every detail, but her BBFS skills as excellent. Her suction poser is maybe the best I have encountered before. Cover came on and we took turns pounding each other. She loved the DATY and so did I.
I will just say it was a Great session. She said she will be leaving on the 30th. I hope I can see her again before she leaves. She left the room and came back with a unopened bag of Lindor assorted chocolate. She said, "This is for you. I am going to miss you. " Needless to say, I was surprised. I am really going to miss her too.









Reply With Quote





