Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 552 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7446
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    They're all just angry he ain't paying them for that handy. Easy money lost.

  2. #7445

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    Who cares.
    Sounds like dancers do.

  3. #7444
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Who cares.

  4. #7443
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to figure this out too. New IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/currentlyc...M2aTF6MHo4cQ==
    I love how all her posts are so different. What a life she's going to lead. Bet she wants a fortune for that soggy stuff.

  5. #7442
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.

    She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I busted a nut in her last night. She was mad bruh.
    You know that is Maylana's sister. Right?

  6. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see Mimi at Pandora. She very good. Very nice. No fake booby.

    She pull wang. Talk dirty. She suck wang. Ride wang.

    I cum fast. Hahaha. She nice mommy. She make me wear condom. No kiss. No Asian Baby. Hahaha.

    Ok. No pay more than 300 ever.
    I definitely like the idea of not paying more than 300. I'd heard offers that were simply outrageous.

  7. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.

    She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.
    I busted a nut in her last night. She was mad bruh.

  8. #7439

    Watch your step

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    I know its sandal wearing season but in the club its a bit no.

  9. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Haha. Not it! Hahahahaha.

  10. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    My bad.

    Ooops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Damn. They caught me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Glad I am not the only one.
    Wasn't me. (this time at least.).

    Probably the same stripper that gets upset that ppl refer to as a h ooker or wh ore or escort.

  11. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    My bad.

    Ooops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Damn. They caught me.
    Glad I am not the only one.

  12. #7435
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Damn. They caught me.

  13. #7434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    My bad.

    Ooops.

  14. #7433

    Relaying a Message

    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.

  15. #7432

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkyy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone VIP with Cameron at Kittens? Trying to find out what's all available.

    https://www.instagram.com/recentlyca...V2cTcyNnl1amoy
    I was trying to figure this out too. New IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/currentlyc...M2aTF6MHo4cQ==

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape