Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 921 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12012

    Sweetheart Lena

    Had a great first session with Lena earlier this week. She moved from the city to out near O'hare.

    Since it was my first time with her, went through the typical screening process. Once passed, made the appt for the next day. Arrived at her location and she provided the info to get to her unit. She greeted me at the door and showed me the way through her apt to the bedroom with a massage table in the middle. Got undressed and provided a great massage for the first 30-40 min. At one point she asked if I was still alive because I was so quiet. Told her I was just enjoying the massage, but then we talked a little more. When finished, she invited me to shower with her.

    In the shower was a quick kiss and a washdown of my back. The some basic rubbing and foreplay. Finished and went back to the room. Gave me a quick BBBJ for about a minute, then I asked if I could DATY. She started moaning as soon as I started, which told me what I needed to know. We stopped after a minute and covered me up. Went to standing mish then regular mish on the table. Finished in the bag and then went back to the shower by myself. Got dressed and out the door.

    The post-shower time was a little rushed, but I think this is because she knew I was enjoying the massage. So she spent more time with that. Overall she is a really nice person and her photos are accurate. Will repeat again soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lenasweet

  2. #12011

    Happy Club

    I'm visiting from out of state and I've been a monger for some time now. Went to see Shion last night at Happy Club. I've seen her prior to this in other cities and I try to link up with her if we are in the same town at the same time. She is an amazingly beautiful young 20 year old woman. Big natural breast's. Tight hole and incredible BBBJ. Makes it hard not to pop. Seen some other very beautiful women there as well. I may be a frequent flier until I leave to go back home. And if anyone got any recommendations, please DM me. It is much appreciated.

    https://lilyocbeauty.com/index

  3. #12010
    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomPerson  [View Original Post]
    Is star hot worth visiting and checking out or just go somewhere else.
    I like star hot. There are usually only two girls available so that may be a problem for some but I've never had a bad experience. They're straight to the point and don't beat around the Bush.

    The problems are the beds are narrow, they don't clean you up afterwards and the front is being filmed so I'd proceed with caution and use the back entrance.

  4. #12009
    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomPerson  [View Original Post]
    Is star hot worth visiting and checking out or just go somewhere else.
    Tattooed Michelle is there who is a pretty good time with BBBJCIM / CFS for $160 and a Columbian girl who isn't that hot.

  5. #12008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    I want to check it out for the novelty of it but it seems too popular. And after visiting star hot numerous times before learning it's constantly being recorded, I'm a little weary of spas that draw attention. Has anyone visited before noon?
    Is star hot worth visiting and checking out or just go somewhere else.

  6. #12007

    Apple

    Anybody seen Apple at Green Buddha? She looks gorgeous in the pictures but I have been to Green Buddha so I don't know if I should trust the pics.

  7. #12006

    Orange spa

    I want to check it out for the novelty of it but it seems too popular. And after visiting star hot numerous times before learning it's constantly being recorded, I'm a little weary of spas that draw attention. Has anyone visited before noon?

  8. #12005
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Basically saying the same thing, but we all know that Chicago sold their parking for cheap so towing and ticketing is a source of income for these crooks. I'd be careful any time leading up to or following a game. If it's a 7:00 PM game and you go at Noon, you're good but if you go at 5:30 PM, you're taking a chance.
    They've had permit parking in the area for over 40 years, so it doesn't have anything to do with the parking meter deal. I typically park on 28th Place just south of the Long Life Apartments during games which is outside of the current generally well marked boundaries.

  9. #12004

    Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    The sign reads "no parking during ball games except vehicles displaying resident permits". The way I read it, to me it means no parking while the game is on, not the whole day while Sox are home. You are probably saying the same thing.
    Basically saying the same thing, but we all know that Chicago sold their parking for cheap so towing and ticketing is a source of income for these crooks. I'd be careful any time leading up to or following a game. If it's a 7:00 PM game and you go at Noon, you're good but if you go at 5:30 PM, you're taking a chance.

  10. #12003
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Area is safe but if you drive, make sure you do not go on a day when the Sox are home. Can't park there during home games.
    The sign reads "no parking during ball games except vehicles displaying resident permits". The way I read it, to me it means no parking while the game is on, not the whole day while Sox are home. You are probably saying the same thing.

  11. #12002

    Safe

    Quote Originally Posted by GogoMan01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Any estimation about age? BTW also a bit concerned about this location, feels not safe enough?
    Area is safe but if you drive, make sure you do not go on a day when the Sox are home. Can't park there during home games.

  12. #12001

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by GogoMan01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Any estimation about age? BTW also a bit concerned about this location, feels not safe enough?
    I saw Ella today, she is very attractive with a young soft looking face. I would say she is 25-30 but Asians can hide their age well. Nice service, shower, catbath, rimming, CFS. No DFK and more treated it like a job but she got the job done. And I went during the day and never felt unsafe. Thanks for the tip Charlie.

  13. #12000
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapp  [View Original Post]
    I'd probably stick with going during the day or at least check a crime map of area before going at night. Just stopped for a short trip from QC area so not familiar with the area.
    Armour Square / Bridgeport is fairly safe, so if you're getting the fisheye from the clannish locals, it's probably because you are a stranger going to a well-known brothel. West of Ashland is probably more dangerous given that household income drops 50%, but risk is still low if you're just going to and from your car and the apartment.

  14. #11999
    Quote Originally Posted by GogoMan01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Any estimation about age? BTW also a bit concerned about this location, feels not safe enough?
    Hard to tell age with some of these Asian girls, probably early 30's. No way photos are from this year but certainly not older than 4 or 5 years. Hell I remember one other outfit sending a photo that had to be 15 years old.

    I'd probably stick with going during the day or at least check a crime map of area before going at night. Just stopped for a short trip from QC area so not familiar with the area.

  15. #11998

    Top Spa Recommendations

    Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to the best providing spas.

    In particular, spas that offer BBBJ and FS (no rub & tugs please) and bonus if any are known to be persuaded to offer BBFS.

    Anything helps. I currently have my eye on RedLantern, Orange, and Ashland Perfect. Any others greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape