LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 774 1274 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 33032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28937

    Discounted?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from another visit with May. Same great service and attitude. Bonus points to her for keeping pussy bare and improving her ability to take a dick. Her rates have been discounted to 180/260. For her looks and attitude there really isn't a better deal around. The previous report of usage are laughable at best as anyone who has seen her would know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...5/512456530738
    I like the girl, but by no means have her rates been "discounted", this is the 3rd rate hike since she appeared on the scene a few weeks ago, her rates continually go UP!

  2. #28936

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoDaddy85  [View Original Post]
    I saw her first and last time around new years. She's definitely much holder than her pics (not unusual) but she had a cool personality. She had a little bit of a "hunch" that you see with users, but she was very clear minded so she is either a former addict or just had back problems. We chatted for a bit before getting down to business. It was a good time but nothing mind blowing. I'm thinking she probably just decided to get out the game, but who knows. Hope she's doing well.
    When she was skinny, she was among my 4 or 5 atfs. Same, though. Seems she disappeared.

    Barnes.

  3. #28935
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    She put the $$ in drawer and I could see paraphernalia kit for hard drugs and a baggie too. It was obvious. She tried to hide it when she saw that I cod see it.

    That caused me to look at her more closely and I could see some marks on thigh and lower leg. Stay away or go at your own risk.

    Better safer choices are available.
    Freddie.

    I know what I saw and experienced.

    Proceed at your own risk.

  4. #28934

    Asian May

    Just got back from another visit with May. Same great service and attitude. Bonus points to her for keeping pussy bare and improving her ability to take a dick. Her rates have been discounted to 180/260. For her looks and attitude there really isn't a better deal around. The previous report of usage are laughable at best as anyone who has seen her would know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...5/512456530738
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250406_134900_CapCut.jpg‎   mmexport1745075907732.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250401_111332_Files by Google.jpg‎  

  5. #28933
    Quote Originally Posted by WomencChildren1  [View Original Post]
    What kind of signs?
    She put the $$ in drawer and I could see paraphernalia kit for hard drugs and a baggie too. It was obvious. She tried to hide it when she saw that I cod see it.

    That caused me to look at her more closely and I could see some marks on thigh and lower leg. Stay away or go at your own risk.

    Better safer choices are available.

  6. #28932
    Quote Originally Posted by M9999  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks back. Easy setup. She is a nice girl. Cute, but not as cute as the pics. Had a nice time, but nothing memorable.
    Thanks her ad down now.

  7. #28931
    Quote Originally Posted by BGouda8  [View Original Post]
    Hey Folks,

    Does anyone know what happened to Blue? Small latina with curly hair. Always put "Real Players" in her ad.

    She used to post a lot but suddenly disappeared a month ago. Was a decent provider imo. Putting an old link if it still works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/927454914796
    I saw her first and last time around new years. She's definitely much holder than her pics (not unusual) but she had a cool personality. She had a little bit of a "hunch" that you see with users, but she was very clear minded so she is either a former addict or just had back problems. We chatted for a bit before getting down to business. It was a good time but nothing mind blowing. I'm thinking she probably just decided to get out the game, but who knows. Hope she's doing well.

  8. #28930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Autum

    I saw her a few weeks back. Easy setup. She is a nice girl. Cute, but not as cute as the pics. Had a nice time, but nothing memorable.

    Last edited by M9999; 04-18-25 at 22:26. Reason: Remove extra quoted text

  9. #28929

    Jen

    I met Jen in Enfield at one of the many motels / hotels near the intersection by Red Robin. I've been trying to find someone reliable to see, but my searches haven't been very successful. I was in Windsor and saw many posts, but no one caught my eye. I remembered seeing Jen's posts with mostly positive reviews, so I reached out to her. She responded with her rates, and I decided to give it a try.

    Jen was ready to meet immediately, which was convenient. Her photos were fairly accurate, though I noticed she was missing teeth. She was professional and had the room well-prepared with a clean setup, including condoms, lube, and other items. Jen was clear about her boundaries: she preferred to be on the bottom, no anal, and no touching her left arm due to an injury and no bare sex. She also offered a bbj.

    The date was. 1. Jen gave me a good blowjob, though it lacked technique. She was very sensual and soft while kissing, and her missing teeth didn't bother me much. We then had sex in missionary and cowgirl positions, but the thick condom made it difficult for me to stay aroused. Eventually, I suggested she finish me off with another blowjob while we made out, which she agreed to. She was a great kisser, and we ended the session on a positive note.

    Overall, the experience was good, but it felt transactional. Jen made the encounter pleasant, but I don't think I'll see her again. I might be too picky, but I would recommend her if you're in the area. Just don't have high expectations based on her photos, as they might be somewhat outdated. Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/129108181307

  10. #28928

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Yea I didn't bother wit her short and unhelpful text back could tell not worth it.
    Is she back? Where have you seen her add? I don't see her add anywhere.

  11. #28927

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardTRobot  [View Original Post]
    Jenn in Windsor. Locks.
    Well officer, I would probably put her on the back burner for now and give it a rest.

  12. #28926
    Quote Originally Posted by WomencChildren1  [View Original Post]
    What kind of signs?
    Yea I didn't bother wit her short and unhelpful text back could tell not worth it.

  13. #28925

    May.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    May has become rude, unappealing and delusional.

    Based on visit today. I walked out based on her piss our attitude and demand. Signs of usage as well.
    What kind of signs?

  14. #28924
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybe32  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see May or Apple lately? Is the damage worth it? Thanks! Also tried to contact Lorie / Barbie to no avail, is she still working?
    May has become rude, unappealing and delusional.

    Based on visit today. I walked out based on her piss our attitude and demand. Signs of usage as well.

  15. #28923

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape