Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 329 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody confirm a few good places where level 1 can be had in Chatt, preferably near Hixon? Feel free to PM if you don't want them made public. I'm familiar with GQ and Kstone. I think Gaga is done for.

    I had luck in the past at Aroma and one other place that I've forgotten but both were way older than I wanted. I went to Huntsville but its too far and the service wasn't the best. Atlanta is too far.

    I'm not interested in level 3 places.
    Got to say.

    Doesn't exist.

  2. #4248

    LVL 1 in Chattanooga

    Can anybody confirm a few good places where level 1 can be had in Chatt, preferably near Hixon? Feel free to PM if you don't want them made public. I'm familiar with GQ and Kstone. I think Gaga is done for.

    I had luck in the past at Aroma and one other place that I've forgotten but both were way older than I wanted. I went to Huntsville but its too far and the service wasn't the best. Atlanta is too far.

    I'm not interested in level 3 places.

  3. #4247

    MoMo at GQ

    I went to GQ today and saw the new girl named MoMo. She is absolutely beautiful and the nicest looking tiny kitty.

    The massage started with a decent massage with some teasing I did enjoy. When it came to the main event she did not disappoint. She played and licked the boys and gave a great CBJ. As I said earlier she had an amazing kitty so of course I enjoyed it a lot.

    I talked to her after and she will only be here for two more weeks so get her while you can.

    On the way out mamasan said new girl on the 29th.

  4. #4246

    Lost of Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. What's with the many and numerous ads on rubrankings for Chatt? Are any of them legit? Would love to find a decent masseuse that offers he and even FS that's not just GQ all the time. If any senior members know anyone on rubrankings that's legit please pm me. Here's an example.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ove-48051.html
    You think they're bad in Chatt. Look at Atlanta on RR.

    I have found that generally the ones with the right area code are legit. All the little emojis and stuff in the list of services, and the list being long is a red flag for me, too.

  5. #4245

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by NickOU812  [View Original Post]
    Why do providers want gift cards instead of cash??
    If they don't take cash, they don't get my business.

  6. #4244
    The gift card thing is a scam.

  7. #4243

    Question for my fellow mongers

    Why do providers want gift cards instead of cash??

  8. #4242

    Gq

    Hey guys. Long time lurker on here many years. I have got some good advice doing the readings and I was one of the first in the area to see Lee at Gaga and I walked into K Stone and met the red headed witch and walked out LOL. Lee aimed to please and I enjoyed seeing her. Once Gaga picked up in clients, I never made it back to see any of the women since Lee has been gone. With that, I am thinking about GQ. Never been but have seen some nice reviews. My? S are, When is the best day and time to visit? I am free and can arrange my schedule for any day any time. Is there anything specific I should know before going? Any current girl I can request. Thanks in advance. Feel free to DM me if you want.

  9. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. What's with the many and numerous ads on rubrankings for Chatt? Are any of them legit? Would love to find a decent masseuse that offers he and even FS that's not just GQ all the time. If any senior members know anyone on rubrankings that's legit please pm me. Here's an example.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ove-48051.html
    My assumption is that the combination of non-local area code, the myriad of contact methods (signal, telegram, etc) plus TGTBT pix almost certainly equals scam. I don't know of any legit local providers that routinely advertise on RR, other than possibly Veronica who posts there occasionally and I have at least exchanged texts with (but never successfully booked with). I'd be happy to be proven wrong tho.

  10. #4240
    Quote Originally Posted by DownThet  [View Original Post]
    So I have a question. What's with the many and numerous ads on rubrankings for Chatt? Are any of them legit? Would love to find a decent masseuse that offers he and even FS that's not just GQ all the time. If any senior members know anyone on rubrankings that's legit please pm me. Here's an example.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ove-48051.html
    I take Rubratings ads with a grain of salt. For me, if they give their telegram, whatsap, signal, etc it's most likely not local.

  11. #4239

    Gq

    Anyone seen the new girl at GQ they were supposed to get on April 11?

  12. #4238

    Rubrankings

    So I have a question. What's with the many and numerous ads on rubrankings for Chatt? Are any of them legit? Would love to find a decent masseuse that offers he and even FS that's not just GQ all the time. If any senior members know anyone on rubrankings that's legit please pm me. Here's an example.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ove-48051.html

  13. #4237

    One at GQ

    Saw her last week. Very pretty, probably early / mid 40's. She gave a pretty good massage, didn't mind roaming during and gave some giggles here and there.

    Her post massage game is on point. Lots of kissing and sensual touching, great BJ and then took a pounding like a champ. Love the tallent they have coming through GQ the last several months!

  14. #4236

    Hotel Asians

    I'll let the screen shots speak for themselves you guys can take the information contained within and do what you wish. The person on the other end of the line scheduler whoever man woman doesn't matter. If your trying to visit the asian girls with ads on skip those 11 numbers all go to the same old ass ugly women and the person on the other end got all pissy when they found out I had reached out to multiple numbers and made threats etc. 213 number 209 number the 518 number the 410 number the 423 number the 208 number are all the same person as far as I can tell all give the same address the same rates etc. The screen shot is the conversation I had with one of them I scrubbed full number but you can be assured it's one of the ones listed above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250406_004322_Sideline.jpg‎  

  15. #4235

    Pine

    Called ahead and got an appointment. 'Kimberly' answered the door and had perfect english. She wanted to check my I'd which was odd, no one has ever doubted my age before. Kimblerly is a solid 5. 4/10 but has some pretty big naturals. It was 100 for hour which was pretty steep I think. This did include a table shower that I had to request.

    Massage was pretty good, she was very talkative and easy to talk to.

    On the flip she asked "Massage?" I said yes and she went straight to GFE HE, I asked for BJ and got told no. I asked for FS, got told no. I asked for Russian and got told no. But it was a good HJ. Only issue is that she smelled like old cigarettes.

    She didn't ask for a tip til I was almost out the door, and requested 60.

    Meh. Wouldn't really bother with it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape