Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13551

    Round 2 at Win Spa (Coco)

    This was my second time here my first time with Coco. Round two just as good as round one. This was a Friday afternoon didn't have a lot to do but boy I'm glad I did it with Coco. Back in the room massage was pretty good I was really thinking about tapping that ass so by the time I flipped I just took off her dress and we had at it. Gave me some great bareback head before I got her on top and I juggled those titties on me. Flipped her on her stomach did lazy dog and I slipped it in hard and fast. Pulled out and I drop that load right on that ass crack. I'll see her anytime.

  2. #13550

    Checked out Jenny at Asian Oriental spa

    I seen it quite a few different places on East Desert Inn but this one by far the cleanest. Jenny comes in and wow, I am amazed she's so young. Thin, petite looking lady.

    It was a decent massage and I enjoyed the tease. On the flip, she started at my chest and then slowly traversed south to my junk. I felt the graze against my sack and a little moan came out of me. Licked my balls and sucked that dicked like a mean porn star. After making out and DATY until she orgasm I introduce my little friend inside for almost 30 minutes. She is very nice, never rush me and enjoy same as me. Her pussy was so tight that I finally couldn't hold it any longer and filled the condom after a quick spot check.

    It was a good time overall, got what I wanted so I'm sure she'll see me again soon for another round.

  3. #13549

    Mermaid

    Sofia is hot as hell, tall, nice body and beautiful face.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonger702  [View Original Post]
    Greeted by Sofia at the door, showed me to the room, Sofia is very young and beautiful. Limited English but not an issue as she is very willing to please you. Started off with table shower. Nuru body slide and light kissing all over the body. Preview BBBJ during the table shower. She's really good at giving head. Dry up and back to the room.

    In room she started with the massage that lasted about 10 minutes. Massage is good and she hit all the right spots. On the flip the fun starts. Licking all over my body and went down to suck my dick. Got me hard right away and she slipped the cover on. Fucked her in mish and doggy. Her pussy is very tight I can feel it gripping on to my cock. She finished me off with BBBJCIM. Quick shower to clean up and on the way I go..

  4. #13548

    Vivi at Aqua Day Spa

    Vivi was a cute Asian girl nice ass on her. We start off with the table shower she gets me all nice and clean before we get all dirty again. Tried off and went back to the room. I'll give her credit for the massage he took her time didn't try to jit me out and we got total under rushed full hours worth of fun. Nice long strokes not too much oil the way I like it. She doesn't amazing in her thigh rub that got me hard as a rock. Flip me over asked about the menu she pointed to her mouth and I said yes and gave her her tip. She rolled the cover on with her mouth looked me in the eyes and she blew me. With her hand she was rubbing my balls in the base of my dong and I blew my load. This girl was tons of fun.

  5. #13547
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    Who says Sugar is bad for you LOL at Win Spa

    Places off of Wynn road. I got a little bonus at work but better way to spend it and on a piece of ass. Sugar was her name and had very sexy D cups hottie. I'm a boob man and those were fantastic titties. A massage is actually really good she did back then neck stretches. She even gave me that foot rub that really hit the spot. After about 20 minutes massage me and you want me to flip over. Then she flipped her tongue all over my cock and balls and gave me a CBJ. After some nice head I banged her hard and doggy style and that table was rocking back and forth I guarantee you they heard us in the next room She finished by getting on her knees giving me a handy all over her tits. Really good ass tapping time.

  6. #13546
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Michelle at Perfect Day Spa.

    Popped into town for a quick get away. Made a pit stop to Perfect Day Spa since it's along the way to the hotel that I've booked. Michelle was my girl for the hour. Michelle gave a fairly decent massage, she did offered a table shower service which I denied. Wasn't in the mood to get slippery wet. The massage itself was quite pleasant though, plenty of teasing throughout the session. On the flip we chit chatted about what's on her menu. So I went ahead and selected the BBBJ and cfs items. Michelle has a nice body, good size C breast. They felt good to the touch and BBBJ skills was exquisite. Her riding skills was up to par. Beside that this girl can take a serious pounding, she seems to like doggy more then anything else which is fine in my playbook. We did try other positions too. Anyway, finished the deed in doggy. Went to the table shower room for a quick rinse before get dressed and going on my way.

  7. #13545

    NN spa. Angela

    I had time to see Angela again. Got there in the morning. The other girl Lucy took me in. She looked great but I still had to tell her that I preferred Angela better. Lucy made a cute sad face & left. A minute later, Angela went to my room. She kissed me when I squeezed her natural B cups breasts hard. Gave her the same donation. After a table shower, we were in 69 position. I ate her pussy. She gave me a slow BBBJ. I covered up. She rode me fast & slow.

  8. #13544

    Sasha at GG

    Visited and had an okay experience. She is very cute with a nice body, great small breasts and a SUPER TIGHT ride. The massage was okay and she is a chatter box. We chatted the whole time. There wasn't much tease or sensuality. On the flip she offered BBJ or CBJ based on my preference. It was only a couple of minutes and on with the hat. Pounded out in several positions but the fake moaning and dirty talk was a little much for this old man. I couldn't get across the finish line, but it wasn't from a lack of effort on both parts. Even went over time by a few minutes. I'll likely visit again to see if I can finish what I started.

  9. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxRubTime  [View Original Post]
    Let me reassure you, Mary at GG Spa (e desert inn) has one of the most versatile skill sets I have ever seen. She's also among the better looking ones. She's a good and safe choice to request for if you've never been her, imo. 100% I bet Mary goes to the gym too. Fit body with a perfectly round booty. She doesn't have the dead soul-less look in her eyes. Just a very warm stare from her that easily tells you she's all there 1:1.

    Mary had zero fear experimenting with different techniques to meet my needs, and also managed to fit in some TLC (earlobes, balls, etc). Her English isn't crystal clear, but I was impressed on how often she communicated with me. One example would be when she was rubbing my deltoid and shoulder. She applied a lot of deep tissue pressure with her elbows. Like REALLY hard, but still within therapeutic limits. Then she would balance it out with soft touch and the spare hand would be giving the goods some handy appetizer. Very Yin Yang type of vibe, and it was working for me.

    After going from prone to supine, I get some protection on and Mary serves up the CBJ. For this she didn't go for any gimmicks. She kept it simple and just kept repeating whatever was working for me. That's how it should be for CBJ.

    I'm already feeling crazy good, and been repeatedly thanking her. In the last few minutes, she tells me to thank her by inviting myself in between her legs. And Oh Jesus, yeah I'm getting hard right now thinking about fucking her to the point where I thought I broke the protection.

    But naaa protection was fine, and I was feeling so gooood. Now I'm getting the munchies to go again.
    I went to GG Spa some time back and it was a pretty much a well put experience just like yours. Good review though, I'll have to swing by and see what new things are going on now.

  10. #13542
    Doesn't get any more therapeutic than this. Nicole was hot, and made everything feel so stress free / laid back.

    Getting to A+ spa the other day was a breeze. 6 xxx W. Tropicana.

    I didn't care for making an appointment, but I did call them to get a gist of their current rotation of providers. Hahaha the lady just listed a bunch of names and said all available for me and that I should come immediately. Interestingly, one of the names mentioned during the call was Nicole, and she just happens to be the available one for me. Look-wise, Nicole seemed to be in her prime twenties and looked like college age if I had to guess. Petite but not stubby in her proportions. Surprisingly long legs leading up to a round lush bootyoo. For calming the nerves, Nicole was perfect. She softly explained certain things and kept politely asking me what worked and what didn't. The way she was engaging me almost felt very GFE. LOL as if I was on a date being pampered. Which was great because Daddy brought some big cash. Her HJ was smooth just like the way she talked but when the protection was put on, It was so damn sexy letting herself get all loose and messy with her mouth. Almost too good of a job because I was squirming not to prematurely American Pie all over. So many girls just starfish but Nicole took a lot of initiative on make every part of the massage flow together. She didn't like try to rush in between positions. Really relaxing fuck session.

  11. #13541
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtBatViber  [View Original Post]
    Sadly fake reviews from 3 different AMPs got me. Decided to check them out one by one and left every single one. All flat butts. Win spa, Asian Best Spa, Bali. So I simply ask my brothers where can I find the best or fullest butts in town? Or any favorite to go to's. ??

    I went to Michelle at Happy Trails and that was a 8. 5/10 def go see her everything was attentive and fine. Except kinda flat back there so I just am craving that experience of a full butt.
    Thanks for reporting the fake reviews. Ill be I'm Vegas soon and will remember to avoid these. It I find a good one ill be back to report.

  12. #13540

    Where to find?

    Sadly fake reviews from 3 different AMPs got me. Decided to check them out one by one and left every single one. All flat butts. Win spa, Asian Best Spa, Bali. So I simply ask my brothers where can I find the best or fullest butts in town? Or any favorite to go to's. ??

    I went to Michelle at Happy Trails and that was a 8. 5/10 def go see her everything was attentive and fine. Except kinda flat back there so I just am craving that experience of a full butt.

  13. #13539
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    24 Oriental spa has legit good ass.

    This place has been on my radar but I hadn't been there until yesterday. Gem was her name yeah she pretty much lived up to it. Very attractive girl nice fake titties but a real ass. Some of the highlights were most importantly she took her time. I got a full 60 minutes worth and that's what I paid for. Too many times they just scratch your ass and tell you to flip over. She actually put effort into it and spent equal amount of time on my back and ass and then flipped over she took care of my chest and legs. Now don't get me wrong full menu was had and familiar with enjoyed. Her 69 skills are excellent and she tastes sweet. I like the standing mesh because she really wraps her legs around you and squeezes the poison out. Never felt rushed or hassle over the tip she took what I gave her and I think it was fair. So for my two cents this place is going on my rotation.

  14. #13538

    Mermaid

    Greeted by Sofia at the door, showed me to the room, Sofia is very young and beautiful. Limited English but not an issue as she is very willing to please you. Started off with table shower. Nuru body slide and light kissing all over the body. Preview BBBJ during the table shower. She's really good at giving head. Dry up and back to the room.

    In room she started with the massage that lasted about 10 minutes. Massage is good and she hit all the right spots. On the flip the fun starts. Licking all over my body and went down to suck my dick. Got me hard right away and she slipped the cover on. Fucked her in mish and doggy. Her pussy is very tight I can feel it gripping on to my cock. She finished me off with BBBJCIM. Quick shower to clean up and on the way I go.

    Sofia is definitely very accommodating. Highly recommended.

  15. #13537

    NN Lucy

    Got to NN spa and Lucy was there to open the door for me, she asked me if I been here before, I said yes, she brought me in to one of the rooms.

    Put the cash on the table as I began stripping, laid down after undressing. Lucy is super hot very pale skin, you would think she is a white girl. She didn't even count the money so everything was going smooth. She took me to shower where I was thoroughly cleaned by the water, soap, her body, and tongue. She got me on my knees and played with my cock and tongued my asshole as well.

    Back to the room and she starts with a legit good BBBJ. As hard as I try I can't last long after the shower and so I cut the BJ short and suit up. I ask her to jump on and ride me and I must admit Lucy's CG fuck was good enough to make me cum right away, I stood no chance to go for longer, she made me finish fuckin' quick. Got a massage after and a bottle of water.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape