Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 24059
-
04-20-25 17:50 #22079Regular Member

Posts: 18STG Asian
Booked through bedpage. Got pictures but it was not the same girl. Photoshopped into some hot young girl. However I text her and det time to meet. Pull up at the location, she sahre room number in a hotel. I go upto the room she opens the door and I know the pictures are photoshopped as fuck. Anyways, once in the room she's wearing a short dress and asks me to lie down and starts sucking me with rubber on. I start fingering her and after couple. Minutes she starts riding me. She barely had boobs so it was not as fun as I imagined. Then I turn her around and started smashing from back. She did fart couple times. It was okay experience for 110 $ https://skipthegames.com/posts/sterl...w/701749965052.
-
04-20-25 16:06 #22078Regular Member

Posts: 24Some Hilton properties do day rates. Just go to the website and select the same day for check in and check out and they'll pop up.
Originally Posted by AnyDayHumpDay
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 20:39 #22077Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks. I have came across UTR who can't host but willing to meet at outcall place. Will report back as always.
.
Originally Posted by Proflou2019
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 14:05 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 170Dayuse
Yeah, can recommend dayuse. Not just inexpensive but pretty easy to no charge cancel a room if you get ghosted.
Originally Posted by Dm311
[View Original Post]
IMO a great option for meeting an outcall girl the first time, or if "in home" isn't an option.
Lou.
-
04-18-25 21:55 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 80Try day use or hotels by day. Not quite hourly but those sites offer shorter daytime rentals at aot of major hotels.
Originally Posted by AnyDayHumpDay
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 21:46 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 98Hourly motel / hotel in Arlington and surrounding area
How do one go about renting a place on hourly basis?
-
04-18-25 20:40 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 170Once.
Seen Angel over 2 years ago at an upscale Airbnb in Alexandria. She's definitely the same girl in the photos and thick / curvy if you like them like that.
Overall, it was a good experience, not a great experience. It was business-like until I laid down the donation, and then she relaxed. She travels back and forth between the DMV and PA a lot (not sure what the connection is there). I haven't repeated only because there are better options out there. Kinda a MEH dream if you know what I mean.
FF.
Originally Posted by Sakcie
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 19:18 #22072Senior Member

Posts: 1190I'm sure one of the fine gentlemen here can help you with that. I Heard that sometimes guys find them smoling and get in that way.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 19:11 #22071Regular Member

Posts: 18Boycotte
I never send any deposits to indy girls. I'd try Asian or European Asian palors instead.
Originally Posted by Fassbender3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 17:57 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 147No K Doe
I probably avoided a bad time with this one. Her social media accounts make her out to be vain and entitled. When I messaged her the usual "Hi I'm So and So, how are you? I would like to see you on this day at this time," she immediately demanded a deposit. I didn't even get a hello. In my experience, if a provider Doesn't greet you back and is dismissive via text, it's indicative of how shitty a time you'll have with her.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 17:11 #22069Senior Member

Posts: 631Tina
If anyone is sitting on her personal number and willing 2 share please pm me.
-
04-18-25 17:04 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 1190Licker, all I said was she was a *****, she fucks for money and that the price of admission was high. You took it as a diss on you. Not sure why, I said I'd invest those funds overseas for better quality and service. Clearly the price point bothered you. Not sure why, sports stars pay outageous sums for ******, doesn't mean I will.
Originally Posted by LickherLicense
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 16:36 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 91Contact Info
Sounds like a great UTR. Does she work in an establishment or just private?
Originally Posted by LickherLicense
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 16:22 #22066Pimp or booker

Posts: 11Latina UTR
[Deleted by Admin]
No pimps allowed.
A2
-
04-17-25 23:24 #22065Senior Member

Posts: 1190Massive tits in manassas
Usually pass up on escorts as the entrance fee seems way to steep for the action and invest that overseas. However these village feeders on her caught my eye. Look at these titties, so damn big! Those are life changing tits right there. For the ones of you that are tittie fans saw this lady on there and figured some of you would be willing to give her a spin. Pleasant face, mega size tits and dark beauty. Hope a few of guys test out that pussy and tits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manas...-/082450606072










Reply With Quote





