rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 976 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12701

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    No posts up right now. Kind of utr. She's looking to meet more new friends. So I'm sure she will be up and posting soon unless enough of us see her.
    Your inbox is full if she is looking for more friends.

    JJ.

  2. #12700

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    More?? From other members?? As if I don't give some of the most solid utr and posting chics that aren't reviewed otherwise? Just trying to keep the decent ones around instead of some of these pigs that I see reviewed over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    What kind of location?
    She's in Clearwater. Posted pics don't do her justice. How do you even find a girl like this utr? I'm definitely seeing her again.

  3. #12699

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    What kind of location?
    Clearwater area. Incall is near Gulf to Bay / highland area. I did outcall so no info on her incall sorry.

  4. #12698

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    More?? From other members?? As if I don't give some of the most solid utr and posting chics that aren't reviewed otherwise? Just trying to keep the decent ones around instead of some of these pigs that I see reviewed over and over again.
    What kind of location?

  5. #12697

    Gabby

    I rely on others reviews to determine providers that might be good and reliable. I am partial to mature women and very accepting of less than perfect body types. So in the interest of contributing and helping others avoid wasting time and money I will share a recent experience with Gabby. Extended stay just off US19. Probably late 40's, very considerable extra belly fat, but that didn't bother me. The issues were that it was to be an hour session with full massage and then FS. First too many rules. Can't touch the boobs they are too sensitive. No FIBV. No CG. Only doggy. After only 10 minutes of massage she tried to hurry to the finale. Again with all the rules and general attitude it was difficult to enjoy the visit. $200 donation upfront. Definitely not worth it. Not surprising pics in ad are older and not very representative. The sad part is if she didn't rush, relaxed the rules, and cared about her service she could be some folks cup of tea, but not mine again. Also, pit bull in the room, it wasn't aggressive or really a problem. Stay safe.

  6. #12696

    W Chestnut St

    In Tampa. If you are directed there to meet someone. Keep your head on a swivel.

    I came, I saw, I left. Too much action going on there. Proceed at your own risk.

  7. #12695

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested, but I'd need to see more before scheduling.
    More?? From other members?? As if I don't give some of the most solid utr and posting chics that aren't reviewed otherwise? Just trying to keep the decent ones around instead of some of these pigs that I see reviewed over and over again.

  8. #12694

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    No posts up right now. Kind of utr. She's looking to meet more new friends. So I'm sure she will be up and posting soon unless enough of us see her.
    I'm interested, but I'd need to see more before scheduling.

  9. #12693

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed this chic with contact info. Nobody has anything to add to my review good or bad huh. So I saw her again to make sure. 👍 👍.

    So I know she seen plenty of you guys here. Just curious kind of.

    I guess she has an incall. I did outcall.
    Nice looing body!

    Any other info? Phone number? Link to ad? Anything?

  10. #12692

    Destanee

    I'm not 100% positive but I think this is the same Destanee who was in NPR a few years ago. If so, she will try and negotiate higher after an amount is agreed upon. I was going to walk, wish I had but she stopped when she saw I was ready to go. Service not worth it and has an attitude. Maybe I hit her on a bad day but that's doubtful. I'm not absolutely positive it's her but more than likely it is.

  11. #12691

    Hope

    OMG, you are not kidding. The very basics of "hello, yes / no, you can / cannot come over" are just impossible for some people. I was in the middle of this with Hope and the line just goes dead.

    PITA, PITA, PITA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    If you was reliable with her communication. Maybe but it's been horrible trying to get her to respond when she was in St Pete.

  12. #12690

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Does she have any ads up?
    No posts up right now. Kind of utr. She's looking to meet more new friends. So I'm sure she will be up and posting soon unless enough of us see her.

  13. #12689

    Hope

    While I enjoyed Hope when she was in SP she texted yesterday and we set up an evening time. Then she never responded to follow up texts. So I never saw her last night.

    That led to my "dead fish" experience this morning. I posted that in the Sugar Baby thread.

  14. #12688

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed this chic with contact info. Nobody has anything to add to my review good or bad huh. So I saw her again to make sure. 👍 👍.

    So I know she seen plenty of you guys here. Just curious kind of.

    I guess she has an incall. I did outcall.
    She did a no show on me.

  15. #12687

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed this chic with contact info. Nobody has anything to add to my review good or bad huh. So I saw her again to make sure. 👍 👍.

    So I know she seen plenty of you guys here. Just curious kind of.

    I guess she has an incall. I did outcall.
    Does she have any ads up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape