LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 295 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2214

    Repeat is same as the first: Long Life

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    An update.

    Long life massage. 19th and Broadway, next to the pot shop

    Older woman working the lunch shift today. Probably in her mid 50's. Great body, long skinny legs. The actual massage was great. Firm, strong and thorough rub. After the rub, the flip was straight to a tug. Two hands, enthusiastic, but didn't get the sense much more was available.

    I'd go back if I was emphasizing the massage over any extracurricular activity.
    Well, darn. Repeat visit was the same. A really great, deep and thorough massage, and a two handed enthusiastic finish after the flip. I still get the vibe more is available, perhaps I waited too long since my last visit.

    But never the less, left feeling great and thoroughly drained.

  2. #2213

    Possibly in the User Blog section?

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing it's not going to happen as my post was removed. Apologies moderator.
    Well that is interesting to say the least. Not sure why your post would be deleted when there's been other off topic posts that stay. Maybe posting a new thread in the user blog section would be better.

    Someone should just try it and worst case scenario it gets deleted LOL.

  3. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    I think one of us just has to create a new thread to get it going. Personally I don't mind either way.
    I have to agree that I'd like to see that activity split off because it so dominates the discussion.

    More posts like VillageRat's would be amazing. Just highlighting the variety of experiences so we can each maybe get more of what we're looking for if it's not one of the premier FS places.

    No criticism intended in any way of the info sharing, just seems like a separate forum makes sense for those 4-5 shops that now make up 90% of the info sharing.

  4. #2211
    I'm guessing it's not going to happen as my post was removed. Apologies moderator.

    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    I think one of us just has to create a new thread to get it going. Personally I don't mind either way.

  5. #2210

    Create a New Thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been said before but bringing it up again. It would be nice if there was a separate section for Shanghai and one. This thread is almost useless now weeding through pages for something different than the prior 50 posts all saying the same thing. Yes I've been to them. Yes they are younger and usually hot. Yes they usually give you a sore throat dfk after rimming 20 guys. Same thing over and over.
    I think one of us just has to create a new thread to get it going. Personally I don't mind either way.

  6. #2209
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    I hope you meant BBBJ. Not BBFS. Right? I see "the cover came in" right after, but wanted to make sure.
    Oh my, Yes, I meat BBBJ. My apologies to Shanghai and their staff.

  7. #2208

    Lindor Chocolate

    Re-gifting that chocolate that some simp probably brought to her from Costco. Dude thought he was being romantic but didn't know his truffles would be unappreciated and re-gifted.

    I have eaten many chocolates that have been gifted to a girl I know from "the fat bald guy".

    Quote Originally Posted by Strong1954  [View Original Post]
    I had my second session with Kiki. She is my favorite. To me, she is gorgeous. Her body is just as awesome as her beauty. As I entered, she opened the door and greeted me with a kiss and said I have been waiting for you. She led me to room 2. After cleaning me she laid down beside me and we kissed for quite a long time. Definitely a GFE. Not going to go into every detail, but her BBFS skills as excellent. Her suction poser is maybe the best I have encountered before. Cover came on and we took turns pounding each other. She loved the DATY and so did I.

    I will just say it was a Great session. She said she will be leaving on the 30th. I hope I can see her again before she leaves. She left the room and came back with a unopened bag of Lindor assorted chocolate. She said, "This is for you. I am going to miss you. " Needless to say, I was surprised. I am really going to miss her too.

  8. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong1954  [View Original Post]
    but her BBFS skills as excellent. Her suction poser is maybe the best I have encountered before.
    I hope you meant BBBJ. Not BBFS. Right? I see "the cover came in" right after, but wanted to make sure.

  9. #2206

    Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainpussymo  [View Original Post]
    Been to One Spa 10+ times and always park in front of Kushery lot and never had any issues.
    They're not trying to hassle the customers. They're trying to extort payment from the managers at One. Please don't park there.

  10. #2205
    I had my second session with Kiki. She is my favorite. To me, she is gorgeous. Her body is just as awesome as her beauty. As I entered, she opened the door and greeted me with a kiss and said I have been waiting for you. She led me to room 2. After cleaning me she laid down beside me and we kissed for quite a long time. Definitely a GFE. Not going to go into every detail, but her BBFS skills as excellent. Her suction poser is maybe the best I have encountered before. Cover came on and we took turns pounding each other. She loved the DATY and so did I.

    I will just say it was a Great session. She said she will be leaving on the 30th. I hope I can see her again before she leaves. She left the room and came back with a unopened bag of Lindor assorted chocolate. She said, "This is for you. I am going to miss you. " Needless to say, I was surprised. I am really going to miss her too.

  11. #2204

    Yuki at One

    Now I understand why Yuki and so popular, I made an appointment with her today and she would rank in my top 6. Her service is top notch and I am glad I finally got to see her.

    There are some above her that in my opinion are untouchable and will never be surpassed.

  12. #2203

    Best Massage Spa

    I was taking care of some stuff down in Everett and noticed one of those sandwich board signs by the road for a parlor nearby Costco on 19th Ave. Anybody checked this place out yet? Sign listed the hours 9:30am - 10pm.

    Best Massage Spa
    10830 19th Ave SE
    Everett, WA 98208

  13. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Kiki, Aki and Nora are at Shanghai. Nora said she would only be around for 1 week.

    Shanni and Yuki at One.
    I had my third session with Nora. She is one of my favorites. Long black hair with some highlights. Natural A's or B's, HWP. Mid 20's? Great session.

  14. #2201

    Yuki at One

    Heard that Yuki is back for a coupe of weeks and I had to make visiting her my priority this week (she will be gone again end of the month).

    As soon as I walked in, we embraced and smiled big. She led me to the room and started with some passionate dfk. Naked down, laid down and made out for good 15-20 minutes laying down next to each other. I truly enjoy her company. Normal amazing Shanghai / One spa routine but we took it slowly and enjoyed every second of it. BBBJ, daty, cg and mish to finish. She said One Spa is super slow so I wanted to stay longer for round 2 but when she asked Alyssa via text, it was rejected as there is another monger waiting outside. Damn it.

    Alyssa walked in right before I got dressed and told me to inform her next time if I want 2 hours, and I damn sure will!

  15. #2200

    I always park my beef bus in tuna town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ameolowayo  [View Original Post]
    The Kushery is the weed store down a complex, the green building not the Cloud 99 Tobacco shop attached to One Spa. Park as normal in front of One Spa or Clould 99. Don't park in the Kushery lot south.
    Been to One Spa 10+ times and always park in front of Kushery lot and never had any issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape