Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 355 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 5319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    OK was wondering if she was legit or not. I'm guessing her menu might be too high as well or you didn't ask?
    Did not ask. No BBBJ was the end for me. JK.

  2. #4658

  3. #4657

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I did reach out to her but she does not offer BBBJ. Not for me..
    OK was wondering if she was legit or not. I'm guessing her menu might be too high as well or you didn't ask?

  4. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has had a dream with Trish or can share experience with her. Seen she posts in Gr and BC so was wondering if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...i/227614052793
    I did reach out to her but she does not offer BBBJ. Not for me.

    JK.

  5. #4655

    Two is better than one

    Haven't found any details on these two any experience with them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/994304084301

  6. #4654

    Trish

    Was wondering if anyone has had a dream with Trish or can share experience with her. Seen she posts in Gr and BC so was wondering if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...i/227614052793

  7. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineBall  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get that close to cooter, but her BBBJ was nothing to write home about either, I'd prob ask her for a HJ next time.

    It was a lazy job LOL. Great massage though.
    Ended up getting ghosted. Was odd. Had good communication up to the day.

  8. #4652
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude547  [View Original Post]
    Great massage, I agree her cooter wasn't fresh when I saw her. 150 gets you an hour with BBBJ finish. She's got to be 50 and carries a little extra weight in her mid section. I'd go back for the massage but not at her asking rate.
    I didn't get that close to cooter, but her BBBJ was nothing to write home about either, I'd prob ask her for a HJ next time.

    It was a lazy job LOL. Great massage though.

  9. #4651
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineBall  [View Original Post]
    She gives a great massage for sure and the extras are good. Deep tissue. Very good.
    Great massage, I agree her cooter wasn't fresh when I saw her. 150 gets you an hour with BBBJ finish. She's got to be 50 and carries a little extra weight in her mid section. I'd go back for the massage but not at her asking rate.

  10. #4650

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierTexan  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, but she has been using the same pictures for a while now, at least a year. Maybe someone here has seen her recently.
    She is legit and IMHO maybe one of the hottest SP around. With that said, she has a little bit of an attitude, and does not get into the date. I scheduled an hour, and I was bored and ready to leave in about 30 minutes. It may be we didn't vibe, so YMMV.

  11. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by Discreet2006  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'll be in the Kzoo area in a couple weeks and wondered if anyone has seen Renny or has any info on her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rennybaby

    Thanks and stay safe.
    She's legit, but she has been using the same pictures for a while now, at least a year. Maybe someone here has seen her recently.

  12. #4648

    Renny?

    Hi all,

    I'll be in the Kzoo area in a couple weeks and wondered if anyone has seen Renny or has any info on her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rennybaby

    Thanks and stay safe.

  13. #4647

    Renny?

    I'm going to be in the Kzoo area for work in the next couple weeks and came across Renny. Definitely upscale but looks like my style. Anyone seen her or have any details? Stay safe.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rennybaby

  14. #4646

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by NoTomo  [View Original Post]
    Heading to the area next week and saw this profile. Looking g for massage and extras. Any feedback on services and experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/337351496038
    She gives a great massage for sure and the extras are good. Deep tissue. Very good.

  15. #4645
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTomo  [View Original Post]
    Heading to the area next week and saw this profile. Looking g for massage and extras. Any feedback on services and experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/337351496038
    She's legit. Seen her several times over the past few years. What you're looking for, she can provide! I would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape