The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1470

    Oriental Arts

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi  [View Original Post]
    Think he may have went to the A+ Massage. I went there and got a CBJ also--they don't provide FS as far as the lady told me.

    Has anyone been to the Oriental Arts Spa near the pacific view mall? Went there and lady told me they don't provide that "type" of service.
    I was there back in February. Just at that time, the place was just sold to new owners who replaced all the glass panels with solid walls and did other remodeling. The one girl that was left over from the previous owner told me the new owner brought in new massage therapists and was supposed to be above board I. E. No extras.

  2. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi  [View Original Post]
    Think he may have went to the A+ Massage. I went there and got a CBJ also--they don't provide FS as far as the lady told me.

    Has anyone been to the Oriental Arts Spa near the pacific view mall? Went there and lady told me they don't provide that "type" of service.
    There's actually a place called Port Hueneme Massage Spa at 433 W CI Blvd. A+ is at 491.

  3. #1468

    A Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Which place did you go there's 2 on Channel Islands one before Patterson near the hotel and one near the Ralphs shopping center next to a liquor store.
    Think he may have went to the A+ Massage. I went there and got a CBJ also--they don't provide FS as far as the lady told me.

    Has anyone been to the Oriental Arts Spa near the pacific view mall? Went there and lady told me they don't provide that "type" of service.

  4. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshThePosh  [View Original Post]
    Short as fuck. Like 5 ft, barely. Not fat at all. I don't recall seeing any fat fuks. This girl wasn't even skinny-fat. Probably. Around 95 pounds? I really doubt she's anywhere close to 100. Overall a nice better than average petite package. Not some athletic bod, but I can tell she keeps up.
    Very good, thanks!

  5. #1466

    My bad you want some girl deets at Port Hueneme

    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a find! Can you tell us what the rest of the package is like? Fat, thin, belly roll, hard body? Thanks!
    Short as fuck. Like 5 ft, barely. Not fat at all. I don't recall seeing any fat fuks. This girl wasn't even skinny-fat. Probably. Around 95 pounds? I really doubt she's anywhere close to 100. Overall a nice better than average petite package. Not some athletic bod, but I can tell she keeps up.

  6. #1465
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshThePosh  [View Original Post]
    Had a pit stop at Port Hueneme Massage Spa on West Channel Islands in Port Hueneme.

    Pascha got the text book DSL with porn star looking lipstick.

    I could not get Pascha out of my mind when I left. She got the party started quickly with a little shake and bake HJ, but the after party CBJ was the bees knees. Pascha is the true definition of a chick with nice, plump, wet DSL. She had that retro looking shiny lipstick on too. We didn't fuck or anything but I did get to enjoy fucking her mouth with those DSL. She gagged a little and I think she even said something. No idea with all that cock in her mouth, LOL!
    Sounds like a find! Can you tell us what the rest of the package is like? Fat, thin, belly roll, hard body? Thanks!

  7. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshThePosh  [View Original Post]
    Had a pit stop at Port Hueneme Massage Spa on West Channel Islands in Port Hueneme.

    Pascha got the text book DSL with porn star looking lipstick.

    I could not get Pascha out of my mind when I left. She got the party started quickly with a little shake and bake HJ, but the after party CBJ was the bees knees. Pascha is the true definition of a chick with nice, plump, wet DSL. She had that retro looking shiny lipstick on too. We didn't fuck or anything but I did get to enjoy fucking her mouth with those DSL. She gagged a little and I think she even said something. No idea with all that cock in her mouth, LOL!
    Which place did you go there's 2 on Channel Islands one before Patterson near the hotel and one near the Ralphs shopping center next to a liquor store.

  8. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDokes  [View Original Post]
    Was the HE good or rushed? Did she allow touching?

    I was there a couple of weeks ago and got good massage, slow HE but no touching " too ticklish " Overall, decent but maybe no go back for the one I saw.
    No touching. 'my hands were too cold' . HE was good, not rushed.

  9. #1462

    Bamboo

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Coming in from out of town and looking for a good massage in Thousand Oaks while I'm there.

    Can anyone make a recommendation for a good provider?Great massage and nice looking

    I enjoy L1 but don't need more than that. I do like a good massage with back walking from someone who is young and fit.

    Any suggestions? DM is good too.

    Thanks for your help!
    Wendy at Bamboo in thousand oaks.

  10. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by Discreet1965  [View Original Post]
    Was there on Saturday. Got Lea or Leya or Leah. Good massage. HE straight on the flip. No teasing during massage.

    $60 for 1 hr. Gave $40 tip and she wanted $60. Settled on $50 tip. Seems like they are expecting 50-60 tip for HE these days.
    Was the HE good or rushed? Did she allow touching?

    I was there a couple of weeks ago and got good massage, slow HE but no touching " too ticklish " Overall, decent but maybe no go back for the one I saw.

  11. #1460

    Thousand Oaks?

    Hi guys. Coming in from out of town and looking for a good massage in Thousand Oaks while I'm there.

    Can anyone make a recommendation for a good provider?

    I enjoy L1 but don't need more than that. I do like a good massage with back walking from someone who is young and fit.

    Any suggestions? DM is good too.

    Thanks for your help!

  12. #1459

    Royal Day Spa

    Was there on Saturday. Got Lea or Leya or Leah. Good massage. HE straight on the flip. No teasing during massage.

    $60 for 1 hr. Gave $40 tip and she wanted $60. Settled on $50 tip. Seems like they are expecting 50-60 tip for HE these days.

  13. #1458

    Short report on Port Hueneme Massage Spa (great)

    Had a pit stop at Port Hueneme Massage Spa on West Channel Islands in Port Hueneme.

    Pascha got the text book DSL with porn star looking lipstick.

    I could not get Pascha out of my mind when I left. She got the party started quickly with a little shake and bake HJ, but the after party CBJ was the bees knees. Pascha is the true definition of a chick with nice, plump, wet DSL. She had that retro looking shiny lipstick on too. We didn't fuck or anything but I did get to enjoy fucking her mouth with those DSL. She gagged a little and I think she even said something. No idea with all that cock in her mouth, LOL!

  14. #1457

    Ave de los arboles and mp rd

    Visited new spot for me on ave de los arboles and mp rd. They were super busy so I was rushed and just opted in for HJ. 2 females both attracting, I believe I got Sarah? Cute face, nice breasts, skinny. Service wasn't great but could have been to how busy they were. Definitely will give it another try.

  15. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    Here's the review:

    "Mimi and I were the only ones there. Went in the room got ready. Mimi covered me with a sheet and a towel. She pulled the sheet back on the area she was working on. It was a good massage. No real teasing but massaged all around my crotch. It was a cold day, I had been walking in the area. It was cool in the room. I never got hard. After the flip I pushed the sheet away to expose my dick. She didn't cover me back up and massaged all around my dick not touching it, she let me rub her ass a little. I was too cold to get it up. It was past time so the session ended. I think a HJ is possible".
    Thank you kindly sir for the information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape