Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 552 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 8266
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see Mimi at Pandora. She very good. Very nice. No fake booby.

    She pull wang. Talk dirty. She suck wang. Ride wang.

    I cum fast. Hahaha. She nice mommy. She make me wear condom. No kiss. No Asian Baby. Hahaha.

    Ok. No pay more than 300 ever.
    I definitely like the idea of not paying more than 300. I'd heard offers that were simply outrageous.

  2. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.

    She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.
    I busted a nut in her last night. She was mad bruh.

  3. #7439

    Watch your step

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    I know its sandal wearing season but in the club its a bit no.

  4. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Haha. Not it! Hahahahaha.

  5. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    My bad.

    Ooops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Damn. They caught me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Glad I am not the only one.
    Wasn't me. (this time at least.).

    Probably the same stripper that gets upset that ppl refer to as a h ooker or wh ore or escort.

  6. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    My bad.

    Ooops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Damn. They caught me.
    Glad I am not the only one.

  7. #7435
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Damn. They caught me.

  8. #7434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    My bad.

    Ooops.

  9. #7433

    Relaying a Message

    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.

  10. #7432

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkyy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone VIP with Cameron at Kittens? Trying to find out what's all available.

    https://www.instagram.com/recentlyca...V2cTcyNnl1amoy
    I was trying to figure this out too. New IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/currentlyc...M2aTF6MHo4cQ==

  11. #7431
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mimi Pandora

    I go see Mimi at Pandora. She very good. Very nice. No fake booby.

    She pull wang. Talk dirty. She suck wang. Ride wang.

    I cum fast. Hahaha. She nice mommy. She make me wear condom. No kiss. No Asian Baby. Hahaha.

    Ok. No pay more than 300 ever.

  12. #7430
    Has anyone subbed? And is anyone here the male talent in one of her videos? I'd contribute a big load to make art.

  13. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    It's fanvue.com..
    Why would she not show her face? Hehe.

  14. #7428

    River kittens

    Any info on her, does she provide any extras? Can dm me.

  15. #7427

    Way back machine

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    HJ, CBJ, cfs. Ducati. MILF.

    She is in today.
    Been a very long time since I've heard that name. Assuming it's the same Ducati that dance at Pandora's years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape