Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 16683
-
04-18-25 12:50 #15738Senior Member

Posts: 1152Gigi
I saw her once after several no responses. Had a great time. She talked about getting so many messages it's impossible to respond to most of them. I believe it. Then she made a point of saying now that I was a regular (I guess 1 visit = regular in her business model), she would be more reachable. The opposite has happened. Zero response since then. So I'm giving up. I don't have time for that crap.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 12:09 #15737Senior Member

Posts: 772This and several recent reports confirms my theory that she's more interested in seeing new guys and takes you for granted if you've already seen her before.
Originally Posted by Ferguson5
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 10:45 #15736Senior Member

Posts: 1152Gigi
The search function is your friend. There's been a fair amount of discussion about her in this forum.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 09:43 #15735Senior Member

Posts: 31Gigi
I tried to see her. Was texting back and forth. She asked if I was LEO. I told her no just a middle aged white guy. We set up a time for 30 minutes later. She gave me her address then ghosted me while I was in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 17:28 #15734Senior Member

Posts: 59Looks like fun
I've seen her post for awhile now and menu seems open. Has anyone tried her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/346103741669
-
04-17-25 16:51 #15733Senior Member

Posts: 59Rates
Do you remember her rates?
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 14:36 #15732Senior Member

Posts: 1152I've seen Dani twice, once at the house and once at a hotel. I've tried to see Jen a few times. Usually no response, then one time recently we had an appointment scheduled at the house, but she disappeared when the time arrived. I have no patience for that sort of thing and won't be trying with her anymore.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 13:45 #15731Senior Member

Posts: 434I've seen Dani at her place with no issues, but I didn't realize Jen also had her incall there. Dani implied that Jen lived nearby, but maybe that was code for her place.
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 13:43 #15730Senior Member

Posts: 434I've pretty much given up on Gigi. She's high volume, but she also won't answer texts. I've texted her way over 100 times and never got a response.
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 11:47 #15729Senior Member

Posts: 48Jen
I have seen Jen solo a few times, Dani (her girlfriend) a few times solo, and together. Jen can be somewhat standoffish, but she's not necessarily unfriendly. There have been some reports about issues with neighbors at their incall house, if that's where they're at. Scroll down just a bit to find them. Be careful if you're parking in the area.
I will see her, Jen, or both of them again as I'm able to.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
Last edited by MadisonLicker; 04-17-25 at 11:47. Reason: Adding a title
-
04-17-25 11:45 #15728Senior Member

Posts: 48Gigi
I've seen her a few times, but it has been a while now. She can be difficult to schedule with. I get the sense she's somewhat high volume. But she looks like her pics and is very accommodating. I'd recommend seeing her.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 10:06 #15727Senior Member

Posts: 434Jen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/800278356286
Anyone seen Jen?
-
04-17-25 07:17 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anyone tried Gigi
Has anyone seen her before? I haven't seen any reviews or discussion on her and definitely seems like a to good to be true situation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...b/377460125372
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/185757823
-
04-14-25 16:24 #15725Senior Member

Posts: 1815 years ago I would have been in full agreement with you. But damn the way the market is right now there aren't too many options!
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 16:02 #15724Senior Member

Posts: 1152Let me get this straight—she refused all those activities she had agreed to when you made the appointment, and you "probably" won't repeat? Buddy, you are being too forgiving. Please do not consider for even one second rewarding that behavior with a return visit.
Originally Posted by Martinobi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





