Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1073
-
04-30-25 12:22 #833Senior Member

Posts: 77Crystal / Brattleboro
I have not been to Eva, but do not miss stopping by at Crystal if you have the opportunity. I have clients up in the Keene area that I could do work for virtually, but I choose to do the software work onsite as it affords me the opportunity to make the two hour trek over to Crystal. Even if I could not get to my client sites (and by close extension. Brattleboro), it would almost be worth the trip for just the Crystal visit alone. Treat them well. I've been informed that I treat them too well, but that's my choice.
Originally Posted by Mesoh
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 18:02 #832Senior Member

Posts: 201Don't miss Crystal, service is as good as Eva. Make an appointment with Coco. You will NOT be disappointed!!
Originally Posted by Mesoh
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 16:47 #831Regular Member

Posts: 10Eva (in Colchester) vs Crystal (in Brattleboro)
I live in Central Vermont and Burlington area is only 45 minutes away, and I go up there every couple weeks. When I do, I try to visit Eva (now in Colchester). I am always pleased above and beyond, the girls are always very pretty and their skills leave me wanting more.
Being in central Vermont, I read the Vermont Other Areas posting to see about more local happenings, and other then KY, which doesn't compare to Eva, there is nothing else in this area.
I plan to go down to Boston later in May, and will be driving through Brattleboro and was wondering if I should stop in at Crystal. The reviews of Crystal sound very nice, but I was wondering if anyone has been to both Eva and Crystal and can compare the two.
Thanks for the details.
-
04-27-25 16:16 #830Senior Member

Posts: 98Maggie
I concur 100%. She's amazing. Young, beautiful, slim with some nice soft curves, soft skin. Total package.
Originally Posted by Charlieo
[View Original Post]
The real kicker is that she's really good at her job too. She's beautiful enough that she doesn't have to be and she's still be worth it but she is good and that's a deadly combination.
Fairly unique tease technique that got me pretty worked up before we even really got to the main course. Got real friendly with my taint and prostate while groping around my leg and gripping my pork and beans at the same time. Once we got going I knew I was in trouble. Head game was on point along with those amazing hands. The real suprise for me is that I never made it past CG. I usually have a hard time nutting honestly and it usually takes a few positions with some fluffing in between before I fill the bag but she made me nut in less than 5 minutes in CG. She's dangerous. Knew exactly how to ride through the nut too. Most women don't know how to handle the actual nut and will ruin a good orgasm. Not Maggie. She slowed right down when I nutted and worked it out real slow and savored it. Will definitely repeat.
Better catch her before she leaves.
-
04-25-25 19:49 #829Senior Member

Posts: 530Maggie
ASA is great but you need to experience Maggi, you need to do it.
-
04-24-25 13:19 #828Senior Member

Posts: 49ASA at Eva
So I ended up being in town the end of last week instead of this week. When I was ready and about 20 minutes from Eva I called and set the time. I showed up and was greated by a nice short lady who took me immediately to the room. I gave the house (80) and asked for it all. She made a few gestures and I concurred and gave the rest. (180). She left the room and I got undressed and laid down.
Had an amazing 30 minute massage. A few times she'd stroke against the member I had made sure was tucked down between my legs and accessible, she also stood a few times with my hands in easy access for some gentle rubbing on her. I flipped and she was completely nude by this point. The oral was amazing and had me squirming. Then we had a nice oiled TF for a while that again ahd me squirming near the end. She told me "no cum, wait" then I let her know I couldn't handle it anymore and she grabbed a cover. My favorite moment was when she said "You fook me or I fook you" Just like in Austin Powers LOL if you know the line. I asked her to be on Tom She climbed on and had a rough time fitting me in. We just kept it CG so I could handle those natural curves and bury my face. After a bit I went to town slamming and she let out some very believable moans. After she kept laughing at how much was in the cover (I was very built up!) We laid and chatted using her phone translate app. In the end I asked her name since I hadn't even checked! It was Asa. First time AMP for me, and certainly not the last 🥵.
-
04-24-25 07:11 #827Senior Member

Posts: 30SSH, Sunny
This is from a little bit ago. Walked in on a weekend evening was greeted by Sunny, maybe 40's. She seemed miffed that I had not called ahead, but agreed to an hour. TS and back to the room, on the flip we agree to L1 and she strips down revealing some nice MMs that had been well concealed. Plenty of breast play. Sunny proceeds to the best L1 I think I've ever had. With oil on both hands, one stroking and one repeating a wiping motion, back and forth across my balls, taint, and asshole. Back and forth, back and forth. Periodically, she'd lap at my nipples with her tongue. It was delightful. No jackhammering. Still, the whole visit had a hint of "let's get you finished and out of here" ,even though I got my full hour. Not sure a repeat would be high on my list, might go for other options first, but I like variety. Perhaps with a call ahead, she'd be in a more relaxed mood. Hopefully YMMV for the better.
-
04-22-25 19:54 #826Senior Member

Posts: 530Maggie = WOW
I messaged WeiWei to see who was there and Asa was in Plattsburgh so if you live there you better get there as she is the one I wanted. I asked who I should see and she said Maggie. Guys. You better run, not walk to Eva to see her. Mad massage skills. Teasing skills. Let me tell you her oral skills are off the charts. I have learned to ask for a shower when I get there. Now Asa helped me and scrubbed me down but with Maggie I showered myself but I was squeaky clean after all day at work. Maggie gave a great massage. Almost prof quality. Her oral skills. Man, rimming, deep throat. I so wanted to nut then but no. Cover on and she goes on top and varies positions etc. At some point acts like she cums. I think she does. We flip around, I put into what I call scissor position and she is confused at first but loves it. I am pounding away and I nut and she is good about staying there and hugging me.
Guys, don't walk, run to see her,. Top 5 in my mind.
-
04-17-25 17:05 #825Senior Member

Posts: 98I haven't met with her yet, but I've seen a photo and she's a bombshell. You can never tell 100% by the photos they send out but they're usually in the ballpark.
Originally Posted by Marius1977
[View Original Post]
I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried her out. I might be taking her for a spin too but it's hard to not see Asa when she's available. I've just had such good experiences with Asa.
-
04-17-25 17:03 #824Senior Member

Posts: 98Asa
I have met with Asa twice and both times were amazing. I would guess early 30's. Natural breasts that are fantastic. Super enthusiastic and loves to get railed hard.
Originally Posted by Marius1977
[View Original Post]
Second time I confirmed that she is a squirter. Lay her on her back and pound away mish standing for a while. When she starts moaning use your thumb to flick her bean and she'll cum all over your balls. Warm, wet, and lovely.
Absolute top notch.
-
04-17-25 14:50 #823Senior Member

Posts: 128Selina at Eva
Or has anyone met Selina?
Age? Looks? Was she fun?
Thanks.
-
04-17-25 14:49 #822Senior Member

Posts: 128Asa at Eva
Hi,
Can anyone tell me about Asa please? Age? Looks? Body? And what your experience was like?
Thanks.
-
04-17-25 13:10 #821Regular Member

Posts: 13Su Sun Coco
Never been in this town and was debating whether to go Su Sun hwa with a TS or Eva without it. I love to spend time in TS because in my experience it could be eventful too! And I was right. Squeaky clean TS with lots of teasing on eggplant and a bit of preview in TS. Her massage was great. She emphasized the importance of massage to live a healthy life which I can't agree anymore. Then licky sucky on downtown. Sloppy and hot. Nutted on her butt. Coco knows how to find a happy medium between massage for my tired muscles and sensual part for an impetuous little Jr.
-
04-17-25 12:01 #820Senior Member

Posts: 63I'm not an expert, but here is what I do.
I call when I'm about 10 - 20 minutes away, just to confirm they are not busy. If there is someone in particular that I want, I make sure she's available. I usually go with whoever is available. I've been happily surprised more than I've been disappointed.
I pay the house fee right off. I always ask for a table shower; if they don't have one, I ask for a shower. Back in the room, I don't go on the bed but stand naked, waiting for them to come back from cleaning the shower. When they get back, I am upfront about what I want. I ask how much for 'everything' and clarify what exactly 'everything' means to them. Usually, it's BBBJ and cfs, which is what I want anyway. Sometimes I make an offer ($140), sometimes I ask how much. Their request has always been reasonable, and I never negotiate. The most so far is $200. It is more important that they be enthusiastic than that I save a few bucks.
They will mostly get right to it. I will say 'slow down. ' That is somewhat for them, but also for me. I will also try to work on their pleasure, which I think will pay off with more enthusiasm from them. I can't cum without a lot of work and have good stamina, so I try to use as much of the hour as possible. If there is any time left, I have them massage me or lie naked together.
Given the price of Tryst women and my appreciation of Asian women, it is a great alternative. Considering the exchange rate, it is not comparable to the Montreal experience, but it was a good time.
Have fun and tell us how it goes.
Wallballer.
Originally Posted by VtHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 09:27 #819Senior Member

Posts: 49Never visited an AMP
Will be trying Eva spa next week based on this chain. Can anyone PM me? Had plenty of escort visits in Montreal, VT, Ottawa but never been to an AMP so I don't know how it works. I think I have a general idea of house $ then menu $ is that basically it?











Reply With Quote





