Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 5319
-
04-17-25 18:13 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 514Did not ask. No BBBJ was the end for me. JK.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 17:11 #4658Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know?
Anyone know this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...i/558493960686
-
04-17-25 16:56 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks
OK was wondering if she was legit or not. I'm guessing her menu might be too high as well or you didn't ask?
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 15:59 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 514I did reach out to her but she does not offer BBBJ. Not for me.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
JK.
-
04-17-25 05:30 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 41Two is better than one
Haven't found any details on these two any experience with them?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/994304084301
-
04-16-25 22:19 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 170Trish
Was wondering if anyone has had a dream with Trish or can share experience with her. Seen she posts in Gr and BC so was wondering if she's legit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...i/227614052793
-
04-12-25 15:18 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 91Ended up getting ghosted. Was odd. Had good communication up to the day.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineBall
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 18:08 #4652Regular Member

Posts: 14I didn't get that close to cooter, but her BBBJ was nothing to write home about either, I'd prob ask her for a HJ next time.
Originally Posted by Dude547
[View Original Post]
It was a lazy job LOL. Great massage though.
-
04-09-25 17:55 #4651Regular Member

Posts: 3Great massage, I agree her cooter wasn't fresh when I saw her. 150 gets you an hour with BBBJ finish. She's got to be 50 and carries a little extra weight in her mid section. I'd go back for the massage but not at her asking rate.
Originally Posted by SixtyNineBall
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 16:11 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 1700She is legit
She is legit and IMHO maybe one of the hottest SP around. With that said, she has a little bit of an attitude, and does not get into the date. I scheduled an hour, and I was bored and ready to leave in about 30 minutes. It may be we didn't vibe, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by HoosierTexan
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 01:16 #4649Regular Member

Posts: 8She's legit, but she has been using the same pictures for a while now, at least a year. Maybe someone here has seen her recently.
Originally Posted by Discreet2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 21:36 #4648Regular Member

Posts: 4Renny?
Hi all,
I'll be in the Kzoo area in a couple weeks and wondered if anyone has seen Renny or has any info on her? Is she legit?
https://tryst.link/escort/rennybaby
Thanks and stay safe.
-
04-08-25 21:18 #4647Regular Member

Posts: 4Renny?
I'm going to be in the Kzoo area for work in the next couple weeks and came across Renny. Definitely upscale but looks like my style. Anyone seen her or have any details? Stay safe.
https://tryst.link/escort/rennybaby
-
04-08-25 17:51 #4646Regular Member

Posts: 14Legit
She gives a great massage for sure and the extras are good. Deep tissue. Very good.
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 13:44 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 42She's legit. Seen her several times over the past few years. What you're looking for, she can provide! I would recommend.
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





