Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 54 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5518
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4723
    Not the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is in Battle Creek now. She is here as Madamenikki.

  2. #4722

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBobLots  [View Original Post]
    Jesse is now at eaton co. Gray bar hotel for not appearing. And can't host.
    Any idea how long she's in for? I miss her.

  3. #4721

    Blanca

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    You fell for that?
    Unfortunately. Beware.

  4. #4720

    Exotic bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    I'm 95% certain that this is Taylor who used to post several years ago. She's the daughter of that MILF who was really popular a few years ago--her name currently escapes me. I know her legal name but not street name (don't ask, I won't doxx her).

    Either way EB hasnt responded to a single one of my texts so who knows if she's actuallly seeing people or not.
    Don't know who you're referencing. I messaged and got a response w / a new number. It's the catfisher that works off of Cesar Chavez. That's a hard no for me.

  5. #4719
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is in Battle Creek now. She is here as Madamenikki.
    Oh wow! I didn't realize that was her!

  6. #4718

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    Yupp! Nikki was it! Taylor's old posts had the same pics as EB. If I saw a face pic I could confirm but she doesn't seem to actually be responding to anyone.
    Nikki is in Battle Creek now. She is here as Madamenikki.

  7. #4717

    Pixie

    She's terrible at returning calls or texts. She used to be smoking hot it's to bad what candy can do to you.

  8. #4716

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMega28  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Her coms are ridiculous. I haven't seen her in like 4 years. But texted the other day and told her I'd text at 4 pm for her address and got crickets. Tried for a couple of hours after that and got nothing. But that seems to be the same story every time for me. The times I seen her I was new to all this so only opted for head but when I see her pics all I think about is getting her in doggy. Wished she would communicate better. Hopefully she's not back to using. I heard she got clean after losing the arm. Don't know the truth tho.
    I seen her last month at her incall in Lansing. It was the first time I've met her. Looked like an emptier apartment she worked out of. It was a bang bang transaction, both of us had small windows and I gave her a really short notice. Comms were ok, she looked sober and clean. It was a little mechanical but I'd repeat. She looked every bit as hot as the pictures would suggest. Only complaint was a CBJ.

  9. #4715

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    It's been well over a year since I saw her and she was totally wasted and not worth it then. Forgot the appointment, then nodding off, hygiene not great, incall trashy. Maybe she's gotten better but given what you said about her comms, I doubt it.
    Saw her around the holidays and comms were good; maybe a slight delay once I'd arrived waiting for room number confirmation. Otherwise a good experience. She was sober, no signs of use. Room was clean as was she. Small talk was good and unrushed. Oral skills were excellent, I had to cut her off bc I was going to finish early. Full service was very good, finished pretty quick. Wasn't rushed out of the room but also no clingy behaviors. Just more small talk. I'd def repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/297905068445

  10. #4714
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMega28  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Her coms are ridiculous. I haven't seen her in like 4 years. But texted the other day and told her I'd text at 4 pm for her address and got crickets. Tried for a couple of hours after that and got nothing. But that seems to be the same story every time for me. The times I seen her I was new to all this so only opted for head but when I see her pics all I think about is getting her in doggy. Wished she would communicate better. Hopefully she's not back to using. I heard she got clean after losing the arm. Don't know the truth tho.
    It's been well over a year since I saw her and she was totally wasted and not worth it then. Forgot the appointment, then nodding off, hygiene not great, incall trashy. Maybe she's gotten better but given what you said about her comms, I doubt it.

  11. #4713

    Heidi

    Anyone seen Heidi she seems to never return texts / calls. Says Greek is on the menu. Just curious?

  12. #4712
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue12  [View Original Post]
    MILF Nikki is her name, I believe still around just not advertising. Not sure on Taylor would have to see a face pic.
    Yupp! Nikki was it! Taylor's old posts had the same pics as EB. If I saw a face pic I could confirm but she doesn't seem to actually be responding to anyone.

  13. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by Detlions81  [View Original Post]
    Decided TTOFTT pictures looked intriguing. Since my regular was out of town thought I'd try. Pictures can be deceiving they must have been old pictures because she was extremely thin (sick looking). Incall was a shady part of town.
    You fell for that?

  14. #4710

    MILF Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    I'm 95% certain that this is Taylor who used to post several years ago. She's the daughter of that MILF who was really popular a few years ago--her name currently escapes me. I know her legal name but not street name (don't ask, I won't doxx her).

    Either way EB hasnt responded to a single one of my texts so who knows if she's actuallly seeing people or not.
    MILF Nikki is her name, I believe still around just not advertising. Not sure on Taylor would have to see a face pic.

  15. #4709

    Pixie

    Has anyone seen her lately? Her coms are ridiculous. I haven't seen her in like 4 years. But texted the other day and told her I'd text at 4 pm for her address and got crickets. Tried for a couple of hours after that and got nothing. But that seems to be the same story every time for me. The times I seen her I was new to all this so only opted for head but when I see her pics all I think about is getting her in doggy. Wished she would communicate better. Hopefully she's not back to using. I heard she got clean after losing the arm. Don't know the truth tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape