Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 14666
-
04-17-25 23:20 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 790Destanee Updates?
Nice looking MILF but at 250 hhr want to see if any else can confirm the performance level and if it's worth the GPS rate? Seems she won't negotiate and want to make sure I'm getting my moneys worth?
Originally Posted by TacoCat7
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 23:17 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 761If you was reliable with her communication. Maybe but it's been horrible trying to get her to respond when she was in St Pete.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 22:05 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 321Who is thick bunny? Is she active in pinellas?
Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 21:25 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 76She doesn't have to worry
Because I don't stick my dick in ass.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 18:50 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 234Hope
She wanted you all to know she's on her way back in town today.
-
04-17-25 14:51 #12681Senior Member

Posts: 136Mia
Luckily she overcomes thinking about where your dick has been.
Originally Posted by TacoCat7
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 22:32 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 76Mia
I enjoyed my time with her also and she's just about as sweet as can be. I really wanted to kiss her and just couldn't bring myself to do it, knowing where that tongue has been LOL.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 21:06 #12679Banned Member

Posts: 691Red
Where has she been hiding?
-
04-16-25 17:28 #12678Senior Member

Posts: 2154Texted her asking when she's be back. Responded tomorrow or maybe tonight.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 14:03 #12677Senior Member

Posts: 136Mia
Found this MILF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...y/122083318589
Complete GFE. I had a great time pd for HH the visit lasted an Hr.
Seems to have a completely open menu. But I'm pretty vanilla. Did FS covered as I usually do.
Everything you need to know is on her listing.
-
04-15-25 14:43 #12676Senior Member

Posts: 2154Addison
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/185694134
Anyone see this one? Ton of old ads in Pinellas park so figured I'd ask here 1st.
-
04-15-25 14:27 #12675Senior Member

Posts: 76Hope Orlando
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/185646230
Originally Posted by JasonG76
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 13:27 #12674Senior Member

Posts: 144Hope
Do you have a link to her post? Would like to see her.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
J.
-
04-15-25 13:21 #12673Senior Member

Posts: 5948Ugg. I didn't know a train ran till Astrid mentioned it talking about wanting to go to Orlando for "work" for a change of scenery. Mentioned a few times but don't know if it ever happened.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 18:21 #12672Senior Member

Posts: 999She could also take the train.
Back. AJdal Out
.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





