Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 33047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28892

    Outcalls

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDoneIt  [View Original Post]
    I usually do incall, how do I go about these outcalls? What's it normally like to get a girl to come over that's in 20-30's and is it worth it?

    Any recommendations? My regular is on the ropes about it, is there a reason she wouldn't?
    Most of my recent encounters have been outcalls to my place. I lean toward high end providers that are well reviewed. The advantage of hosting is that I have never had a clock watcher and if you provide adult beverages your chances for an extended stay increase. YMMV as always.

  2. #28891
    There are mixed reviews on her, kind of buyer beware.

  3. #28890
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.
    Any link to the Instagram bodycam video?

  4. #28889

    Jenny in Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DICZw...Y3aW5mam42MHBu

    There are a couple different ones out there also.

  5. #28888

    This ads posted a lot now is it real


  6. #28887

  7. #28886

    Real?

    Wow. Was she actually real? I thought she was simply a pic collector and time waster!

    --J.

    Quote Originally Posted by BGouda8  [View Original Post]
    Hey Folks,

    Does anyone know what happened to Blue? Small latina with curly hair. Always put "Real Players" in her ad.

    She used to post a lot but suddenly disappeared a month ago. Was a decent provider imo. Putting an old link if it still works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/927454914796

  8. #28885
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.
    Do you have a link?

  9. #28884
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #28883

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is.
    Have you seen her? Couldn't find a review so never took the plunge but I have texted with her and have a strong interest. How was she?

  11. #28882

    Blue

    Hey Folks,

    Does anyone know what happened to Blue? Small latina with curly hair. Always put "Real Players" in her ad.

    She used to post a lot but suddenly disappeared a month ago. Was a decent provider imo. Putting an old link if it still works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/927454914796

  12. #28881

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.
    I saw her over a year ago, body still looked like current pics, But she was a mess, Very nice though, Kinda Rushed me out, Said we only go till one pop. And another three dudes showed up as I was leaving. I think she said she was offered lots of money for all three of them, if I remember right. Never would repeat. After some research I think it was kinda soon after she got out of prison.

  13. #28880

    Body cam

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I'd say Jenny will be out of action for a few years and maybe long enough that she'll be done by the time she's out.
    Instagram has a post of the body cam footage, on Jenny in Springfield playing smash up derby with the local PD.

  14. #28879

    Reliable Outcalls?

    I usually do incall, how do I go about these outcalls? What's it normally like to get a girl to come over that's in 20-30's and is it worth it?

    Any recommendations? My regular is on the ropes about it, is there a reason she wouldn't?

  15. #28878

    Beware

    She has moved on to CT. Ripping people off her driver has a monster truck. She wants money up front the. Runs out the door. Be safe she's a scumbag.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/822957944877

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape